Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Daily profit, is it possible?

• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

bearhugs

bearhugs

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

It's really possible to get daily profit from forex. Many traders has done it, what is impossible to win all transactions in trading. Again, it all comes down to how good a trader you are, the leverage you use and risk.

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts
Indeed is possible making daily profit, but not easy task I think might not always as trader in trading always making profit and sometime any condition market enforced trader must faced with loss, and sometime loss that occured higher than profit that already obtained, will better if any trader having plan trading

greatness123

greatness123

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
yes 100% possible to make consistence profit in forex market the issue with some of us is that were not patient also greed is very bad,for example I do make consistence profit but when ever I did not manage my trading appetite very well I see my self full into tempt of entering too many position and cause me loss some money,we should not enter too many position and also we should control our trading appetite

my name

my name

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 183 posts

its not easy for the new user but those who learn the forex at advance level they learn how to got profit from the forex in short time .forex gave us profit only when we successfuly place order and analysis the market before placing our order in the market .forex market is not easy to understand .

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts
Keep spirit in trading, we have plan trading but also we should accept these risk if our plan get failure, if we play as intraday trader hence we can making plan target on reasonable target around 20-40 pips and if we play scalping we can making target around 5-10 pips

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 594 posts

Daily profit is not possible. Because one can not be right all the time. And predictions will be wrong and when that happens losses will occur. And making daily profit would mean forcing yourself to trade.

novarisa

novarisa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Daily profit is not possible. Because one can not be right all the time. And predictions will be wrong and when that happens losses will occur. And making daily profit would mean forcing yourself to trade.

can be obtained in the daily profit when it reaches the maximum science, trade is steadfast in its run so time is needed. Risk in each trade must be managed properly in order to make profit will always get in his weekly basis

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts
Indeed possible to making daily profit, but this is very difficult task because in fact loss sometime inevitable, but nothing impossible in forex if any trader having good skill trading and they can making good trading with always accurate in analysis making daily profit might ca obtained

Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • LocationIndia

It is not possible for us to make profit with our each trade, yet Forex is the good source of income. But we need to practice a lot if we wanna earn some good amount of profit.

novarisa

novarisa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

It is not possible for us to make profit with our each trade, yet Forex is the good source of income. But we need to practice a lot if we wanna earn some good amount of profit.

The advantage was to be expected all traders in the forex trading business running, it's all not with as soon as possible, it is necessary to struggle, study, and pray. Forex trading course and its many advantages but see the risk is also large and tempting to ignore things

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts
As we all know if trading forex is risky business and might we facing with loss in trading, and how to manage our money in account we will need experience and able analyze the market with high accuracy hence will possible we increasing profit day by day although we can't making daily profit but as long as we still able making profit this better than margin call

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts

As we all know if trading forex is risky business and might we facing with loss in trading, and how to manage our money in account we will need experience and able analyze the market with high accuracy hence will possible we increasing profit day by day although we can't making daily profit but as long as we still able making profit this better than margin call

certainly at risk in doing this forex business to be noticed and also must be controlled well to still survive in the forex business. risk runaway well can certainly run well so that the benefits to be obtained

novarisa

novarisa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

certainly at risk in doing this forex business to be noticed and also must be controlled well to still survive in the forex business. risk runaway well can certainly run well so that the benefits to be obtained

because this business is very high risk, so be cautious in trading, if we rush it results that we get a loss, tap [i if we relaxed will benefit, and our emotions must be properly controlled so that the business runs smoothly without any obstacles any

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts

because this business is very high risk, so be cautious in trading, if we rush it results that we get a loss, tap [i if we relaxed will benefit, and our emotions must be properly controlled so that the business runs smoothly without any obstacles any

Efficient use your demo account can affect the way our trading performance on a real account. Therefore, it is recommended to establish rational enough capital on a demo account that is made to our financial manegemen trained seriously.

Squirrel Nuts

Squirrel Nuts

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • LocationIndia

Yeah, I think it is possible to make profit everyday, but it is not possible to make profit with every trade. 

novarisa

novarisa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

Yeah, I think it is possible to make profit everyday, but it is not possible to make profit with every trade. 

therefore keep learning and continue to explore the skill of our ability, so that the trade we survive and continue to produce huge profits, because with practice and discipline certainly can and nothing is impossible if we want to learn with earnest

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

therefore keep learning and continue to explore the skill of our ability, so that the trade we survive and continue to produce huge profits, because with practice and discipline certainly can and nothing is impossible if we want to learn with earnest

try and maximize the ability is the way we can produce what we want, because it is mandatory once for us in order to comprehend and understand how to work well, by doing a variety of things that can make us better

radex78

radex78

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,157 posts

try and maximize the ability is the way we can produce what we want, because it is mandatory once for us in order to comprehend and understand how to work well, by doing a variety of things that can make us better

I think only with hardwork and keep struggle hence as trader will having higher possibility to obtained profit in trading if always keep learning and never give up, learn and develop all thing that required to become good trader like as built up good psychology and system trading and so on

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,824 posts

I think only with hardwork and keep struggle hence as trader will having higher possibility to obtained profit in trading if always keep learning and never give up, learn and develop all thing that required to become good trader like as built up good psychology and system trading and so on

we want to get the advantage is certainly a way to continue with the spirit of learning, forex will not instantly done but need training good learning. And in learning can also take advantage of a demo account in a learning phase that good

novarisa

novarisa

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 667 posts

we want to get the advantage is certainly a way to continue with the spirit of learning, forex will not instantly done but need training good learning. And in learning can also take advantage of a demo account in a learning phase that good

learn to earnestly and diligently so that our trading good, especially we can learn in a demo account on understand any means of trading, all manner of trading in a demo account, so use and take advantage of the demo account as well as possible, in order to benefit us learning