Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

activities keeps decreasing in here day by day and the the contests hasnt be announced yet,well i will just be patient untill the admin announces about the contests,hyip monitors keep posting posting there payment proves and receiving a cent per post

For now though I may just remain active even if it will be just by submitting payment proofs of what I earn from other programs. Hopefully as soon as the contests are introduced, they can provide more earnings for us that is the case at the moment.

I have a feeling that when they actually come, they will be worth the wait. Somehow I think that admin is currently focusing more on sister site EP and to be honest we can see the results because there are a lot of improvements already. Maybe soon he will move on to TCC and focus there too.

yes i think you are correct,i feel admin Nick is really focusing on the sister site and the sister site has really improved in terms of clearing payment requests likewise TCC,i also believe he is really working on contest to be launched here in TCC

The forum is back right now and although the contests are not up by now I am hoping that they will be introduced quite soon. Its clear that the contests are taking longer than usual but maybe this is a good thing. It might just mean that the contests may out of the ordinary or different from what we are used to seeing.

i have been to the site today to see if there will be any news or announcements but there was nothing new,the only thing that has changed in TCC is the script used,to me i prefer the old look to this new look,anyways i will still checking it to see if anything will crop up

When the contests are eventually announced I am sure that it will be worth the wait. In the meantime I am taking advantage of the fact that admin's other forums EP is doing well in terms of posting activities and post rates. This is where I am spending most of my time while waiting.

I'm just hoping that they are just worth the wait as we have been waiting for such a long time for the contest. But I don't feel bad though because im very much busy anyway with other things. So that I can give the site enough time for the updates.

This is what I try to do, look for the positives because there are a lot of them. EP is doing well right now giving us an opportunity to earn quite well in fact. The time will come for TCC to shine with its contests but admin is trying to bring everything together while running all these sites quite well. Time will tell and I am sure we wont be disappointed.

I been out for three to four days now. But I will be back in here today or tomorrow morning depends on the development of my activity. I'm hoping that I can finish all of my activity online before night come so that I can be active in TCC once again. My sister is in hospital and that's the main reason why I'm out for few days. But now its earning time as I have lots of debts to pay because of my sisters hospitalization bill.

The admin hasn't introduced any contest inhere.i am sure he is looking at his pocket.he doesn't want to offer what he wouldn't be able to maintain for a long time.i just hope the admin would be adding the contest pretty soon so that guys would be enjoying the forum once again.

For now I am still not active since the paying sections are only Forex and hyip but I know that when the contests are up I will be sure to take part in the contests. I dont see any harm in placing my payment proofs on the site in the meantime.

It's really hard to be active in that two sections that's why most of us are just waiting for the new batch of contest in here, but all we have to do is to wait because I am sure that when everything is ready then we will be updated regarding it so we just need to stay patient.

there was this contest that i was participating in,i mean in the sister site and admin Nick did mention something like winners of the contests in TCC to update there LR account in there profile,is it that the mode of payment has changed in TCC or what

Well this is one of the forums that i have joined for quite some while now,though i have not been posting on here all this while and i hope that i would get all that in here soon so that i can be able to make some points into my libertyreserve account.

Yes, admin is more concentrating on the EP forum for now to make it stable and good place of earning. I am sure that soon he will be divert his attention to the TCC forum and also do likewise. Hyip monitor admins are still doing well in posting in here because they are still getting paid for the payment proofs.