Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

Wow just need five more? That's a close call if you ask me. Imagine just five post to make the difference and be spammer winner. lols. I guess clonster is better by 5 post then. Me, I don't have a chance in here. I visited tcc like three times a week only. But I'm happy that Nick really doing lots of things just to make tcc active all of the time.

Well for such contests, you must join early and also keep your eyes on the thread itself. In that way, it will boost the chances of you winning it. Thank you by the way.

I just participated only to enliven the contest but I do not have it full with it is the first time but my problem is I had intended from the beginning just want to participate with my word like as a characteristic of me. I like the word Explored with devil a funny picture

well, good to see many members on the forum, take participate in the different contests brought by the admin in the forum, these especially a kind of relaxation from usual posting works, and we also can get entertained and in case we win, it will be additional benefit.

Yes, this kind of contests can somehow relax the mind of some members. If one's mind is already tired from all those postings, they may join these contests and post without much thinking. After some time, maybe, the mind is already re-charged to do another round of postings.

You have received a payment to your account U1834697 (chardyme):

Date: 1/18/2012 6:28 PM

Batch: 82238947

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Contest Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Date: 1/18/2012 6:39 PM

Batch: 82239867

From Account: U3363353 (EP TCC Payment Account)

Amount: $1.80

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

yes i also not expected quick payout from this forum now like before when they higher minimum payout 400 point and become strict in ptp section posting . but only active there few post per day in hyip section and ptc section and know with this its not possible to collect 400 point so quick.