Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Earning Palace -- earningpalace.com

christmas_

i see yesterday mod hoang long did some payment approvement. and i like it but it seems that admin still not online i just hope admin could clear the payment and then i will request other payment request too, so far i only make one post in this forum today :D

I'm also tuning down my posting activity on EP, pretty much due to this condition they're currently in. PO requests are indeed approved in timely manner, but no payments made since 28th Feb is quite too long already - I hope the admin comes back soon to deal with this. I mean, in the end there's not even that many PO requests to be dealt with, so it shouldn't take excessive amount of time to pay everyone anyways. Maybe they're low on funds?

Definitely, EP should process payments fast in order to motivate people to post more, as they usually do so far, as far as I know, EP is a forum that usually makes fast payments, the admin must be busy or else would have paid all requests.

i have some doubts about this ptp , it is really so impressing to get paid with that slow way .. admin has to make a serious step as we can not wait about 15 days to get paid , that matter which may decrease the activity there must be solved fast ..

I think the admin paid on 28th February for the last time, if I am not wrong, then I think the admin might have planned to make bulk payments all at once during this month end too, that will be not a big delay in my view, we should better try to reach many points in here every month.

Well I thought that they could have already been processing the payment during the weekends but I was wrong, anyways I am still posting for this forum and hoping that will be paid soon.

Delayed payments is not a common issue in this forum anymore. Since I have been a member of EP, I can read a lot of comments regarding payment delays but somehow, in the end, all of those pending payments were cleared. So, patience is a must and all we need to do while waiting is to post for more to increase our points for our next payout in the near future.

if I am not wrong, then I think the admin might have planned to make bulk payments all at once during this month end too, that will be not a big delay in my view, we should better try to reach many points in here every month.

I wouldn't really mind getting just one big around $20 payment a month from a forum, but at least the admin should announce that he will change the payment schedule to work on monthly basis. Now we just have no idea what's going on, but I hope you're right about it.

Well I just continue to post from this forum and find just today that I can reach another minimum payout amount, so if admin will not be processing payment just yet here then I can reached for my 3rd payment request from this forum within the week.

Yeah,we need to wait for the admin to get on board and clear those payment requests.I know this will be done any day anytime.But the fact still remains,waiting for long time for payments won't do the site any good.If new people read those delay payments comments,they will think the site is not paying.

I think that there is no payment made for this month yet. Really not that good for me as I feel that they are back in processing payouts slow for the reason of offline activity. Hoping it is not what I am thinking as both forum contests and forum discussion activities are gradually decreasing.

If they're really going for the monthly payments, then we would either be allowed to leave multiple payment requests throughout the month, or have some definite cutout date after which the next PO requests would go for the next month. Although this wouldn't be that much of an issue seeing how fast the requests are processed, but it would put a different strain on mods if they had to process the requests in a strict timeframe.

i think some member shared before that the longest payment that made by admin here is about 3 weeks :D, but that is happen rarely and when admin nick in busy offline things to do, but until now i still don't see payment that approved get paid by him

the admin used to be very consistently fast in paying the members that I was so motivated to post a lot here because of that real. But for now they are not that slow though so I don't mind if payment get a bit more delayed for whatever reason.

that is before, but today i see still no payment that created by admin, i am sure that admin will paid but if you know before there are long delay with admin before, and that is because some important things that he must do offline, and i am sure that is still fine.

Well we really don't know how busy is admin so to not be much bother of payment delays we should continue on what we are doing as it will still mean of supporting the forum as they will have new advertisers and for sure admin will not going to have 1 month pending.

Even if the payments is delayed for more than one month, I don't think we need to be worried, all that we need to have to be patient and the admin must be busy otherwise there will be no payment delays ever on EP.

Even if the payments is delayed for more than one month, I don't think we need to be worried, all that we need to have to be patient and the admin must be busy otherwise there will be no payment delays ever on EP.

Yes, more likely for us senior members will able to wait for that long time but for newbies. Which just recently active in forum contests will be not that feels good in the forum. Even pinay who is knew here really not feeling good in EP. So I think it really affects the activity overall.