Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

We have very few fast paying forums around and MTV is definitely one among them, the slight delays than usual can be caused due to high activities on the forum and so many requests to be checked and cleared almost everyday.

Yup, usually admin clear payments mostly in wednesdays and saturdays. Then usually will have consistent clearing of payments depends on the number of payouts approved as well as the queue of payment requests. Well still not approve hoping i will have payment either this wednesday or this week.

Well, i'm happy if i can earn 10 dollars a month in here that's already a good earning from MTV. Though i guess some members can earn 15 dollars a month in here but that will depend if the Admin will be fast in processing the payment. It is always good if you just keep on accumulating points in here.

yeah this site is very good at paying rates,and also very high at paying rates,i already registered in this site,the problem with this site is,it some times fails in issuing payments saying that there is a technical problem,my friend faced this problem.if this problem can be avoided sure the site will be an excellent.

yeah this site is very good at paying rates,and also very high at paying rates,i already registered in this site,the problem with this site is,it some times fails in issuing payments saying that there is a technical problem,my friend faced this problem.if this problem can be avoided sure the site will be an excellent.

Really? And who is that friend that has this kind of problem? I already request and get paid 16 times in here and so far I never experience or heard any fails payments because of technical problem. That's why I want to know who is this friend so that I can check what really happens and if its true or false because many will read your post and its important that we need to post factual post.

Fail issuing a payment? Well, i don't believe perhaps your friend violates some rules that's why he didn't got paid in here because i have not encounter any problem when it comes in payment! Yeah! It is delay but it is not a problem as we will be paid at the end of the day.

It is really difficult to have newbies in discussing MTV if they are not yet a member and try to have payment request. As we can see they put a term that is not appropriate to what is the status or the situation. As he said fails but it is more appropriate to have delay in payments, its different.

Well, I don't see any problems for me too on the deductions as I don't have it now. So far, I see they started to have approved some payout request. So which means either today we will have seen another batch of payments. Also, my payment request is already approved by mod leash.

Seems that the mods on MTV are making slow-ish but steady daily progress on approving the PO requests. Sure with such high minimum it'll take a time to go through all the posts, but they're still doing great job. I expect to get my first PO request approved within a day or two. Then just hoping for fast payout! :)

Very nice to see swift approval and PO on MTV - I can see that my first PO is now second in queue for approval, so I'm quite positive that it gets handled next week. Or more likely, by the beginning of next week.

I've been quite low on the activity on DMT as well, so maybe I need to boost myself a bit to reach my second PO request swiftly.

I have observed that payments in here are quite faster than before. It is really good that payments are already processed for those members who are waiting for their payments, they can now go back posting in MTV. It's been really great to have MTV because this forum is really paying and we can say that this is one of the best forums on the web right now.

Seems my payment got approved - although only $4 due to "2 liner posts". Well, need to exercise more with longer posts from now on! Quite big deduction, but it's okay. And seeing that mine is currently the only one in the "approved" queue, judging from past payments, I guess I'll get it paid out next week. Yesterday the admin paid for many, so sadly I just missed that :P

Seems my payment got approved - although only $4 due to "2 liner posts". Well, need to exercise more with longer posts from now on! Quite big deduction, but it's okay. And seeing that mine is currently the only one in the "approved" queue, judging from past payments, I guess I'll get it paid out next week. Yesterday the admin paid for many, so sadly I just missed that :P

Its alright. I've observed that you are doing good in posting in the forum and I think all of your posts are with quality. I hope that when I request payment also, I could get full payments because I haven't experienced getting deductions from my previous payouts in this forum.