Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Daily profit, is it possible?

Daily profit is possible if you have bigger capital and you actually a company, there are a lot of trading company which able to make daily profit, even yes they are losing sometimes but the profit rate they got is way bigger than their loss, also what i mean above is actually daily trading where it gave them more profits.

The disadvantage is great, but for the profit to be obtained it will be more to the maximum skill of his trading ability, because that is with the science that has been maximized, it will make it easier for our trading performance more directed and profits will be obtained every day . Traders like to always increase the ability of trading if you want to generate profits where we want to succeed in its forex trading

Daily profit is possible if you have bigger capital and you actually a company, there are a lot of trading company which able to make daily profit, even yes they are losing sometimes but the profit rate they got is way bigger than their loss, also what i mean above is actually daily trading where it gave them more profits.

and also if your traders, i mean the one who trade under your own company are an exceptional traders or at least they have like more than 5 years consistent experience to deal with foreign exchange. Tedious and Dangerous is the right part, but if you are scalpers i think daily profit trading still possible at least within a certain timeframe.

I look at most to be able to profit on a daily basis can be accomplished with a certain target appropriate ability alone, with a few pips it could be provided that do not greedy wanting more making over confidenve that cause the occurrence of over trading

And to make a profit is not that easy, the first step in the run of trading it is not an easy thing, because the risk is very large. So try to always learn with us take advantage of one demo account or also contest demo instaforex with the beginning we understand will be trading well and correctly on the run

Daily profit is not easy but still possible things for all traders, it is just need an extra efforts, right? The last thing you need to know that the rate to lose is also higher here because you trade with higher volume since this is daily trading, imagine with momentum based trading you just need like 5-8 times trading in a month compared to 20 times per month.

Daily profit is not easy but still possible things for all traders, it is just need an extra efforts, right? The last thing you need to know that the rate to lose is also higher here because you trade with higher volume since this is daily trading, imagine with momentum based trading you just need like 5-8 times trading in a month compared to 20 times per month.

of course all that requires a good process to facilitate trading more understand and indeed to run a large trading it will make us more understandable and profitable

of course all that requires a good process to facilitate trading more understand and indeed to run a large trading it will make us more understandable and profitable

Yes the process is not that easy and also pretty much hard, and not all of us could make daily consistent profit especially in with bigger pips as our target. Also one thing that we need to know is that how to manage the risk which increase exponentially with this kind of target(daily profit).

Yes the process is not that easy and also pretty much hard, and not all of us could make daily consistent profit especially in with bigger pips as our target. Also one thing that we need to know is that how to manage the risk which increase exponentially with this kind of target(daily profit).

for that we must learn and understand in order to understand all the facilities properly to generate big profits and of course it makes us more menguntunng

for that we must learn and understand in order to understand all the facilities properly to generate big profits and of course it makes us more menguntunng

Do you think that is so easy? I mean even with your yearly understanding it still a challenge to make daily profit especially if your  target is hundred pips, but if that is just like 20 or 30 pips i think you can get it just in one day even i am not really sure that will happen.

I don't encourage daily profit targets. Perhaps some people can achieve it but it is extremely difficult to make profit everyday. There may be few strategies out there which can do such thing but most can not achieve daily profit.

Same here, it is better to think like weekly profit or monthly profit which is more spacious compared to tight daily profit. It is also tedious job for us. Unless we work on big trading company i think that is possible to get daily profit, but even for daily traded company they still suffer some losses and cannot make profit daily too.

Do you think that is so easy? I mean even with your yearly understanding it still a challenge to make daily profit especially if your  target is hundred pips, but if that is just like 20 or 30 pips i think you can get it just in one day even i am not really sure that will happen.

demo account will help the planning of the trader more successful and indeed with us keep trying as much as possible then our ability and effort more easily utilized and help its management to be better

Same here, it is better to think like weekly profit or monthly profit which is more spacious compared to tight daily profit. It is also tedious job for us. Unless we work on big trading company i think that is possible to get daily profit, but even for daily traded company they still suffer some losses and cannot make profit daily too.

Long ago I read some prop trader sharing his experience with working as a trader. Managers force them to take more trades and achieve certain targets which become very difficult for them. And when they are not able to meet those targets they get fired for not able to achieve those targets.

Long ago I read some prop trader sharing his experience with working as a trader. Managers force them to take more trades and achieve certain targets which become very difficult for them. And when they are not able to meet those targets they get fired for not able to achieve those targets.

Damn, that is too harsh but you know working in some companies like that as trader really take a load into our shoulders. Not an easy job especially when it comes to increase our profit in uh... unrealistic way, i know asking for more trades could be realistic or unrealistic depend on the condition, but it is better not to foce when we don't have enough 1st skill, 2nd capital/money.

Damn, that is too harsh but you know working in some companies like that as trader really take a load into our shoulders. Not an easy job especially when it comes to increase our profit in uh... unrealistic way, i know asking for more trades could be realistic or unrealistic depend on the condition, but it is better not to foce when we don't have enough 1st skill, 2nd capital/money.

all that requires a process and also a good understanding to understand it, because the ability and effort in forex it needs to be understood by traders in order to manage and control it well because with it can provide ease with both

As long the target you want to reach is not that high like just 10 pips or 20 pips per day i think that is possible, usually the market in almost any scenario able to move 100 pips up and down. If you scalp the currency just 10 pips for example especially during a day with high impact news.

of course if we can understand how we can do and generate profits that we can record so that the evaluation can be done and easy for us to control well, so we can easily run it and grab everything right

of course if we can understand how we can do and generate profits that we can record so that the evaluation can be done and easy for us to control well, so we can easily run it and grab everything right

Traders are always on the lookout for direct access to numerous live prices and they want good customer support. FXB Trading is one website that will supply them both. Trading with this website will give confidence to traders concerning dependence on accurate data

Those managers are just trying save their own back and so take such kind of actions. In my opinion it is never a good idea to force a trader to do what he is not capable of doing and punishing for that. Again I am at no position to judge their methods. They have their ways of doing things.

For daily profit it will be we get if the trader with the correct maximum skill ability of trading owned. This forex business is a business that is not one of the instant, but the business must be maximally science and trading skills owned so that we can profit consistently. So try plunge in a demo account where for the stages we learn will be the way of profitable trading management

because to be able to generate profits that will not happen instantly, therefore traders should be better still in managing existing trading activities dnegan accompanied by sufficient trading skills to get more leverage.

we use first in demo and demo contest account to be able to give maximizing good trading and understand all the way correctly, so easy in reaching the profit, so use and learn demo account with good

• 2 weeks later...

Demo Trading is a nice way to earn money online, but we need to be utter serious in the same, else we won't be able to make some good money online in the Live Trading.

Nice way to earn money online? Demo trading? Are you joking, right? Real account is the real and only way to earn money just like you earn money from buy and selling something, in demo account everything is virtual, your profit and also your loss, so there is no way you can earn from it.

Demo Trading is a nice way to earn money online, but we need to be utter serious in the same, else we won't be able to make some good money online in the Live Trading.

Demo account? Well something must be wrong here. If you want to earn of course it is through live account / real account. Actually you can earn money from demo contest but you must compete with the others to get bigger profit while in real account, your profit is yours no matter how small it is.

Demo account? Well something must be wrong here. If you want to earn of course it is through live account / real account. Actually you can earn money from demo contest but you must compete with the others to get bigger profit while in real account, your profit is yours no matter how small it is.

of course trader mistakes we can see from everything let alone beginner traders, we must really try and learn well to understand everything by understanding, so traders need to learn and try well to be profitable