Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

Today just finishing my activity on this forum remember i was reach maximum amount of post >,< i never know right now maximum posting just 100 post haha..i think should wait until tomorrow so i can back to active posting again..hopefully tomorrow able to cashout $5 or more there :D

I didnt post yesterday and today as I am taking a break from the forum. I will try to make some posts tomorrow and resume in earnest on Monday so that I can have another payment request on the forum by the weekend. As usual, payment processing is still fast in here even though admin was not feeling quite well for this week.

Today just finishing my activity on this forum remember i was reach maximum amount of post >,< i never know right now maximum posting just 100 post haha..i think should wait until tomorrow so i can back to active posting again..hopefully tomorrow able to cashout $5 or more there :D

wow you post 100 posts today congrats you seem very active here , i pearly have time to post here but as can i see there is alot of payment proof here ,what make members here try their best and become active is the payment done fast

wow you post 100 posts today congrats you seem very active here , i pearly have time to post here but as can i see there is alot of payment proof here ,what make members here try their best and become active is the payment done fast

Hahaha that because many member active there yesterday so able to catch that much post :D and right now was back to posting again.. So happy to know admin nick remove the limitation for each 100 post daily..but right now suddenly my browser just loading the page without opening it..anyone face problem on accessing EP too? :(

But I don't think it's easy to make 100 posts in just one day. So I wonder if there is some members who can make 100 posts in just one day. But at least it's now allowed to post as much as you would want to. But for me 10 post daily and I would be contented on my activity on this site.

I think I should be contented I have for now so I would request now for 670 points I have accumulated on the site as well. So I hope that I would be able to earn like 400 points weekly at least. I know that would be a very easy target for other members but that is such a huge goal for me already. So I would need to be hard working as I was lazy on posting on the site

I see that you have finally managed to maintain some form of posting activities on the forum since you were not particularly active of late. There should be payment processing again quite soon so you can request for payout so that your payment request get approved in time for the next clearing of payments.

nice pal payment you received was great, now I'm asking for payment first, hopefully in the near future I can demand payment in the process because I can not wait to see how much money I received from this forum. This forum is one of the best forum is still paying its members with a large enough point. hopefully this forum can last for a long time.

My target now is $7 by tomorrow so I will request for my payout when I get to that amount. I am not earning as much as I wanted to on the forum lately and its because I dont have enough time to do some proper posting on the forum and have to be satisfied with less than 100 points on the days that I post and some I dont post for days.

i really dont know how i manage to get carried way with my post on this program this time around,i got dedution from the payment admin complain that i made majority of post at hyip thread only i kinda think he was right anyway.i complete got carried away from posting on other thread as well.am hoping to avoid the mistkae this time anyway

I can not understand why I get the point has massive cuts as much as 200 points because in the beginning I made a short post. so that if I keep asking for continued payments would have a very big point deduction but if I wait until the warning expired point deduction will be lost, which makes me confused is that I gave a short post only one post alone but why the piece points given very huge.

congratulations to you mate, hopefully what you are targeting can be achieved. I requested the payment yesterday I canceled because big chunks of points so as to remove pieces of the point I had to wait until the time limit expired warnings, therefore pending warnings from mods ended I still continue to post on this forum site in order to achieve targets I have set up.

i guess admin should start approving payment request on this program,now that am really accumulating point on the program admin has reduce the approver of payment, i was hoping i ought to have being paid when i got to the program today but my request has not being approved yet,i guess i still to do some waiting inhere.

patience my friend, all requiring process because now many members are asking for payment in this forum site every day so it will take some time to process all payment requests. especially active members on this site has been a great deal so that they would compete with each other to reach the target the desired minimum.

I am also in line for approval and will wait for the moderator in here to make payment request verification when the time comes. I am sure that payment processing will be happening on the forum this week so more approvals might be in the cards. Meantime I am accumulating for my next request.

I have not been able to post at EP lately but the most embarrassing thing which I do not like about this forum is their loading time. I have a slow internet connection which takes several minutes for EP to open which is very frustrating. Same is the condition with its partner site TCC. This has restricted me to post at RP[ lately.

i have neglected my activity on the site. so i would post now using my computer so that i would be able to make at least 5 post on the site. it is just hard to post here by mobile or even tablet. so i would just post here using my laptop. anyway, i am not that yet encourage to make a lot of post as i just feel that the site is also strict somehow. but it is still a very good site.

I just posted in ep yesterday and also today I have continue my activity to finally have 700 points. It seems I will able to reach here another 400 points because of the slow payment process this time. But I think that admin will going to clear payments this weekend or by next week since there's more than 10+ payouts approved.