Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

what do you think about PTP

pepy

But i see that mostly admin is the one who seek qualifying moderators and also think that they dont require CV for it. They merely invite them and then that member will be the who accept it. And also one way is to create a thread for hiring a moderator. :D

Every new Forum and a few existing forums require Moderators. If the admin. requires a moderator, they do place a thread on their forum with the notice that they are hiring a new moderators and the members who are interested can contact him. That is how moderators are hired.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well freinds there is no hard and fast rules for how a moderator is going to be selected, admin and candidates may chose different ways for doing so e.g. i open a forum and i know there shal be a need of moderator i can talk to you @adnan and or @riddick to help the forum as a moderator because i shall be knowing well that you got enough experience. Or can talk to another member which i feel more faithful so it depend on person to person.

I dont know much on the qualification of the admin to have or select moderators. But basically it is really also in the experiences in the forum. Not only being active but the behavior of the member in the forum will be a factor. :D

Moderating experience does matter while applying for the moderators post. However, the senior members of the forum who are interested in moderating the forum can apply for the job and the admin might then think if the member should be allowed to moderate the forum or not.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

No need for CV.. If you are doing a great job as a member and you are making a quality post then you have a chance to be a moderator. The Admin need a trusted person not a strange one look mod juzfinal, leash and neng. these three you may notice they are moderating different forums because they are already trusted person.

• 1 month later...
hi, i just want to know about your opinion about PTP, since so many people said this is the best way to making money and the safest way.. also the easier :D beside the other program like HYIP and PTC

and do you think it's wotrh to us for posting in PTP forum???

Thank You

Truely PTP is the best way for amongs some other ways to earn online because between the three listed methods PTP is very much easy and relyable to work with to comparing to HYIP,FOREX and PTC sites.

Well mostly i also now trying to check forex forums and hyip forums as most of the time they have contests and also good for payment proof posting. There were lot of new forums now but we need to check first in those new forums.
to me even though HYIPs and Forex are that much good for payment proofs i will never for any day look into HYIPs or Forex in any day,i still prefer using PTP for my earnings.

I would choose PTP over all the other GPT campaigns. Maybe that conversing is just my strength, I dont like PTC's because i am not good at referring people and we know that the best way to earn in PTC sites is upgrading and getting more referrals. While in PTP's all you have to do is talk and converse with other people and that's it!

to me even though HYIPs and Forex are that much good for payment proofs i will never for any day look into HYIPs or Forex in any day,i still prefer using PTP for my earnings.

Well you will able to see updates or the new earning sites in the ptp forums. And from the hyip and forex we do have exclusively hyip forums and forex forums. So it is important to be part of these forums as well if we are going to go with these risky programs.

• 1 month later...

I will say,for those who are just going to earning money online,PTP is the best place to start and earn money.the fact is,you will be able to gain more knowledge on how to make money online.You will be able to know the site that is a scam and the one that is not.

Yeah! But the rates are now starting to go down many Forums has decreased their rates unlike before that i have earned 7 dollars from my 100 posts but i was newbie that time so i didn't able to earn well, even the rates was kinda high. That's why i'm starting FOREX because i know the rates are high in Forex based Forums.

PTP is the best way of earning online for me as it is the only method of earning where a member does not have any restrictions or posting limitations which we have to face on most of the other earning methods available online such as PTC's, PTS's etc....

so far this program is one of the where i get a lot of bucks into my LR account or my AP account, and it seems like active income for me :D, and my earning vary in every PTP site, posting limitation i think is something important becuase we know not all member share good information

I think PTP is more better way to make money than PTC program. You can earn around $1-$2 per day that I think can't be done alone in PTC program. But if you want to make more money you can invest money you get in PTP into HYIP program but beware that hyip program is very risky and you can loss money here.

PTP is definitely way better that PTC. In PTC you have to wait for ads, if there is no volume even if you have the time you won't be earning money. But in PTP, so long as you put in the time and effort you can earn money. And what's good about is you get to interact and learn a lot of new stuff. Which i think is important if you want to gain significant profit online.

PTP is definitely way better that PTC. In PTC you have to wait for ads, if there is no volume even if you have the time you won't be earning money. But in PTP, so long as you put in the time and effort you can earn money. And what's good about is you get to interact and learn a lot of new stuff. Which i think is important if you want to gain significant profit online.

but also we need to provide something useful for the forum which paid us, because admin also don't want to spend money if we only spamming the forum itself, i think PTP and PTC have their own way and if you can utilize this site (PTP), you can earn well from it, just like some members do, last month i get about $47 :D

It seems that it is getting harder and harder to find high rate, fast and reliable ptp forums. Since many admins have difficulties to find new advertisers. Well, sooner I will shift to another strategy to gain more earnings and hope it will work.

yeah but i think they back like they used to be :D, it seems now 3 cents is the highest for the site which have fixed rate per post, but from what i see the site that paid members based on the quality still stable and paid the members based on their post quality, i think that is the difference between them