Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what do you think about PTP

pepy

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is really good if we can post as fast as possible with the high paying ptp forums but if we not able to make a post for a day then that will surely a loss for us. So it is also better to have alternatives that will balance our activities. :D

PTP can be considered as a part time work as they offer reasonable earning without any limitations whatsoever, However, the members should watch out that they don't start spamming the forums in order to increase their earnings which can result in an infraction or a permanent ban from the forums.

PTP can be considered as a part time work as they offer reasonable earning without any limitations whatsoever, However, the members should watch out that they don't start spamming the forums in order to increase their earnings which can result in an infraction or a permanent ban from the forums.

Nowadays, it is very rare now that we see spamming in most in the ptp forums. As we mostly see that they are now contributing and making ideas and questions that are sensible in their posts. Simple discussion is a good posts now. :D

Nowadays, it is very rare now that we see spamming in most in the ptp forums. As we mostly see that they are now contributing and making ideas and questions that are sensible in their posts. Simple discussion is a good posts now. :D

Infact the members do post informative posts these days in forums but many other forum posters do take such forums as a good means of promoting their business and thus start to spam the forums and by doing this they not spam the forum but at the same time get banned by the forum owners which is a good thing.

Infact the members do post informative posts these days in forums but many other forum posters do take such forums as a good means of promoting their business and thus start to spam the forums and by doing this they not spam the forum but at the same time get banned by the forum owners which is a good thing.

Then i believe that those members are the newbies and dont really join in ptp forum to be a good poster but as advertisers and considered as spammers. I think that there is only small percentage of members are spammers and also there were members from spammers to quality posters. :D

Then i believe that those members are the newbies and dont really join in ptp forum to be a good poster but as advertisers and considered as spammers. I think that there is only small percentage of members are spammers and also there were members from spammers to quality posters. :D

Spammers do join to promote their business rather then looking to earn through PTP forums. This is the most frustrating thing for a forum admin, as it then becomes almost a necessity to appoint moderators and other staffs to watch out for any such spammers and take appropriate actions against them.

Spammers do join to promote their business rather then looking to earn through PTP forums. This is the most frustrating thing for a forum admin, as it then becomes almost a necessity to appoint moderators and other staffs to watch out for any such spammers and take appropriate actions against them.

What more frustrating to a ptp forum admin is that when spammer just posted a site which is not good for the forum. For instance, encouraging forum members in there and then tell positive in the promoted site and tell negative in that site. :D

@ wasi90lkv1

wow, i dont yet made to 100 dollars per month. So it is just made you that only in the ptp forums i wonder which forum gives you the highest earnings. :D

What more frustrating to a ptp forum admin is that when spammer just posted a site which is not good for the forum. For instance, encouraging forum members in there and then tell positive in the promoted site and tell negative in that site. :D

@ wasi90lkv1

wow, i dont yet made to 100 dollars per month. So it is just made you that only in the ptp forums i wonder which forum gives you the highest earnings. :D

Spammers does affect the reputation of a forum badly and hence the moderators should stay active to search any such spammers as soon as possible and take approiate actions against them. As PTP can provide us with a good way of socializing, the spammers do take the benefit of this to expand their business.

Spammers does affect the reputation of a forum badly and hence the moderators should stay active to search any such spammers as soon as possible and take approiate actions against them. As PTP can provide us with a good way of socializing, the spammers do take the benefit of this to expand their business.

Gladly, that most of the ptp forums i know moderators are monitoring well of the spammers and the forum reputation. Well it is really the responsibility of moderators to have eliminate and warned spammers and it is not good for a forum having no moderators. :D

Gladly, that most of the ptp forums i know moderators are monitoring well of the spammers and the forum reputation. Well it is really the responsibility of moderators to have eliminate and warned spammers and it is not good for a forum having no moderators. :D

Yes, moderator of the forum has a huge task to do. It is their responsibility not only to keep the forum spam free but to take appropriate actions against the spammers. As PTP forums are available in a wide quantity these days, so have the spammers found several fund the way to promote their business through spamming.

PTP is a good way to earn if used properly. However, there are a few other members who try to post junk posts or useless posts to increase their earnings which are also considered as spamming.

Yes, moderator of the forum has a huge task to do. It is their responsibility not only to keep the forum spam free but to take appropriate actions against the spammers. As PTP forums are available in a wide quantity these days, so have the spammers found several fund the way to promote their business through spamming.

PTP is a good way to earn if used properly. However, there are a few other members who try to post junk posts or useless posts to increase their earnings which are also considered as spamming.

