Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

That is what i want to... Stop those words because we want action. It's been a quite long time it's over a month and we cannot afford to wait for more weeks. There are members who accumulated a good number of points as they keep on being active, which means they have lots of points to request for a payment.

today i just make one post here at least i don't have any problem with it. i think we all as members here want admin to do action in this forum by clearing all the pending payment that already too much in this forum, but we should be patience a bit, it seems this week over and admin don't do anything, which is little dissapointed for me

i have made one post only and just to post payment proof. i don't enjoy posting here actively again yet. and it is quite boring to post on the site anyway because of lack of activity .although the forum script and the layout is wonderful it is not enough for me to be motivated for now.

Well, i have set my limitation and already exceeded but what we can do? but to stay patient and wait for the Admin to take an action with our payment request in here but at least the Admin have made a statement.

you already answered there by yourself, we only can do waiting and waiting until this week end, let see if admin truly keep what he promises to us, it is already more than one months he don't paid the member who already request for it

We do see that admin been online atleast but no movement yet in the payment requests. I guess eveyone have been worried now particularly newbies. I still newbies here but then if they have found those status of the forum they might stop to be active here. Well, everyone is waiting we only hold the admin's update and promise to clear payouts.

The post rate here is just average 2 cents so that makes other forums in same level with this forum. Even if the admin starts paying I would still consider other forums with average rate better than this site. So I would not prioritize this site for that reason.

Really, I think that if you want to post here, it too is not easy because almost posts is from very long, it shown that almost members don't active here, they waiting info about payments from admin. you will not able to work if don't have replies daily from other members. A other problem, I too see that Request payments too don't be approved by mods, Payment have been approved latest is from March, 16th, it is from very long

We do see that admin been online atleast but no movement yet in the payment requests. I guess eveyone have been worried now particularly newbies. I still newbies here but then if they have found those status of the forum they might stop to be active here. Well, everyone is waiting we only hold the admin's update and promise to clear payouts.

yeah, many members waiting to be paid, i am glad if admin pay us sooner and then i will recover my activity here and trying to reach about $5 per week from this site, with the good atmosphere they have i am sure i can do that things

well i have stop posting here as well, i have make two request that hasnt being treated, so am waiting n the admin of the program to grant the payment before making post for them,am tired with the story of admin isnt feeling ill, but if that is the case i still wish the admin a quick recovery.

From what I know that the two payouts isn't allowed here. If that is then other members will also try it and have many payouts pending already. But then now I only have one payout request which is just 2 dollars but what I am waiting really is in the contests where some chatting contest payments and other contests were pending.

I don't know but seems there is still no approved payouts. As I can see there were lot of payouts that is in payment request section but then they are not yet checked. So don't know if it is fine. I just checked on it yesterday and see so long queue now. I really lose hope to try to have another 200 points.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 4/18/2012 2:50 PM

Batch: 91953388

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $1.83

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

today i just resume my acitivity here make about 10 posts, and everything seems under control here, and i see there are some members that make the payment request here soon after admin already cleared the payment here, i think they don't want to loss it anymore :D

Wow, its really nice that after all set and done, the admin really came to clear out pending request. Hopefully members who have give up in here will continue their activity once more and thereby increase the activity of this forum. Nice one from admin

Date: 4/18/2012 3:05 PM

Batch: 91955450

Amount: $2.30

Memo: Cashout Payment by Earning Palace Forum, Thanks for Being Active !!

Thank you.

Date: 4/18/2012 4:56 PM

Batch: 91969363

Amount: $2.50

Memo: Contest Payment, Thanks for Being Active on Earning Palace Forum!!

Thank you.