Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do you have control over trading?

Upul Tharanga

Getting that control is vital and can really make a huge difference to our performance. I believe the best way forward for this is through practicing and that’s exactly what I do through help of OctaFX broker with their demo contest like cTrader and Champion where one can win huge prizes and even if not then there is experience to be gained, so all this works very well and keeps it all going well. I also feel good with their customer service that’s highly active.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is why it is harmful when we cannot objectively trade since emotions are really something in this case. It affects the way we trade and we cannot think logically. Well the control over trading could be lost because of emotions and also because we give the control to foreign exchange robot which automated our trading.

So this is all about emotions, i mean you don't have full control because your emotions, right? Well this is not easy thing to solve. There is no actual approach where trader can reduce this in relatively quicker period. I only suggest to keep trading and make a decision not based on emotions but based on the fact and the indicators.

FXB Trading has earned a name for itself by giving top quality aggregation of several liquid markets. Traders are allowed to get the ideal combination in the CFD market by using diverse kinds of bid/ask price spreads. The changing levels of price are shown correctly so that the traders can grasp that and take proper action.

• 2 weeks later...

To be exact i don't have control over my trading. Not 100% at least. I still have control to certain extent and to cut the loss or profit in real time is not my forte so that 10% part for SL and TP which i have been set before, but when to open a position is under my control. I think with this way i can optimized the profit without need to spend much time in front of computer.

Because traders should be able to better still in improving the skills of trading better yet in order to maximize when running trading activities well. Because to bia generate profit in the forex is not easy, traders must really be for better in running its trading activities

To be able to run the trading activities well it is obviously required good trading skills. That is why we should be able to continue to improve our trading ability so we can run trading well, so we will be able to get good results later on consistently. Continuous effort was also continue to do myself in the course of trading for sure to succeed in his success in a forex business

By having a control over trading will help traders around the world to get better understanding about foreign exchange and how it works. It also give us more chance to limit the risk, automated trading aka utilization of Forex robot won't make us understand but it still able to generate some nice profits for us.

It is suggested to every trader that we better make a proper trade management plan before starting trading and once the plan is decide then we should stick to it. By doing so we can avoid being getting into emotions and will never over trade for sure.

I think 100% control is not really important, and in this age it is better to have quasi full control. I can say 90% control under your own hand and let that 10% goes to automated program. What i want to say here that you can use SL and TP which is in fact automation and make your trading become easier since you don't have to stare screen like forever.

I prefer SL and TP as the part of automation while the analysis should be on my shoulder since I do believe that robot isn't good enough to gather analysis as advanced as human yet. I agree with that quasi-full control terms when automation really does like what we expect it is not a big deal to transfer some workload to it, like when we use SL and TP to control the loss or to limit the profit.

I prefer SL and TP as the part of automation while the analysis should be on my shoulder since I do believe that robot isn't good enough to gather analysis as advanced as human yet. I agree with that quasi-full control terms when automation really does like what we expect it is not a big deal to transfer some workload to it, like when we use SL and TP to control the loss or to limit the profit.

I do agree with you like i said before we don't need full control to be able to make the profit, we just need a profitable strategy. Small automation will make our life easier and like you said SL and TP is actually the part of automation, and if a trader said they have full control over their trading but use SL or TP, it seems they don't know about this.

Because by evaluating every trading that has been executed, traders can get which lessons to be improved and also which ones to avoid in order not to make the same mistakes. So that trading will be able to run with more leverage

If by that what you mean as opening a position manually that is true. You will get experience of when the right time to open the position, as for the closing it would be good to give it to the automated system, especially if you already set the plan of how much money you want to get, Trailing Stop in this case also a useful feature to give you more safety feature after gaining some profit.

I do agree with you like i said before we don't need full control to be able to make the profit, we just need a profitable strategy. Small automation will make our life easier and like you said SL and TP is actually the part of automation, and if a trader said they have full control over their trading but use SL or TP, it seems they don't know about this.

Of course, why do we need full controls of our trading when this quasi-automation as far as I know and so far works well? I just give a small portion of my control to the computer which in fact execute the price way faster to me even when I already turned the computer off and leave my platform to do other or to sleep on my bed. It works pretty neat and gives 99% satisfaction.

You got the point for that, but that is not quasi-automation i think but since we don't make it fully automated neither most of our trading process automated. It is just small portion of it where we need to close the position. I also feel like a breeze when we do that that no need to rechecking my screen forever, just a few times and in 2 or 3 hours at most and after that I close the platform and sleep, i even open and wait for 15 minutes and set SL and TP, then close the platform LOL

I really agree with that, traders should be able to continue to improve their trading skills, it is necessary for traders to become better when will maximize trading by using a real account. Which is why I use demo account as a place of training and learning.

Improve the ability of trading will help the trader in the way of work and attitude and behavior and to be able to understand and learn how to work well it will be very easy in reaching the benefits, and we must be more understanding to continue to learn and discipline, because with we can understand with Well then our trading will be easier in reaching its profit

• 2 weeks later...

Most importantly traders should keep trying to improve our trading ability so that we can get better. So we can manage the trading we have and generate profits in accordance with expectations.

Just said that you are improving yourself right now, is that mean you gain the control over your trading? Any kind of correlation with the thread we are talking about here? Well, to me control over trading is good but how good that depends on you. Manual trading could be a tedious act, you must take everything manually while actually there are some you can do automatically. For opening position which is pretty much crucial for me must be a manual act.

What is a over trading? for me the sense over trading is, when the condition of price movements do not allow for secure transactions according to

trading system to be used yet still impose themselves to enter the market without logical thinking, because of the ego in themselves follow too

I really agree with that. Traders should also be able to better in training their ability to analyze it well, it is necessary for traders to be more maximal again in looking at the peluan and risks that exist in dalm forex dnegan good. Traders can practice their analytical skills by conducting an evaluation on a demo account.