Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

• 2 weeks later...

The admin there has not pay yet and its has been like a month for me. I think he pays like monthly or once every two months or every three month. I like to post there but I think the payment is just too long. People like to get reward sometimes too for their work you know and not just nothing. I think he doesn't need posters or something like that or else he would pay more attention to it. 

• 1 month later...

I am really disappointed in the forum,EP happens to be one of my favourite forum but it seems Nick is really lacking funds because I don't see a reason why payments would be so delayed for this long. The admin comes online oftenly but he is not processing the payments.

I see payments have been made by earning palace but I had cannot post at earning palace because now I am also busy and so do not even have enough time to maintain with the forums which I have joined.

But it's good to see that they are paying.

When did the admin process payments last? The last payment that was processed in this forum was made on the 18th of August,I think that's already a long time. Apart from that,my payment request has been pending since May or there about. Anyway,I am still posting in it because I know Nick would never abandon this forum.

• 2 weeks later...

so I'm just wondering if you have already received your payment. Anyway it seems that there still a lot of active members on the site although I am not sure if the admin had made payments already. I have already lost my interest on the site totally. I feel like that the admin have difficulty to maintain the site already.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a horrible site since it has been four months and no payments. Come on, he can't even afford to pay two dollars. Shame on him, Nick. He should just shut down the site so don't lure newbie to post and no pay. Come on, no money and you allow people to post. Its like scamming them. I urge everyone to stop posting here since he does not pay and doesn't intent to pay. Trying to scam people to post for free. 

The admin still owes me money from four months ago and he does not care to pay anyone at all. I'm so frustrated, lost my money so I don't post there and do not encourage anyone to post either. I think the admin is broke so I urge you to join other sites to make money. I think he lost money in LR reserve problems as well. I think a lot of forum owners learn from LR problems. 

I guess admin has some funds issue until now. Its really hard to recover if all earnings source come from LR payments and when LR went down its really greatly affected the forum. I do hope that its can recover and become a good paying forum once again. I do know that its really hard to sustain and maintain a forum like this one.

Yeah...It has been around 4 months already since admin last made payments to members and no more after that. I also have yet to get my payment from this forum still, that is why I stopped all activities in EP forum because I find it pointless to post there and earn since I have yet to be paid still. I wonder is it because admin is seriously lacking of funds or what. Anyway most forums already locked EP forum thread so...

The admin still owes me money from four months ago and he does not care to pay anyone at all. I'm so frustrated, lost my money so I don't post there and do not encourage anyone to post either. I think the admin is broke so I urge you to join other sites to make money. I think he lost money in LR reserve problems as well. I think a lot of forum owners learn from LR problems.

Common,the admin is not owing you and you don't need to be saying that the admin is a scammer. Posting in forum is not all about getting paid. I think the admin is lacking funds and that doesn't mean you should condemn the forum. Well,I still have hope in Nick and I believe he is still going to process payments in the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

That's what I am talking about,the admin has paid us several times so we should be grateful for that and not for us to call him a scammer. Newbies are the members complaining bitterly,my payment has been pending in the forum for over 8 months,yet I still make posts in the forum once in a while.

Its been long I dont know what is happening here in this forum but I do hope that th admin Nick will comeup someday with good information to the poster and enable them to earn good amount of again as usual as before because the forum use to be one of the best forum

I wish EP will really come back bubbling again. I think the admin might still have some good things for the forum and might come back with a hit sometimes in the future. It used to be one of the most sought after forums in terms of activities when I newly registered there.

I wish EP will really come back bubbling again. I think the admin might still have some good things for the forum and might come back with a hit sometimes in the future. It used to be one of the most sought after forums in terms of activities when I newly registered there.

I think it will take a long time before the forum can recover itself. As you can see, payments were last processed August 2013, that was like 5 months ago already. And admin is clearly still in the forum judging by one of the threads he opened in Nov 2013. I think admin really suffered hard from the LR closure and barely have money left to pay members, only enough to keep the forum running ???

@christmas_,I have told you in other forums that the admin has recovered from LR crises. LR crises happened sometime around May and admin processed payments in August,he dis not only process payments in this forum,he processed payments here and the sister forum which is (TCC). I think admin Nick mistakenly skipped our payment requests that was why we did not get paid in that August.

@christmas_,I have told you in other forums that the admin has recovered from LR crises. LR crises happened sometime around May and admin processed payments in August,he dis not only process payments in this forum,he processed payments here and the sister forum which is (TCC). I think admin Nick mistakenly skipped our payment requests that was why we did not get paid in that August.

Even if he skipped our payments, can you explain why no payments have been made since August 2013 ? If really admin recovered well and successfully from the LR crisis why no payments have been made already ? Yes I know admin did process many payments on August 2013 but after that why no more ? A lack of funds after the payments is it ?

I don't know how to explain to you because I have tried but you are not taking my points. He processed payment in a forum called Talkzspot after August. Although he lacks funds but it was not because of LR. You can see the statements that he made after LR had gone.

I think that this forum will not pay our money. So leave this forum and visit my blog to search new paying forums. Oh Admin, please don't  mind but I requested for a payout since one month but yet I did not receive my payment. Very funny. 

Members come into my blog and follow guide.  

http://risingstarsonly.blogspot.com/2013/10/fx-open.html

http://mybloggingtown.blogspot.com/

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the admin will soon process payments in the forum because I can see about 4 different advertisers in the forum. If I am not wrong I think the admin would have made about a thousand dollars from those advertisers. Well,let's see if he is going to process payments in the forum this month.

You are right,the last payment that was made in the forum as made in August last year,so you members has the right not to be active in the forum. I am a senior member in the forum and I have a payment request that has been pending in the forum since April last year and I still keep posting in the forum. I just have hope in Nick that he will come and process payments one day.

Well, I really don't know how soon the admin hopes to clear payment here but I know it has really taken a lot of time. I also do not know if the admin is ever willing to continue EP as a PTP because to me, it seems the chances are quite minimal and there is quite some less chances to hope on posting there for payment.