Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I miss the cut off. Now I have to wait for two more weeks before I will receive my payments. But that is okay. I will just going to post fast so that I can request payments after a week so that I will be paid twice after two weeks. I hope they don't mind that I request twice.

Here contest is really good but i dont get any winning still now . anyway here its good to me to concentrate only posting and now i am only doing this . in forex section its really activity is less although there is so many easy thread to reply . just hoping more members will active in this section then i also able to continue.

I'm still waiting for my payments. I thought I will be paid this week. But now its saturday in my country and still no payments. Its been more than two weeks already. I hope this site will pay me next week. Since next week its already the end of june.

This is crazy. Next time I will post and post and post and post until I have probably 100 dollars. Then I will just request of payments and hope I earn. And the best part is that I will request payments by 4 dollars. so just imagine I have 100 dollars but I request cashout multiple time by 4 coins each!

@Serial Killer yes this is one of my best forum also because of rate and if your post is good quality then sure you will get paid no doubt. the forum is already reputed and popular also and although sometime payment delay but because of trustness of Admin we need not worry so much.

There is another payment from TCC, that was good so all payment have been made in TCC. It has been made in EP too.

Seems like the admin still could manage the forum well and that is wrong information which I ever heard that TCC will be sold.

• 2 weeks later...

last payout time on TCC was on 27th June, I remember, and I am glad to have been able to cash out by now,

I think it's been around ten days thus there might be next payout time soon on TCC,

I have timely placed a cash out request thus not to miss this coming payout time,

hopefully, the mods will approve it so that it can get chance to be paid for this time.

Well it is just good to hear that they are still doing great. I have been a member here before and I wonder why account doesn't exist anymore, so I guess I will just need to register again so that I can joined you guys again in the discussion in this ptp forum. See you there.

@archu

If last payment is 27th June 2011 so it has been 2 weeks from last payment It means today is payment time but I don't see the admin

is online. I hope the admin could process payment soon because there are many pending payment requests in the forum.

fast payment received !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 7/12/2011 7:33 PM

Batch: 65352267

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $4.43

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

I have received a fast payment from TCC, last time,

it was quick to get approved, thanks to the mods, there,

I could get paid only because the mods have been fast to approve it and thus

I got motivated to post even more active on this fast paying forum.

So many payment proof again inspiring me to be back active on the forum

here since long i have not made any post on TCC, actually could not get spare time to make post here

after getting my first payout which took quite long to reach and waiting to be paid as well

Search a thread and posting on the site is quite slow and this is also one of the reason i could not make another request yet.

still I couldn't be able to complete at least half the points required for payout,

it's happening due to my bad net connection, these days,

I had to log in every time net gets disconnected for few seconds,

well, it's fault from my region to have frequent net DC, or else I could have posted more.

Just post like crazy. Lols. I do that sometimes especially when I'm near cashing out. I post like crazy. Sometimes up to 50 post in a day. lols. But I make sure that I will reach minimum then cashout. Then don't visit the sit for a day or two. lols.

Just post like crazy. Lols. I do that sometimes especially when I'm near cashing out. I post like crazy. Sometimes up to 50 post in a day. lols. But I make sure that I will reach minimum then cashout. Then don't visit the sit for a day or two. lols.

same with me too, I can be active only till I achieve the target to reach the minimum cash out limit,

then after I apply for payment, I get slow, I will be waiting for the approval of it,

then for payment, but it should be changed,

one should post even more instead of wasting time waiting for payments.