Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what do you think about PTP

pepy

hi, i just want to know about your opinion about PTP, since so many people said this is the best way to making money and the safest way.. also the easier :D beside the other program like HYIP and PTC

and do you think it's wotrh to us for posting in PTP forum???

Thank You

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PTP is one of the best ways for you to earn online. Aside from PTC, PTP is also a way an in fact, this is where I get money to invest in my PTC sites.

The only problem here in PTP sites are the delay in payments. Actually I have patience with that, but too much delay in payments is not acceptable anymore.

As of now, I'm glad that there are a lot of forum sites that have high activity, and I hope that those sites will last for a long time.

• 3 weeks later...

i think Paid To Post sites is the earnest way for us if we can speak and write English well , iam sure if we tried to post about 100 posts daily in many forums . we will get about $100 monthly from them beside the contests like " the daily activity " and others , i tried many way to earn online but the earnest way for me was PTP sites.

yes, its worth to join paid to post forum, specifically if these forum offer good per post rate. can be sure if there is many poster will active. I like PTP forum than other method of earning online because less risk. if compare with HYIP or PTC, PTP forum is safer.

hi, i just want to know about your opinion about PTP, since so many people said this is the best way to making money and the safest way.. also the easier :D beside the other program like HYIP and PTC

and do you think it's wotrh to us for posting in PTP forum???

Thank You

of course provided you can provide a good reply or can create a good thread you can earn from posting if you are on ptc you cxan only earn $0.20 at the maximum whereas on ptp you can earn unlimited and you can even payout in just 4 days not only that you can also help others by providing useful information

• 1 month later...

Well PTP is less promoted but the most trusted way of earning online I know. Most of the forums have a clear and stable income. Compared to PTC, they give you more income with less chance to get scammed , and involves less work than Paid to signup and offer sites. Today , my main is PTP.

• 2 weeks later...

Although some PTP sites on which I enthusiatically posted turned out to be scams and shut down, which hurt my feelings, I still agree that Paid to Post is relatively safe and stable. The reasoning behind it is simple: PTP sites usually have stable sponsors and popular sites never lacks traffic, which encourages the sponsors.

• 2 weeks later...

I would not say that PTP is the best way to earn online. The money generated is because of hard work behind computer and it's not passive income. But if you like to have conversations with people it's something for you and you get even paid what you like.

Passive income often involves high risk. So I guess passive income is not really that income. An investor has to take the initiative to research investment programs to determine which one is the most suitable. For PTP, posting to earn is indeed a little bit painstaking, but sometimes it's really fun. Currently I am doing both since the two doesn't really contradict with each other.

I think PTP is more better way to make money than PTC program. You can earn around $1-$2 per day that I think can't be done alone in PTC program. But if you want to make more money you can invest money you get in PTP into HYIP program but beware that hyip program is very risky and you can loss money here.

• 1 month later...

Honestly, I prefer PTP site than other programs as well, because it is the fastest & safest way to earn some extra income online, where there is no limits for members to do posting in PTP site. Therefore, members can reach their payout in just 3 to 4 days in PTP site.

PTP is good way to get money. If any forum with good rates people will visit and making post in forum. I very like do PTP, IT's easy to earn money, maybe not easy to get minimum cashout but if we do it everyday, we will fast to reach minimum cashout. I hope many forum will stand so i we can get money from that

• 3 weeks later...
PTP forums are the best opportunity for me to earn sufficient funds. It is more ideally enjoyable rather than other online earning sites or programs. So i am more active in the PTP forums because of the greater chance of earnings and not losing. :D

I agree there is lot more than merely earning at PTP forums - while we earn for each time we share our views on a topic we learn about new programs and new opporutnities also by reading other members views we get to know where a particular program stands - being on a forum we know much about a site than those simply working on site.

PTP is the best way to earn online according to my views. I have noticed that almost all other earning methods available online does have a limitation in earning but this is not the case with PTP. PTP provides unlimited earning potential without any limitations whatsoever.

Yeah I agree with you PTP Forums do really have some advantages for both posters as well as advertisers,

in PTC sites users clicks just to earn for that click and they dont necessary read at he site, but this is not the case about PTP

if one has to write a post he need to first go throw other views and check the site and then he write about that topic. Users get more benefit as they learn while they earn.

Starting earning with ptp forums is a good oppportunity because opening account and being active with earning by posting, paid contests or registration bonus is easy. It is worthing to be a forum poster because you will able to earn some pocket money per month if you are active and creating unique posts.

PTP surely provides a great opportunity to the members to earn money with them without any restrictions whatsoever. A member can earn as much as he wants as their are no limitations provided by the PTP forums these days as compared to other earning methods available online which does contain some limitations.