Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

I just hope that the Admin will do something about, though if he's not financially ready then I guess there won't be any changes, but we just have to choose if we going to do some posting or will just be fine with the way things are in here. But me? I will have to finish what I have started in here.

I'm not sure if he has enough funds already. I am just hoping that he would be able to process the pending payment request so that the members would be happy again and would be able to come see your posting on the site again once more. I have been waiting for the site to come back as one of the most active forum. But it didn't happen

Yeah I do see a delay in the payments. Is this the cause of a little low activity in the forum recently ? But anyway for me this is not affecting me as I can still post in many areas especially the PTC section, where I am focusing now to hit payout as fast as possible.

Yes, it is the reason why the forum got low activity. I can't believe that the admin did not have the forum payments to be cleared as quick as possible. This does not encourage members to focus or become more active here. And I don't know if admin will plan something out.

Yes, payment processing is one of the reasons that would lead to members not being that active on any forum because members always prefer to go for forums that pay quicker. One thing about EP is that it had great rates when admin could afford it and many members did join or become more active around that time. They are therefore having a hard time adjusting in my opinion.

Kinda sad that admin did not showed up yet and still thinking of where is our admin now. And seems also that we have the members to have been waiting for the forum payments and also in the contest. I wonder if this month will be our time for these payouts.

But I don't think that they would have increased the post rate once again anytime soon so that I don't think that the members would be motivated on posting on the site actively. So for now there is nothing to look forward to on the site. I am NOT hoping at all that I would be able to make a nice amount on the site

Yes, I just only feel it in the end of the year not really the early of the year because for sure there's not much advertisers or not have good earnings in these times but hoping this will have any improvements in the payments to at least still gain some activities.

i hope this forum don't close their site to other posters,i know it is hard to get advertisers nowadays especially the one who become so much royal. in fact this forum seems need more funds to pay investors, and i think now admin is not that busy anymore with his offline activity

I don't think that the forum would close,admin is still getting paid from advertisers 'cos I can see a banner of a hyip program called"Nubcoyu" on there homepage,it is just that the admin needs more advertisers to make the forum become stable again

I think it's too much already that we are waiting for a long time so, the admin is already recovered. And yet, the admin is probably very busy in offline stuffs. And I can't assure if we can earn good amount if we will not have seen much activities.

It is very sad for the members of this forum here. We have to wait and wait for a long time. The forum is up and down. It is not consistent anymore like on the very first year. It can be the Admin Nick does not make too much money from the forum. So, the Admin does not focus on the forum

waiting and waiting, that is so bad if that is the only thing that every member can do, i know waiting is not bad but how about more than one month, i think that is not good too for many posters, even if that is more than 2 weeks some posters must be feel uneasy with that condition

well i guess this program has really gone bad,i have request payment on the February and i haven't being paid till now,though i have being approved but it still remain the same,am not yet paid on the program.i think members are not posting on the like before again as now body know what has happen to the admin of this program that he/she has refuse to resume on the program

if this thing will happen like this i am sure that posters will leave their payment and then don't want to make any posts here anymore, if admin care for this then he should pay at least once in a month, because i see that some members payment request still not paid

Dear Alexey,

You have received a payment to your account U9333793 (Alexzardoz):

Date: 3/26/2013 9:13 AM

Batch: 137352671

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount:
$2.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

After receiving my first payment few weeks ago i have been inactive in the forum, now i am planning to get fully active in the forum. I see that members got payment days ago which offers me more confident here. But i have plan on posting in section which has more then a cent rate so i am not going to post in paid to post and many other sections.

Well, I wonder if I can still continue on posting now after I've got paid in EP forum. Still I have pending payment for the chatting contest. I think from what we see the admin can't process the contest payments as of this moment but hoping and waiting for it.

As you haven't gotten your pending payment in the forum,that really shows that the admin is still lacking funds,there is something i noticed in the forum,it was not even admin Nick that processes our payments,it was EP manager which was Jambasha,i have not seen him online for like 8-9 months,anyways i am just glad that i got paid in here

Well, I wonder if I can still continue on posting now after I've got paid in EP forum. Still I have pending payment for the chatting contest. I think from what we see the admin can't process the contest payments as of this moment but hoping and waiting for it.

Interested in payment to members is one of the key factors for the success of any forum but not reason enough makes members interested in keeping their activity or increase their activity from time to time, there is another factor more important , it is rates offered by Forum for members, so I think it is still not encouraging here

Interested in payment to members is one of the key factors for the success of any forum but not reason enough makes members interested in keeping their activity or increase their activity from time to time, there is another factor more important , it is rates offered by Forum for members, so I think it is still not encouraging here

so far it is not encouraging, even the rate lowered i think that is fine for posters but the payment become slower and slower, this is what many posters cannot stand and prefer to leave this forum and try to focus in other forum

so far it is not encouraging, even the rate lowered i think that is fine for posters but the payment become slower and slower, this is what many posters cannot stand and prefer to leave this forum and try to focus in other forum

There is a difference between the delays in payment and non-payment, when we talk about this forum, it is no room for talking about non-payment, you're talking about the delay in payment, ok, the delay in payment does not mean that the admin not interested in paying for members, but the thing notable here is very low rates provided by the Forum to members , but I agree with you that it has become not encouraging here already .