Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How long have you been earning with Forex?

hexeduser

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atough question but necessary to ask. I have been earning for a long time with forex trading. Not every trader has this priviledge in forex as most who do not consider forex trading scam business. What is mre than important is to stay long i the forex market to acquire experience after which, it is consistent profits.

• 5 weeks later...

For me, am still learning forex and hopefully to be succesful in it. Will really start up trading with a demo account inoder to improve my skills and furthermore head to real trading were i can gain a good profit in my trades. It wont that easy but will make it there someday.

i forget exactly but it seems about 3 months, mostly in demo account, and in real account i still suffer some loss but at least i can earn some from real account, and it is good to trading so far with forex trading, because it will make me more understand with market's thing and the other thing related to them

Well thats good for you as you already 3months trading with demo account and real also. Soon will start up trading with demo and i beleive i will have to use demo to improve my skills for like 5-6months before venturing into real trading with forex

soon? why not now? opening demo account is easy unless you don't want to trade in forex, and about how long people took time it is very for every traders, there are some that only about 1 month, already take risk to try forex in real account or they are confident with their skill so far and just jump into real account

Just planning to buy a pc soon so as to download the application for trading in demo before i can start up trading in the real world. My phone cant trade so i have to wait until i get a system of my own. For sure will learn forex and will be a good trader in the future

I haven't earn a dime with forex trading as i don't wanna rush into it as i would loss much so i am just taking it step by step learning both online and offline,i have started with a demo account few days ago,lets just se how it works.

So wondering what's cutiekc position or status in forex trading. As me I already experienced both profits and losses as well as experienced withdrawals. Hope you do start also to post in other forex forums so that you will able to have their bonuses and can try the real thing as we need also to have it not only in demo trading.

So wondering what's cutiekc position or status in forex trading. As me I already experienced both profits and losses as well as experienced withdrawals. Hope you do start also to post in other forex forums so that you will able to have their bonuses and can try the real thing as we need also to have it not only in demo trading.

some people afraid to move at real account because many thing, i ever see in babypips(if i don't make any mistake), that we need to trade in demo account for 2 months before we can move to real account, well i think that is back to other people who want to trade to choose how long they want to spend with demo account

I'm trading like six years already. But it does not mean I'm earning for six years. lols. I guess I'm a losing trader. But last month I do earn 2.75 dollars and this month 28 dollars. But I guess I'm just lucky this month. Each month is a struggle that I need to survive. I'm sure that I can earn like 50 to 100 dollars a month in five months time. that's my target earning a month.

• 4 months later...

why you may have a lot to lose with the experience you trade for six years, I want to know because it would be a very valuable lesson for me and for the other traders quickly so as not to lose and it is aware that I am to make a profit on the trade we do is not easy, and all it requires knowledge and calculation is very good because it is a business

• 11 months later...

I've been at it for  a year now and I love forex. I think you can try forexcents.com to test out and you also get $5 bonus there to trade with. You also get 33% bonus upon deposit and you can withdrawal the $2 bonus upon deposit. Also, you can lose less with a cent account. So you should try out a cent account to experiment first. I earn pretty well in long term trading like 8 hours a day but not short term as its too much risk with short term trading. 

i am new to forex trading and i haven't invest in Forex yet,though i just got mine first free bonus to trade the market and i guess i will be using the money to trade the market and by the end of the month,i will determine how much i have make trading the market.

I'm trading like six years already. But it does not mean I'm earning for six years. lols. I guess I'm a losing trader. But last month I do earn 2.75 dollars and this month 28 dollars. But I guess I'm just lucky this month. Each month is a struggle that I need to survive. I'm sure that I can earn like 50 to 100 dollars a month in five months time. that's my target earning a month.

Why is your earning so low? Is it cause you only trade low capital? I earned like $90 bucks per trade each day and if I had 5 open trades so that is about a couple of hundred dollars per day. However, I try to not open so many trades. I earned around 90 pips per trade. So there must be something that you can change to make more money. You can post in forums to make more money to trade or do long term trade as its more profitable. 

• 2 months later...

I have really made some good improvement within the last few months, having been able to stabilize at least 10% of my trading capital per month. But because I'm bent on compounding my capital, that is the one that matters more to me. I really wish to earn up to 30% of my capital per month.

• 1 year later...

It has been 3 years since I am working in Forex trading, it’s a really brilliant work, but when I started I found it seriously tough to get going and it was only due to OctaFX broker that I found my range with their extra ordinary conditions which include low spread of 0.2 pips, stop out level just been 25% and facility to open volume of 0.01, it’s really incredible having this many features even for low investors which is starting from their 5 USD minimum.

To be precise more than 2 years, it is not an easy thing to do i lost numerous times but can rise back and trade also in the end making profit like what is and stabilize my earning. How long you've been earning could be a good things to track how experienced you are.

There are certain newbies who base their reason for joining Forrx on this. As a matter of fact, they only see Forex as a place where they have to rely on the amount the other trader earns as a way they themselves can also earn and that is one thing that can make a trader become the type of trader he wants to be.

4 years ago means you are trading in forex longer than most of posters here, to be honest i nearly touched 3 years old in november. It is quite long but still i feel that i need more and more experience. I agree that we can earn better if we have more experience means that our flight hours should be high.