Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

@hadg33 of all the paying sections which you mentioned that pay 2cents, its only in the payment processing section that I can make good activity as I don't have good knowledge of the topics in other sections. I may still visit them later to check if I will be able to make posts in them, but I'm sure that I will be slow in posting there because even if I'm able to make good posts in them, I may take my time in making sure I understand the topics well before posting.

I can imagine that if one was already used to posting in some sections of the forum you would actually get comfortable in those section that it may be a bit harder to adapt to the changes. I just think that members would have to adjust now especially since the PTP section is now paying 1 cent per post if they want to keep on earning here.

It would be difficult to adapt to the new posts rates,even me posting in the forum find it difficult to be active in the forum,the only thing that makes me keeps posting in the forum is because I have enough points and I just want to be topping it up before the admin clears the payments,assuming I am starting from 0 point,seriously speaking I might quit EP cos it would take a long time to get to a payout

@hadg you really want to quit on the forum? Lols Yes I understand what if feels to start all over again accumulating points at a rush and still you cant get there.It reminds me when EP was still in new rates then I would reach payout within a week but its a different synario for now.

well i guess the admin of this program has made a bad move inhere,ever since the reduction in rate on the program i have not resume posting on the program,but i might resume posting on the program as i now view the forum like mtw, i guess i will only be posting on the program and request on the program once a month.

Yes if admin allowed the rates at 3 cents when he doesnt have much money to accommodate much payment requests,the forum is likely to go bankrupt when they dont have enough advertisers.So its wasnt a wrong move to me because admin was considerate about the longevity of the forum as wel.l

My payment request on this Earning Palace forum is still pending until now. I have no idea why. But, in this way, there is almost nothing I can do here but keep waiting. I believe, I will get paid well and soon from this forum here.

Let's just be happy with the new rates in here because you know we can't do anything about, but to continue supporting the Forum so that the Admin can still able to get some advertiser because you know when the Forum has no activities then Advertiser will think that it's not worthy advertising in here.

You will remember that we earned quite well in here @monyitomon before when the post rates were still 2 cents before the increase in the post rates took effect. I am confident that we can continue to earn from the forum again like we did in the past here.

Got paid early today from admin.

Payment Mode Account

Date 12/14/2012 08:34

Batch 124124549

From U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Ac...)

Amount $7.30

Memo Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Don't Forgot to Post Image Payment Proof inPayment Proof Section as well in Other Forums

You will remember that we earned quite well in here @monyitomon before when the post rates were still 2 cents before the increase in the post rates took effect. I am confident that we can continue to earn from the forum again like we did in the past here.

The largest points I had on my account were 900 points even it was only with two cents rate I have managed to accumulate such amount of points because I was active in here especially in the Paid to post, but now? I don't know if I can do that, if paid to post is paying two cent then I can.

Many posters here would be glad that after such a long period of waiting, the admin has finally been able to clear payments. I made few posts there earlier but the activity there was very low especially in the ptp section. The low rates drastically reduced the activity in the ptp section. I believe that with time, the activity will increase to a manageable extent when more posters would have bEen aware of the processed payments.

You have received such a nice amount. So I just hope that I would be able to make such big points. So I would start posting on this as well so that I would be able to make nice amount on the site as well. I would like to be more active here despite the strict rules on the site as well.

Finally Admin have cleared all the payments in the site Yesterday and i am happy that i too got paid there . And now admin is very happy with my work and gave me $6 as the promotion job bonus this time and this make me even more encouraging to work as the staff in the forum . Admin Nick is really very good in helping the members in the forum and helping me too to know the tricks in promoting the forum . really happy to be a part of the forum .

My payment received Just Yesterday :-

You have received a payment to your account U5773755 (Karunakar):

Date: 12/14/2012 10:28 AM

Batch: 124138846

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $14.00

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.