Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trading with right broker

1 hour ago, maspluto said:

Don't forget to be able to pay attention to the regulations used by the broker, this is useful so that traders can be better and can get more leverage in getting trading security and comfort while on a real account.

7ddb210bf0227f9499870a5c3e041a50.png

it is true that we can understand and learn forex trading well, then everything will be very easy, and of course the management and control that is in trading is very influential, so everything in trading must be carried out carefully and optimally, so that when it enters FreshForex real trading account just got easier

There are a lot of scam brokers in this market and mostly they advertise too much to have the clients. So try to avoid over advertised brokers who provides you a lot of bonus which are not in use at all. I got trapped few times but luckily I found a better one Eurotrader. They are regulated and got all the major license of a broker. Most importantly they do not focus on providing useless bonuses. All they care about client trading environment.

I just found out about scalping techniques, not all brokers allow it. Even if there is like at Instaforex there are terms and conditions that must be met, otherwise all profits will be canceled. We recommend that you first check the broker we will choose, whether it can support us or not.

• 5 weeks later...