Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I guess, not that strict really. In my most recent payment here in TCC, I was just reprimanded for not spreading my posts. Meaning, I still got a warning and was not immediately given a deduction.
for not spreading your post? Please like how? I agreed with you that the forum is not strick very well as some ptp forums and i like the forum but i am not much active in it.

I guess, not that strict really. In my most recent payment here in TCC, I was just reprimanded for not spreading my posts. Meaning, I still got a warning and was not immediately given a deduction.
for not spreading your post? Please like how? I agreed with you that the forum is not strick very well as some ptp forums and i like the forum but i am not much active in it.

Mos of posts were made in the PTP section. I need to post also in other forums. I used to post a lot also in the Forex section but there are times when there are no open threads where I can post in this Forex section so I will just post in the PTP section.

Its funny that when TCC has high rate I can't earn 5 dollars a month in here. But when its lower its rate to two cents per post. I can manage to earn 5 dollars and even more a month in here. Its only shows that quantity post really works and really make you earn in TCC. Before I'm afraid that I will be branded as spammer but not anymore.

Its funny that when TCC has high rate I can't earn 5 dollars a month in here. But when its lower its rate to two cents per post. I can manage to earn 5 dollars and even more a month in here. Its only shows that quantity post really works and really make you earn in TCC. Before I'm afraid that I will be branded as spammer but not anymore.

That is really ironic that you earned more when the post rates became smaller. I think, posters just like to spread their activity around in many forums as it is good to expect payments from many forums.

I guess i have spend more time in the forum contests. So i need to balance it now by posting in the forum these days since mod juz is not yet online so we will not expect to have payments for contest but still of course continue on participating in the forum contests since i really enjoy in contests. :D

Yeah posting in here is so easy thats why i joined the forum because i find it difficult to make long post which 3 line in some ptp forums that required that i usually like to make my post in the ptp forums that require 2 line or something like that.

well i have never started here of recent and its quite cool to hear that the forum is so much easy to make posts with;Posts like just 2-3 lines unlike MTV.But am good poster at MTV and now i don't even find it any difficult again in posting,cos i will always make my long posts and then still get my hansome payments.I will join here to suplement my earning on PTP forums.

Yes @christmas,am a member with this site too with the same username am using here in mtv,I agree with you the forum is not that strict like some of the forex forum,but if you doubt me that this forum is not strict at all do break their rules upto 3 times if you wont get baned,thou the forum is good freindly admin.thank you.

I visited the forum and got into a thread of instructions on how we can request payments. Too bad Paypal is not used already by this forum. But i will still be active here. I have a Liberty Reserve account anyway. Its just that i am at ease with paypal than any processor.