Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Its good to see a contest payment from the forum above. I wonder for which contest this payment is for? I will go around to the forum as this clearly is a good contest if it manages to pay out that much. I was thinking that admin may not be encouraged to introduce contests if current participation is low but maybe that should mean introduction of different contests.

Activities are really slowed down here,it is only the hyip and forex section that is active simply because it is those sections that really pays for posts and it pays just a cent for a post,I am not chanced to post in the forum simply because I am involved in so many ptp forums and it will not be easy for me to post there cos I am using a mobile browser to surf,all I am waiting for is for the admin to announce the new contests

Its really going to have low activity because they don't have good post rate or limited paying sections to forex section now. I know that many of us don't like contests since we know that its difficult and think its not worthy. I even not active now in chatting contest as it will take several months again.

The discussion with that two section is not good at all because we don't prefer posting with that section getting paid with only one cent. And yes! I think if there are just few participants on the chatting contest it will be surely a long time before the round will end.

Yes I enjoy are not encourage to make a lot of post when there's just two paying sections on the site. So I hope that the contest would start very soon since this is supposed to have a lot of good contest. Anyway maybe it would be great to see this as a contest based forum so it would be different from the sister site.

Yeah, the pay rate now in this forum is very low. I think is like 1 cent per post for selected sections ? Anyway, since this forum is a contest-based forum now, I would like to see more contests in the forum. And, is it me or do I feel that there were more contests in the past than now ???

Yeah, the pay rate now in this forum is very low. I think is like 1 cent per post for selected sections ? Anyway, since this forum is a contest-based forum now, I would like to see more contests in the forum. And, is it me or do I feel that there were more contests in the past than now ???

Yes, the post rate is actually 1 cent per post and the paying sections are the Forex and HYIP sections. You still earn from creating threads in the PTC section although you wont earn from replying to the posts in here. I think that there wont be any good contests in here until admin finally introduces them as planned.

Yup, its a forum with regular contests now and just few sections paying with a low post rate of 1 cent. Still good forum for contest lover. I don't think I will able to visit or post in the forum as of this moment as I don't prioritize TCC and I don't have much time for the other contests.

do you mean that the admin has introduced the new contest now or just the old contest as before. anyway, i hope that there is new contest now. i would expect a lot of contest if the admin wants this a contest based forum. it is not goind to be good to look at if the forums would just have a very few contest and becalled a contest based forum.

I just checked the Forum yesterday and I didn't see any new contest in here so it was the old contest. @indie you really have a point there, but I guess in the near future we can surely call it as a Forex Based Forum as the Admin will surely introduce exciting contests.

Errrh bad one i think for me if that is true become forex forum..of course when this forum turn become forex forum the contest will just about forex and its mean i can't participate due lack of knowledge about forex :(

i have over 800 days since my final log in here ,i put another password as it told for me ,any way its very bad what forum go on it become old and inactive forum TCC before was the most active forum you would see may be the admin can't manage the tow forums ,i believe it may be good step to become forex forum , i still wait for new contest here .

800 days is over two years without loggin onto the forum. Now that is quite a long time I must say. I did get that message for not logging in after a couple of weeks and just changed the password as required. Even if you enter the old password as the new password it would still work anyway.

Well, atleast he able to have login again in the forum. But then, we can't expect now getting paid more in our posting since there's only 1 cent for few sections paying. And so far, even the forum contests aren't that active only few members are willing to still be in making few dollars weekly.

It would also be hard to make that dollar weekly unless if you maybe post in the hyip sections and have a good number of payment proofs to post on the forum. Other than that the other paying sections(Forex) is not that active so it would be rather hard to be active enough to make that much weekly.

I would try to make some post on the contests section as well so I would be able to see if I would like to keep on participating on the contests. I actually have low motivation to post on the contests but I guess I should give the contest a try and not just be so negative about the contest as well.

I did participate in the contests in the forum today and hope that I come out victorious in the process and so look forward to seeing the results of this contest. It would be good to see admin introducing some more contests in here because they would really go a long way in helping members to remain active in the interim.

Yes, it is the top poster contests with prizes worth $10 for the 3 top posters(1st - $5, 2nd - $3, 3rd - $2). I have already made my activities yesterday and will try to make a couple of posts again today or tomorrow to make sure that I have posts in here. I think I will no be concentrating more in the forex section which is a paying section so that I can also get points while participating in the contest.

I guess you are one of the member active in the said contest. I wonder if today is really now the last day for posting. I haven't been active for some days that's why I failed to participate here even i wanted. I just need to try if I can still catch up with the discussions and I know that GPT section isn't part of the contest.

I am wondering if today will indeed be the last day of the contest since it was extended twice already. Anyway, I will get to see what happens in here either today or tomorrow on whether there is another extension again. I am hoping that there would be more contests in here and better participation.

It's important to the ptp would resume once again so we would be able to make a lot of post on the site and not just on the few paying sections. So I think that the admin should not make it like contest based forums with three contest only. So I am still not happy with the hat I am seeing on the site

That would be a good idea and the forum would likely get more posting activities this way. I also think that it may be the type of contests that the forum is having that is resulting in participation on the forum being as low as it is currently. We will get to see what happens as more contests are introduced.