Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Yes, hopefully in time it will develop into a fully fledged contest-based forum that has a lot of contests in store for members to earn well. Admin has indeed a lot on his plate at the moment with all the forums that he is managing and his other online activities.

Where are you going to post here? I did not know really that I can make participation in the contests because of my time availability. There are many chances that i will have better opportunity in other forums than here. But for sure admin will still going to have TCC forum for having those contests to still have activities.

There is still an opportunity that the forum will develop into a fully fledged contest-based forum and that is when I am sure that members will take advantage of this to make sure that they get good earnings in return for their participation. For now though because of the low amount of participation it is not ideal.

Well,I have not been to the site lately so I wouldn't know if the contests are still running or not,the last time I visited the forum it was as if the contests has been closed,I also wanted to post in the hyip section but I just thought to myself that the rules in EP would definitely affect the rules in TCC,so I made only a single post

@hadg33 Its good as you didn't post in the hyip section because the new rule in EP is likely to apply to the hyip section of TCC and I noticed that you've not invested in any hyip lately. I may visit the forum later in the day to check if there is any new contest because the admin is back from his trip.

Well, if the forum turns to be the contest based forum, then we can see here, this is not a good forum to spend time again. Because before, we saw many forums did the same thing like this before. Not too long then the forum would be gone

Actually the rules regarding spreading your posting activities across the different sections do not apply in TCC to my knowledge especially since there is only two paying sections being the Forex and the HYIP section. That means that you can be free to post in the HYIP section only if you wish.

@hadg33 Its good as you didn't post in the hyip section because the new rule in EP is likely to apply to the hyip section of TCC and I noticed that you've not invested in any hyip lately. I may visit the forum later in the day to check if there is any new contest because the admin is back from his trip.

Oh really,the admin his back from his trip,that's nice it means we would be getting paid in the sister forum soon or probably this week,as I was saying,i was about posting in the hyip section of TCC but I remembered the rule that is in the sister forum,which is ,if you did not invest in a hyip program or you have no interest in it,members shouldn't bother to post about it,so i thought to myself that the rule will affect TCC cos it affected LOT

Actually the rules regarding spreading your posting activities across the different sections do not apply in TCC to my knowledge especially since there is only two paying sections being the Forex and the HYIP section. That means that you can be free to post in the HYIP section only if you wish.

Yes there's only two paying sections on the site as well. And the post rate is just so small that I don't plan to post on the site. Although I have some knowledge in forex discussions but I would just not be active on this site at all. I am just waiting for the admin to make some attractive post rate and changes on the site first.

I am just going to give it a try and see how it goes. I just want to earn a good amount for December and I am going to be active on as many forums as my time would actually allow. By posting whenever I can in here I might just surprise myself by getting to 100 Gold Coins which soon and then cashout.

So you are still some motivation to post on the site as well as I don't have the motivation and interest to post on the site as well. So I am not able to focus on the site as well. So I just hope that I would see increase on the post rate once again. So anyway I would like to see the site as ptp once again. I'm just tired of the contest I just wanted to see it as a ptp again.

I am just willing to give it a try but I am prepared for anything that can happen and am very much aware that it will be quite hard to reach a good target in here because of posting activities. Yes, it would have been better if the forum was a PTP again but admin has got his reasons for changing from that format.

Are you sure that you want to give this forum a try? What section would you be posting,I guess it is the forex section cos I know you don't like hyips and don't forget,for you to be paid you would have to spread your posts in different sections,for me,TCC is a no go forum

I can still some activities on the site mostly monitor admins are posting on the site up to now. But I don't think that the activity is that high. So at least the the site is not without any activity. So I think that the admin is still happy with the activity of the members on the site.

I'm think the admin will be more pleased if there are contests with active participants because for now, it seems as if its only the hyip admins that are active there. I'm hoping he introduces one or two interesting contests when he's done with implementing the decreased rates in EP

Yes, that's why you will see only all of the hyip monitors payout request in the payment section. So far, there's no recent payments and also that we can't expect that the activity in the forum is doing fine. But I know that this forum will still be stable though not much payments to be processed.

Yeah that the site would be more fun of there would be contest with lots of participation from the members. But usually the members were not interested with the contest as well. So I think that the admin is out of ideas on what kind of contest that would be interested enough for the members.

That's why admin don't have new plan for the contest because of the fact that many members aren't interested in the forum contests and I know that they are not having much funds as of this moment so, we can really just think that the forum will have the two contests here.

That's very correct,I think that the admin is really short of funds that is why the forum hasn't been stable,the admin really knows how to handle forums but the short of funds has really made him not to do anything in the forum,members should just give him some time to satn on his fit once again

The contests do not requite a lot of funds if you really think about it. For example, the latest contest had prizes worth $10 which would have been shared among the 3 members for their posting activities. It would certainly have cost the forum much more if members were to be paid for their posts but contests are more cost effective.

Yeah that's why the members were not interested just because they would not earn a lot on those contest admin made. He should offer much better prizes and yet the admin didn't award the prizes to anyone at all for the last contest because of lack of participation from members. So it's quite disappointing. And so I am not looking forward to any contest on the site as well.