I just wonder how much is the earnings of the forum moderators since as much as possible they must be online for the betterment of the forum. Right now i dont see only one moderator in a forum. And need many moderators for the much protected and moderated forum. :D

I just wonder how much is the earnings of the forum moderators since as much as possible they must be online for the betterment of the forum. Right now i dont see only one moderator in a forum. And need many moderators for the much protected and moderated forum. :D

I think it depends upon how famous the forum is and how much work is provided to that moderator by the admin. I used to be a moderator of GET forums but they didn't paid me in salary but on the basis of amount of work which I did. PTP forums do pay handsome salary to their moderators for sure as they are the most important members of the community.

I think it depends upon how famous the forum is and how much work is provided to that moderator by the admin. I used to be a moderator of GET forums but they didn't paid me in salary but on the basis of amount of work which I did. PTP forums do pay handsome salary to their moderators for sure as they are the most important members of the community.

Well, yes. They can pay or will not pay its moderators. But the ideal of the payment for moderators is not said in the forums. I see in the decent forum with great payments to its members and also moderators that he already earned 20 dollars per day depends on his activity in the forum. But in the ptp forums we know we really cant tell how much they earn. :D

Well, yes. They can pay or will not pay its moderators. But the ideal of the payment for moderators is not said in the forums. I see in the decent forum with great payments to its members and also moderators that he already earned 20 dollars per day depends on his activity in the forum. But in the ptp forums we know we really cant tell how much they earn. :D

Most of the PTP forums do pay their moderators salary on monthly basis. But, they do post on forums too and thats the extra income they get while posting. Different forum admins offer different amount of salary to their moderators on the basis of the amount of work to be done and the income generated by the forum.

Most of the PTP forums do pay their moderators salary on monthly basis. But, they do post on forums too and thats the extra income they get while posting. Different forum admins offer different amount of salary to their moderators on the basis of the amount of work to be done and the income generated by the forum.

So moderating and also posting in the forum will expect to have extra earnings for the moderators. Well i see that in the ptp forums they are focused on the payments requests and also in moderating the forum. But they are not active in posting. :D

So moderating and also posting in the forum will expect to have extra earnings for the moderators. Well i see that in the ptp forums they are focused on the payments requests and also in moderating the forum. But they are not active in posting. :D

Well, moderating is the basic work for a moderator on the PTP forums. They not only keep the forum spam-free but at the same time are responsible for checking and approving all the payout requests requested by the members of the forum. This does require hard work and they are therefore paid for these work.

I just chitchat with admin and moderator of a ptp forum. From what i understand, is that the admin did not really personal meet those moderators he have and even though, they are in the same country. I am shock because they are close in the forum but knowing that in real life they are not. :D

Well thats true that the moderators and admins. do not know each other physically as, as far as I know, moderators apply for their jobs online trough the forum itself. n agreement is then made between the admin and moderators if the admin. is looking to hire the moderator and then the moderator status is given to the hired person and then he can start off his job.

Well thats true that the moderators and admins. do not know each other physically as, as far as I know, moderators apply for their jobs online trough the forum itself. n agreement is then made between the admin and moderators if the admin. is looking to hire the moderator and then the moderator status is given to the hired person and then he can start off his job.

From what i know that it might have two ways to get hired as moderators in forum. First one is to have very active members and admin choose them. Second would be that the admin find in other forum moderators and hired them. :D

Yes - when a member is posting a forum for long and admin consider his work is good, and as the time pass admin start having faith on some members, if admin feel appropriate and find the member suitable for moderation job, he may send the member an offer and then the terms may be decided. Yeah some time admin feel it good to get an experienced moderator from other forums as they start working independently as soon as they join.

From what i know that it might have two ways to get hired as moderators in forum. First one is to have very active members and admin choose them. Second would be that the admin find in other forum moderators and hired them. :D

Well, Moderators apply themselves and the admin. does not have to seek them. However, there are cases when admins. creates a thread of their forum with a notice that he is looking for moderators for his forum and the members interested in working with the forum can apply for the post.

Well, Moderators apply themselves and the admin. does not have to seek them. However, there are cases when admins. creates a thread of their forum with a notice that he is looking for moderators for his forum and the members interested in working with the forum can apply for the post.

Yes - contacting admin with your CV for the post of moderator is one way - there are some forum admins which have several moderators and so they can appoint one more, also you can check that a forum is in need of a moderator and contact admin presenting you as a candidate for the post with your expectations. But to earn good income as a mod being a moderator at one forum is not enough these days rather you should be hired on several forums.

Yes - contacting admin with your CV for the post of moderator is one way - there are some forum admins which have several moderators and so they can appoint one more, also you can check that a forum is in need of a moderator and contact admin presenting you as a candidate for the post with your expectations. But to earn good income as a mod being a moderator at one forum is not enough these days rather you should be hired on several forums.

Well, CV's are not required for moderator work. All a member who is willing to appoint for job needs to contact with the admin. proving him with the past experience and the other forums he is a moderator of. If the admin. finds that the member has enough experience and can handle his forum properly, he will appoint him for the moderator job.