Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily profit, is it possible?

Forex is a highly competitive market so thinking about earning profit daily is somehow being greedy. Yes there are some traders you are making money and earning profit each day but to reach that level they are utilizing their long years’ experience and knowledge about forex trading that they have learnt in the process of trading currencies. However, it is my personal opinion that for the scalpers it may be possible to earn profit on random basis since they rely on short term investment horizon.

For the benefit of it we can get if we have the maximum trading knowledge, so traders who desire in the profits always continue to run in learning and practice to better understand again the management of trading well and correctly. And I also learn to take advantage of one demo account and demo contest instaforex with the aim in facilitating the performance of trading more understand the management of trading profitable

• 2 weeks later...

For profits can be obtained on a daily basis it could be as long as we have maximum in the science of maximum trading, forex business where not an instant business on the run, business forex business risk is very large, so continue to strive in improve the ability of trading better we are trading with able to achieve its benefits consistently every day

• 2 months later...

In forex, trading profit is not counted on a daily basis.It is at the end of the month you calculate your profit. Because, daily you are not going to gain, your loss could be more on a particular day.

Correct. Traders should take an practical approach. And counting profit at the end of the month is also preferred by me. But there are traders who also target for weekly profit. That is also fine if they find it useful for them.

Where the desire to be able to get maximum results that certainly we should have had the maximum knowledge, forex business is not easy to run, with the risk is very large, so we should continue to improve the skill maximum ability for where we can trade in maximum as well

• 4 weeks later...

Daily profit doesn't mean that you could earn daily consistently instead concentrate on monthly profit and calculate on average daily profit. So that you can call it is the daily profit. This is possible with good plan and calculation. I recommend you to take some expert guidance on forex for this

Where to profit it that we certainly not an easy thing on the run, forex business reminds very big risks that exist, so we should continue to try in increasing skill maximum ability so that where we can better understand will way of management of good and correct trade. What is certain skill maximum ability that will be our maximum also in run forex trading

If you invest more, you can make more. It really depends on a lot of factors. It really depends a lot on how much capital you have. No matter how much you know or how skillful you are. The more trading capital and skill you have the more "likely" it is for you to keep trading net profitably over time. 

For where our desire to be able to get maximum results that certainly not one that is easy, business forex business risk is very big there, so we keep trying in the skill maximal ability to where we can better understand again will way how will trading performance profitably. To be sure we have to learn to be profitable trading

Daily profit doesn't mean that you could earn daily consistently instead concentrate on monthly profit and calculate on average daily profit. So that you can call it is the daily profit. This is possible with good plan and calculation. I recommend you to take some expert guidance on forex for this

There is an edit option below your post. Next time you want to add something please use the "Edit" option. :)

Now back to topic, I like the suggestion you gave. Daily profit target is an overkill in my opinion. Weekly or monthly profit calculation gives much less stress and better control over trading. One does not need to force himself to trade to achieve the daily target.

Profit is not one of the easy things we get, the profit will be obtained if where we already have his maximum knowledge, so where traders are constantly striving in learning and learning to make us more understand again will be a good and true way will his forex trading is profitable when going to jump in real trading with his instaforex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The desire for where to get the benefits is not one of the easy things on the run, business forex business is a very big risk that there is, so where we try to always continue to try to increase the skill maximum ability to make us can maximally also when the way forex trading is more profitable

that risk will always be in all things, because that will be very important for traders to be able to manage funds and risks that exist in the real account well in order to be able to generate profits in line with expectations.

Risks that will always have a certainty, so where we as a trader try to always where increase the knowledge of the maximum ability to which we can maximally also in the way of this forex trading. And I try to learn such as take advantage of one demo account and follow the demo contest instaforex with the desire that can succeed in this way forex trading

• 2 weeks later...

Daily profit is possible when you trading system is profitable.

Well I would not suggest people to look for daily profit. I am against the idea because everyday would not be a good day and targeting for daily profit would put pressure on people which might lead to losses. So targeting for weekly or monthly profit would be a better idea.

For where the desire in getting profit is not one of the easy or instant business, forex business is one business where the risk is very large, so where traders are always trying to improve in which skill maximum ability so that where we can better understand will where profits are easy to obtain easily and consistently

because that's what it will be very important for traders to be better and more leverage in managing funds and risks that exist well in order to be able to generate profits in line with expectations.

Risk is a way that we have to manage better, forex is one business where the role of risk is very large, so where traders are trying to learn and learn so that we can better understand again where the way his forex trading is bringing the results the maximum when plunge in his real trading with instaforex later

• 1 month later...