Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

eCurrency Money Forum -- ecurrencymoneyforum.com

christmas_

@riddick I'm not surprised at the low activity in the forum because of the fact that mobile users can't access the forum and it seems that either posters who were banned do not know that the forum now allows registration or the banned posters have decided not to carry on with their activities in ECMF.

That's just the basic truth about it,since mobile users are not supported in the forum,it would really affect the activity of the forum,assuming mobile users are supported the activity would have increased,I just hope that the admin would be looking into this issue in the nearest future cos most of us still needs to earn from this forum

There should be advertisers for the forum to be paying as I just saw a recent payment proof from the forum. Well, if the admin needs more advertisers, he should encourage posters in ECMF to promote the forum by including the forum links or referral ids in their signatures in other forums and promoting them in social networks.

There should be advertisers for the forum to be paying as I just saw a recent payment proof from the forum. Well, if the admin needs more advertisers, he should encourage posters in ECMF to promote the forum by including the forum links or referral ids in their signatures in other forums and promoting them in social networks.

Admin already asked members to promote the forum putting with their ref link in other forums,he even opened a thread for it.Personally I dont think admin will be getting expected response of members in the programs advertised in the forum since a small percentage of members are unable to post on the forum.

with the proof of payment being posted on this forum, i think this program is still getting members that still post on the forum actually i stop posting on the forum due to the image catch we need to do before post are approved.but i guess i might resume posting on this program now,since i have lots of time and limited place to make post.

So it can be concluded that hyip monitors are more likely to earn more than normal posters at the forum since they can participate in all 3 contests on a daily basis.I guess most posters just stick to the other 2 contests and I can find out that most of them are happy with their earnings here.

Yes monyi,we posters would find it very difficult to participate in the thread contest because it would not be easy creating hyip threads when you're not a monitor,except you want to duplicate thread just to get counted and you will be surprised not to get full 10 cents payment.

Yes monyi,we posters would find it very difficult to participate in the thread contest because it would not be easy creating hyip threads when you're not a monitor,except you want to duplicate thread just to get counted and you will be surprised not to get full 10 cents payment.

OR you will be surprised you are banned for doing so. :rolleyes: That's why don't do any breaking of rules in the forum if you don't want to have that even in ECMF having small earnings you will still have here ban status and we know that our mod here are pro mod already.

There's no problem in quality posting in ECMF. You can expect that 2 post lines or three will be enough to considered our posts and I know that I don't need to exert both time and posting here so, that's really simple and confidently can make daily posting when there's always active members who regularly post here.

I think you can finish your posting activity in here within 10 minutes or less than that because you it will be easy for you as there is no anti-spam that you will need to asseble the puzzle. But of course because there are just few members posting I think that sometimes you are having some problem with your posting activity even you just need five posts daily.

i just resume posting on this forum after my bother has violate the rule of the forum when i asked him to post for me but now that i have resume posting on the forum,i really like the forum,though the activities on the program is ok though it not that much compare to other forum where the activity in their are much compare to here but it good to see one can request at the same time inhere.

these days i recognized via my friend that this community forum isn't any lengthier ptp community forum in addition to previously switch no paying community forum in addition to following reading that we are shocked. anyway i am sure if the community forum end his or her exercise being a no forking over community forum after that certainly they are going to misplaced several customers in addition.

Yeah I can see some member posts are just to get counted as posts in the contest most especially new comers,and thats why the forum doesnt have much quality posts from members.If I should consider this I think admin doesnt consider much about post quality rather she considers most importantly the rules and guardlines when making posts.

If she doesn't check quality posts as you said, it'll be easy to get full points in ECMF as the rules guiding post making shouldn't be that hard to follow. I would have been a regular poster here if not for the fact that I'm using a mobile phone to access the forum and the forum doesn't seem to be compatible with most mobile phones.

You do have a point because I dont remember seeing some deductions on the forum. This has also left me to think that the forum is rather lenient on members or has some relaxed rules in application. The fact that they also pay the same post rates for payment proofs is also a bonus.

You have received a payment to your account U0948810 (umeghayu):

Date: 12/23/2012 2:20 AM

Batch: 125164031

From Account: U0137115 (Payout)

Amount: $0.20

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Threads

Date: 12/23/2012 2:18 AM

Batch: 125163923

Amount: $0.10

Memo: Payment for Make 5 Posts

Date: 12/23/2012 2:14 AM

Batch: 125163765

Amount: $0.03

Memo: Payment for Login

Thank you.

@ofejiro I agree with you; its very possible that she may not been checking post quality as the forum is already free from spams and spam bots but it doesn't mean that posters who make meaningless posts won't be given deductions or warnings as every forum manager wants the information in their forums to be truthful updated.