Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyTalkVillage - Moneytalkvillage.com

RockyBalboa

I wonder how come there is an issue with the number of lines in your reply. Is it that the lesser number of lines in your post, the more deduction you get, or is this just a speculation/assumption ? Hmm...Whatever it is, we should just continue to reply, and send private message to admin/mod for any deductions which you are puzzled about

You got deduction i think i noticed that you post mostly less than 3 lines. I think you should take the notes and add little more info in your second request. So far, it seems that admin stopped fast payment but gathering many payouts before clearing it again.

Yeah. Providing good quality and informative posts is the key to avoid getting deductions in the forum. It doesn't depend on how long is your post because if you post long enough but still there is no sense at all and it's like spamming post then it's useless at all.

I noticed that members posting in mtv forum with different font size, font color which is tricky to make the post longer or looks lengthy post. Well about the quality posts some members from the start they are doing quality posting but sooner they will just post mostly 2 lines and that is what mods noticed.

I just browse around this new forum but there is currently no too much activity there. They only have very few members who are not doing much posting. And non of them has reach payout yet. So we don't know if this forum is paying or not.

@ you, activities is quit fun in that forum and almost all the section is bomming with lots of discusion just check back maybe its been long since you check last am a proud member of this forum my first payment is in queue,thank you....

I noticed that members posting in mtv forum with different font size, font color which is tricky to make the post longer or looks lengthy post. Well about the quality posts some members from the start they are doing quality posting but sooner they will just post mostly 2 lines and that is what mods noticed.

Well. To be true, it is quite hard to maintain good quality posts all the time because each topic is different and each discussion is different. Though we wanted to provide good quality posts but sometimes we ended up like posting non-sense posts and that is true. No one or nobody is consistent in posting quality posts and long posts all the time. like me ending up some times posting non-sense.lol. but it's fine, but avoid to much of it because that would also not be good at all.

I agree with you rage, so far they want us to make at least 3-4 lines of post from here which was quite hard some times but still they are on top of the league so they have the rights to apply that.

Yeah. I don't have any complaints about that but there are really times that we cannot provide quality posts and with that, sometimes mods deduct some of members posts because of not giving quality to their post. So far so good, all of my requests since MTV started has no deductions at all. I got payments in full amounts that means that I am giving what they required members to give.

well, I have come across members making positive comments regarding the payment system of MTV which is a good thing to know, members recently posted that they got paid much faster this time, within four days of wait, than before.

Now, I am still very active on Money Talk Village here. My plan is to reach another Payment Request soon, along with Digital Money Talk here. There is no problem with the deduction for me on Money Talk Village as long as it is not too much.

Well, something strange happened while i'm posting i got logged out! and when i log in, it says " I have login, 5x incorrect and wait 15 mins. " That interrupt my posting activity. MTV sent the IP that was trying and i use IP look up that was from Germany! It was strange because i log in my account in other forums and some of it has the same! I don't know if the problem is in general so i don't worry but just the time.