Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what do you think about PTP

pepy

It will be good to earn via Paid to Post forums provided that you have the time to spend on various PTP forums. And besides I think it is also quite safe to join PTP forums other than some small issues like payment delays. Once in a blue moon you will see PTP forums scamming, but that is super rare. I only seen like less than 5 of such cases for now

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be good to earn via Paid to Post forums provided that you have the time to spend on various PTP forums. And besides I think it is also quite safe to join PTP forums other than some small issues like payment delays. Once in a blue moon you will see PTP forums scamming, but that is super rare. I only seen like less than 5 of such cases for now

i think that is like that since this industry field just be a booming not like HYIP or PTC that already exist for many years, but it still safe to earn in PTP , and the only thing we need to invest in PTP is our time :D, and then you will get the money

• 2 weeks later...

Really, not that focused in posting in all forums nowadays and I have doubts joining with the new forums. Instead of being excited is I am been more observant to that forum. That's why I usually stick in the old ptp forums that are still stable.

usually if i joined the new PTP forum, i will trying as the best as i can to make fast post there :D, by making thread also will boost our earning too, and since they are new i am sure there are a lot of free section which we can make post there

Unless if our goal will a promoter of different sites. We will not worry of having no payment in the new forums. I see that we do see many forums that start now with lesser post rate which is not really attractive. Hoping that we will see that they eventually get advertisers. As every forum is struggling in seeking for advertisers.

Unless if our goal will a promoter of different sites. We will not worry of having no payment in the new forums. I see that we do see many forums that start now with lesser post rate which is not really attractive. Hoping that we will see that they eventually get advertisers. As every forum is struggling in seeking for advertisers.

i think the only following the trend in PTP world, as you can see now it seems that MTV is the only HYIP that have most of the section as the highest rate, and i think to put the low rate is not good for the new PTP forums, it only discourage members to be active

• 4 weeks later...

I think that sometimes or most cases that there were good forums we can have also. We can expect ups and downs in ptp but we can now check others that are promising and will also give us potential of better earnings.

even the rate now in mostly PTP lowered a bit rather than before which about 3 or 4 cents, but now i see mostly have about 2 cents and only one or two site that have 3 cents rate per posts :D, it will be good if PTP back like what it was before :D

Yeah, typical ptp forum have lowered or have low post rate now but those forex forums are still high and even higher. That's why I also active now in forex forums also start to be a trader since it is not enough to just depend in usual ptp forums we have.

mostly Forex forum have higher rate but it is not easy as we think to post there if we don't have too much knowledge :D, and mostly need to us to do trading and the profit will be withdrawable, so far i only see FXFred that don't have the same thing but it is quite strict there, many newbie banned or get higher deduction

paid to promote sites is my best way to earn i like these sites and i use autserf sits to get more visites to the site not need time as ptc or other types

please look at my thread carefully first dude :D, this thread talk about our opinion to PTP forums, aka Paid To Post not Paid to Promote :D, but in PTP forum we also can selling something or even offering refback while earning some bucks by posting in some paying section

I dont think that there's much to fault on PTP except that it can be a strenous job at the best of times. Then you have to wait for payment from mods and admin and if there are delays we start to panick. The income is good and you want to do more but dont have the time and after dedicating time on a promising PTP it stops paying. Overall, PTP's are quite good you just have to choose them carefully.

• 2 weeks later...

I dont think that there's much to fault on PTP except that it can be a strenous job at the best of times. Then you have to wait for payment from mods and admin and if there are delays we start to panick. The income is good and you want to do more but dont have the time and after dedicating time on a promising PTP it stops paying. Overall, PTP's are quite good you just have to choose them carefully.

but you need to give some quality posts too, but from what i see there are some members that only active in PTP and PTP, they only talk about PTP and never seldom talk about any other investment program in that site, which is not good for that PTP forums that they have too

I am somehow spreading my activities in Paid to Post discussion just like now in DMT that i have posted in many section today. Anyway, working with PTP site is really good because you just simply discussing things with your fellow then you will able to be paid with that.

but not all discussion and reply is contain some quality information that what admin of that forums want, right? as we know before there are a lot of members that get much deduction and also even spammer everywhere but nowadays i rarely see them maybe because the rate that already down in some PTP forum

Yeah! Aren't high anymore. I even remember posting in a seven cent rate per post and getting paid seven dollars with 100 posts but now? There is no such Forum as that, I was newbie that time so posting 30 is taking me the whole day. Some PTP do even fail at just starting because it's very hard for them to get Advertiser.

that is because many people now already know about this stuff, i remembers that before there are only few people that active not like this and there are good thing happened here(PTP industry), i even can earn about $50 easily, i even reach $90 per month before rather than now it took longer for me to reach it in one month

Perhaps it's not only because that if PTP Forum would get good Advertiser then their income would be high then rates would also be high. Because nowadays there is few good HYIPs that Advertising their program in PTP. I was newbie that time so I am not that active in PTP at all.

• 2 weeks later...

The average rates offered in PTP forums has somewhat decreased of late. Its very rate that you come across PTP forums that offer posting rates of 4 cents for example. Yes, it could just be the issue of advertising that resulted in lower earnings for members but you can easily make over $100 dollars a month in earnings.

The average rates offered in PTP forums has somewhat decreased of late. Its very rate that you come across PTP forums that offer posting rates of 4 cents for example. Yes, it could just be the issue of advertising that resulted in lower earnings for members but you can easily make over $100 dollars a month in earnings.

lol it is so hard happening right now, why? advertisers is not much as it used to be, and many members that only cashout without giving any good traffic for admin that also bring advertisers for them,and it lead to admin loss so many bucks if they keep the rate so the only thing that they do is lowered the rate, but that still effective as we can see PTP industry still alive

• 3 weeks later...

There are many factors actually. Also if there are few members the Admin can offer a good rates because there are just few poster even they POST a lot it is still can handle by the Admin. I am now also planning to start posting in Forex Forums, it is not really enough if we are just relying in Paid to post which is just offering small rates.

mostly forex forums offered only bonus not money that like you get in ptp forums, and so far i only see one forex forum that give high rates and will give you chance to earn directly from your posts and that is FXFRED, so far PTP still fine even with low rates