Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

great site though i have not been a member and i think based on the proof you showed, it is really paying well and there are no delays. i was just wondering what are those $4 at the bottom indicating the different payout sites, is that the minimum payout amount to be requested?

Yes @christmas,am a member with this site too with the same username am using here in mtv,I agree with you the forum is not that strict like some of the forex forum,but if you doubt me that this forum is not strict at all do break their rules upto 3 times if you wont get baned,thou the forum is good freindly admin.thank you.
why would someone just deliberately fail the forums rules and regulations with getting the penalty that follows it.There is always the penalty when someone fails the forum rules and regulations.

Yes @christmas,am a member with this site too with the same username am using here in mtv,I agree with you the forum is not that strict like some of the forex forum,but if you doubt me that this forum is not strict at all do break their rules upto 3 times if you wont get baned,thou the forum is good freindly admin.thank you.

Why would I need to break their rules anyway. Did you break the rules and got banned ? If a forum has no rules at all, members will create havoc. I hope (and I believe you have) understand that.

I dont see much participants in some contests like in the login contest and mark your attendance. I guess it is time for me to post now and have payment request as well as i think the problem with points missing is already solved by admin or still fixing i guess.

If really the problrm of missing points is solved that mean i will have to go back to the forum and make my posts to see how things will go in the forum of recent.

Its really good that we keep on earning in here. I'm wondering how much Nick do earn every month. Just imagine running 3 ptp forums. If I can earn 1000 dollars a month on three ptp forum. I'm already happy. if I'm going to have my own ptp forum its going to be inspired by Nick.