Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I have some gold coins in the forum. But still lack of activity or time to post. Well, soon I think before the end of the week I can have payout request. As the activity is already back after the payouts cleared. Although, there were few that still on hold for the payments.

Seems I can only see payment proofs as of this moment hopefully to see a great movement in the activity in the forum now that we see admin cleared payouts. Oh well, I haven't active as of this moment in the forum contests. My plan for this moment will be posting in the threads.

Next payment received from TCC:

Date: 4/26/2012 3:57 PM

Batch: 92899240

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thanks

I hope to be able to make some posts too,today.I am very happy with the proves of payment i am seen from other members.There are lot of topics in there i can discuss on and i am going to enjoy myself doing that.

This is really encouraging to see when there are so many payment proofs that are going around frm the forum. I had suspended my PTP forum posting for all forums for some time so I wasnt aware of this when it happened. I will still continue to post here to reach another payout hopefully soon in here.

i am just surprised that the members are still posting actively here. although i have nothing against it. but i feel that i should post here also cause where there are more members posting i should post also there so i can earn well also along with them.

I have 100 gold coins here and it still remains another 100 goldcoins in order to reach cashout. Maybe i will deliberately bring out a day to be active here inorder to reach minimum payout and request my first cashout here

it is good that we can be active here as well. as long as the admin is paying we should post here if you have the time though. although i was able to post again here few hours back. i am not sure i would feel that motivation to post here daily. but i will try. but i don't have even 100 points yet. lots of work needed to reach payout again here.

I still continue to be active here although I have to admit that payout is still a long way to go but I just have to hand in there and as long as I know what my goal is I will work towards realising it. I will be making a good number of posts this evening after I finish posting here.

Yeah thats a good startegy as we are done here we can head over to post in this forum inorder to increase the activity of this forum and likewise make out way to help ourselves to reach cashout. Anyway its nice as the admin is namaging the forum and supporting him is not a bad idea

Supporting the forum is not a bad idea indeed since we do get compensated for our posting efforts eventually. I still think that this is a good place to continue posting at and I have no doubts about that. Slowly but surely am nearing towards my goal and will continue till I reap the rewards.

Too bad,i haven't been able to fufill what i hope to get on this site.I haven't had the time to work on it.I am working to get more money now and subscribe for more higher internet connection and then,work on all the forum sites i listed down including this one.I hope to be among the top posters in a short time.

I'm excited I have 491 points in here already. But I will not going to add 9 more points to reach my 500 points target today. Instead I'm going to wait for the days after tomorrow to post again in here and request payments in here. I'm hoping that I'm going to get the whole amount in here after two weeks. Since most of the time the waiting period to get paid in here is two weeks.

Congratulations on reaching that target, how I wish it were me who had them. I am still at around a hundred points in here but will be working harder and aim for a higher payout the next time I submit a payment request. Activities are picking up again in here which is good as more and more members are returning to the forum.

I'm hoping that today I'm going to request payments now. Its 500 points or 5 dollars. I'm hoping that I'm going to get the whole amount. I'm excited and worried at the same time. Because as we all know TCC just return paying and I still have some pending payments log that I'm always afraid that I don't get paid. lols. But I guess its just more on my mind sine all pending payments in TCC has all been paid.

The fact that pending payments have been cleared should give you even less to worry about. I have no idea when these payments are going to be cleared out but just know that admin will get to clear them out. I hope that the funds issue is a thing of the past here and that payments will be cleared much quicker.

I made just few posts but then still not thinking of making another payout here. So far, I don't have any current payout request but I only have 50 gold coins here. But then it is just easy to have 75 posts here again to have for my payout will try it by this week.

I even don't remember how many points did I accumulate from this forum from the last post that I had made. I am not active in TCC anymore or should I say, I stop my activity in here because I have so many forums now to post and I can't handle much forums. But now, I am planning to regain my activity in TCC and will eventually going to request a 2nd payout in here. :)

Oh, but this forum is just the same to EP forum although, I see for me, better to be active in EP forum but then lately will balance these activity to both forums. So, I think it is right to have them both. The activity is fine already so what really makes you inactive here.

Recently don't have much motivation to post in this forum, other than just seeing if there is new threads opened in PTC section and posting some HYIP payment proofs only. Looks like I will not be able to reach my target of 10000 posts in this forum ~~~

You still have time to post for that if you want to. But then for now I don't focus on posting here but then if ever still available to post then why not its just a matter that there's still enough time and they are continue to pay and there's just crisis in ptp forums.