Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

thecashchat -- thecashchat.com

christmas_

I could complete another hundred points here that is one fourth of the journey to next cash out has been finished so far,

I hope I can reach the 400 point target soon, so that

as soon as the previous active request gets cleared, I can immediately place a new request, and continue the same trend of posting more on the forum.

though I could make another hundred points more than 400 points which is the minimum required for cash out,

I couldn't update my request post with that hundred more points,

as it's already approved and the request thread is closed as well,

so I can only use these fresh points for the next cash out on TCC.

@armom

Yes, the site is trusted forum but payment in here is a little bit slower than usual. I don't know for sure how long usually payment

process in TCC but usually it was same days to wait payment process in TCC and EP. I am active in EP and I have waited almost 2 weeks

for payment here, I think that happened in TCC too.

one thing is sure that the admin clears payments in both the forums EP & TCC at a time,

where as in TCC, due to lower three cents rate and longer payout limit, 400 points,

there won't be much new requests take place that quickly,

unless one is active, it's not possible to reach the cash out on weekly basis, thus less requests.

The site is under maintenance for 12 hours. From its message, the site will upgrade its system and it will be back soon.

There is no need to worry about this forum because the forum won't cheat us. But payment process in EP and TCC is

a little bit slower than usual lately.

@andry777

well, even I have been waiting for the forum to return so that I can post as I have been an active poster of TCC, recently,

at first it was message there, then even the site was unavailable few hours ago,

there was some error like Fatal error warning etc, this seems to be server shifting, I guess, well, I am not sure about that technical errors.

@archu

Just be more patient to wait the forum become available again because the maintenance is only 12 hours so the site will be back

in few more hours if there is no other problem. While you waited, you could make some posts in another PTP forums.

Hey Guys, The Cash Chat forum is now back online with all problem fixed, welcome back to the board :D

Hello Members,

Sorry for downtime we have been facing lots of problem with old script we have updated forum with latest stable release of Vbulletin 4.1.4 Patch 2 .

The main reason of unwanted Exploits mysql DB errors thats what making forum unsecure as we have upgraded to latest release also we have changed lots of setting in server, if anyone found any bug problem don't forgot to report us.

Before entering forum pls clear browser cookies, cache if u get White page and forum don't load fully.

Regards

Nick

I have also noticed another announcement regarding post rates decreased !

Paid to Post rate update.

We are sorry to announce we are decreasing PTP rates this changes are for few months.

rates as below :

Thread : $0.02

Reply Post : $0.01

Referral Commission : $0.25

Minimum Payout Decrease as below :-

Liberty Reserve : $2

Alertpay : $3

Perfect Money : $2

new rate apply in every section.

Thanks for understanding.

Nick

Oh no, the rate in TCC is decreasing again into 1 cent per post. I think this condition will make members move to another PTP forum. Seems like

the admin experienced a little bit problem with financial so he decreased rate much enough from 3 cents per post to 1 cents per post.

I have made posts in discussion as well as proofs section,

now both have the same rate one cent per post,

nice that there is no change in post rate of payment proof posters,

it's very very low to get for discussion, just one cent.

Now they chance the rate. Did they chance the rules also? I mean 100 character to earn 1 cent? Its seems over kill to me if you ask me. I mean you can demand something if you pay high rate. But what do you expect for a member who will only earn a cent per post? I rather spend my time in other ptp that pays more than two cents per post than in here.

@archu

Yes, I am agree with you. It is very low rate per post, it's better to post payment proof only not taking part

on discussion. I am not sure if the forum could survive with this condition for long time. If their rate is not back soon,

the site will be left behind soon.

I guess Nick is prepare to turn this site into a scam site. I guess that is what going to happen to this site. I guess Nick will just decide to keep EP. Its happen before. He close down TCC when things are bad and return TCC when things become good again.

You have received a payment to your account U9597036 (shobha k):

Date: 8/3/2011 12:58 PM

Batch: 66996756

From Account: U3363353 (Nicks Forum Payout Account)

Amount: $4.00

Memo: Payment From The Cash Chat Forum, Thanks for being Active !!

Thank you.

@budado

If Nick has paid all pending payment requests, I think it is not scamming people but he only stopped PTP forum for awhile until

the condition is normal again. I don't know if TCC ever stopped too before. I suggested to admin to choose one site only to be

managed too before.

well, I also have noticed that the rates have been back to better than before,

it's two cents now posting everywhere in all sections,

I think two cents rates for discussion and one cent proof rates are better now.

it was unfortunate to have less advertisers and these consequences,

otherwise there was good rates from TCC forum,

still payment proof is one cent as before, which is a big relief for proof posters.