Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

i need to include this one to the posting site I want to join.The rate per post in very low but I can still have the option to posts a lot sinece it is paying site an it is still active.Maybe it will get active if we keep on posting though.Anyway what is the odds is all about

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fast payment received from MEF !

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2012-10-03 03:43:10

Batch: 87823275

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $1.36

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

happy to see alot of payment proofs received from MEF . the rates are good and helps the posters to post and earn easily . there are alot of members are already in this forum now . it is also one of the oldest paid to post forums .

We should be very careful while posting payment proofs on this forum, as there will be strict rules specially for payment proofs, like we should not make older posts than 48 hours, and if we make late proof posts, it will be two points deduction for every late proof posted.

I was considering to join in MEF, but after seeing that their GPT section is unpaid (excl. PTP) it's a bit putting me off, since that's se section that I'm most active on every forum I currently am on. Having such restriction would reduce my personal income by quite a bit, so seems that unfortunately I need to pass on this site - at least for now.

Date: 2012-14-03 02:08

Batch: 88231798

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earnin...)

Amount: $1.78

Memo: MEF Point Cashout. Keep support us at www.moneyearningforum.com

Thank you.

Date: 2012-14-03 02:23

Batch: 88232621

From Account: U0886337 (Money Earnin...)

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 05 Mar 2012 Winner Prize

Thank you.

I was considering to join in MEF, but after seeing that their GPT section is unpaid (excl. PTP) it's a bit putting me off, since that's se section that I'm most active on every forum I currently am on. Having such restriction would reduce my personal income by quite a bit, so seems that unfortunately I need to pass on this site - at least for now.

Yes, that will be somehow disappointment from other posters. But if you can post in other sections not only GPT section then probably you will earn better or equal to your posts in the GPT section. I did not know about it but then I usually post in forum different sections.

Just post in hyip and in ptp section. I do that in here. 20 post in hyip and on the next day 20 in ptp section and hyip again. In this way I can post regularly as I can without worrying of posting too much in one section. I earn good 3 to 4 dollars a month in here and its can go up if only I post regularly in here.

I really wondering why theirs just too few who post in MEF. But I guess that is a good thing also. because I think since theirs only few who post in here theirs also few who got paid and that means MEF can survive for long time and that means I can earn money in here for a long time also.

Recently one thing I noticed on this forum that the latest requests were deducted few points for the late payment proofs posted on the forum, I suggest payment proof posters not to make older proofs than 48 hours in here to avoid point deductions.

We need not log in to check the chat box updates in this forum, whereas in other forums than MEF it will be a must to log in if we want to check out the important updates in the chat section, here the admin's announcement on GPT section for a long time now.

Recently one thing I noticed on this forum that the latest requests were deducted few points for the late payment proofs posted on the forum, I suggest payment proof posters not to make older proofs than 48 hours in here to avoid point deductions.

i think the admin needs to announce this rule on the site and make it first thing members sees whenever they try to access the site.By the way,48 hours to post proof of payments is too short,i think one week should be good enough.

i think the admin needs to announce this rule on the site and make it first thing members sees whenever they try to access the site.By the way,48 hours to post proof of payments is too short,i think one week should be good enough.

It has been a rule for a long time lol. So for sure many members already adapted it and I think for us it will not good to post proofs for the reason of sometimes late to post payment proofs and will be not counted when we will have the payment.

48 hours is not too short at all - it's two whole days! Just set up your payment processor to send you email when you receive payment, then you can just copypaste that message as proof. And just use some add-on/email program to automatically check for new mails like every 2-5 minutes, and you'll never miss any mails ;)