Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

my 19th payment from TCC !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 4/5/2011 6:57 PM

Batch: 58527937

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $7.50

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

there will be latest announcements from the admin for the members on chat section,

so I will be checking chat section frequently for latest updates of the forum,

last time I have seen the update from the admin that all the pending payments were cleared,

then I checked out my LR and that was good to get paid from TCC finally.

You have received a payment to your account U6434315 (djfritz):

Date: 4/5/2011 6:16 PM

Batch: 58524719

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $7.75

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

well, I have noticed that every member of TCC is happy now that they have got paid after a long delay,

some delay was by the admin, and it was prolonged due to LR downtime,

all is well if the end is well, finally no more pending payments here,

let's keep on our activity on TCC and get paid with huge amounts like this.

Discussions in other forums about TCC seems to be somewhat negative because of the delay in previous payment and the lower rates (compared to EP). But I am in agreement that we should also support thsi site if only for us in the PTP community to have more options.

I am sure that even TCC also improve their post rates just like in EP,

once the activity on the forum grows up then the admin can be able to pay in big rates,

even present activity is also great and the post rates normal as well,

I don't compare the post rates of TCC to that of EP, but I post on TCC with the same activity as on EP.

if then admin try to give higher offer or maybe offer some contest again so then maybe member will be more active and it can also attract any advertiser to rent the banner space so then admin will earn better and also able to give member a bit higher rate

well, after a long time, I have been active on TCC again, it was good feeling to earn $7.5 last time,

the mod, juzfinal gave me note that I should avoid more activity in a single section, hyip discussion, and should improve my post quality,

definitely I follow that, and I am trying to balance my activity with PTP and e-currencies sections as well.

another fast payout time on TCC within three days to the prior payout time,

here after, TCC can be called a fast paying forum, that is paying twice a week !

that was great to see all members getting paid to their AP or LR accounts,

I also want to be active on TCC, and reach the payout at least once a week.

The colour of the script isn't really a big issue.

However, the font and size of the words, I have to admit, is too small.

I have to enlarge my web browser for me to be able to see bigger words.

Maybe admin can try to change the codings for the website script ?

i didnt have problem about the appearance of this site actually.i really want to be active in here if the activity in here also support this site.as we know they dont really have many active member lately maybe member just not really like to get late payment

If TCC will indeed be a fast paying PTP, it will raise the competition between PTPs/forums. First, it is a competition regarding which forum pays the fastest. I hope, the next will be which forums pays the highest. It would only benefit us all PTP people.

i hope the payemtn in here will also paid so fast like happen in EP too.since the owner of this site is the owner of EP too.i heard from other member that now admin try to pay member so fast.so i think then more memner will be happy to be active in here again as usual

I have started to post at the same time on TCC as well as EP,

on TCC I am still far away to cash out, but on EP I have near to reached the payout limit,

that is because the post rates on TCC is 3 cents for PTP or hyip sections where it is 4 cents on EP.

but the payout limit is the same for both, 400 points.

I also keeping my activity in TCC and happy to see i am able to post their more 10 post a day in various section. before i was fear of deduction but now i am active in most of the section and realize that if good post and good activity in various section than there is no deduction .

if member make about 10 post in a day then within less than 2 weeks they will reach payment since the minimum to cashout is higher now same like in EP.but i hope then admin will also have plan to give more rate in here or maybe same like in EP too since the minimum there is same now

I also got a deduction here when I requested my first payment because I concentrated on some few sections. I got complete payment in my second request, although that was when the delays occurred. But i think, long delays are already a thing of the past.

I also got a deduction here when I requested my first payment because I concentrated on some few sections. I got complete payment in my second request, although that was when the delays occurred. But i think, long delays are already a thing of the past.

i got banned there 5 months ago after i joined there 3 days due to copy and pasting posts because i was newbie in ptp forums but now i sent to the admin message to accept my apologize and let me work again there , he accepted it fast and reset my points to 0 so i can be active again .

I expect that the admins will further development in this forum, as happened in the EP,

because I see that now is a strong competition between the many forums to try to attract more and more members,

I see many of the new forums now interested in providing high rates for members, and interested in paid to members quickly .

i got banned there 5 months ago after i joined there 3 days due to copy and pasting posts because i was newbie in ptp forums but now i sent to the admin message to accept my apologize and let me work again there , he accepted it fast and reset my points to 0 so i can be active again .

posts copied or pasted will be strictly prohibited on this forum,

such members will be considered as spammers and will get banned without any warning,

or in case of newbies, the mods or the admin sometimes warn the spammers,

if the same copy paste activity continues, then ultimately the member will be banned permanently.