Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Earning Forum -- moneyearningforum.com

christmas_

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well many posters are loving this forum despite that the low posting activities in this forum and I guess it was still a good forum since admin has still able to pay its members as always.

May I know who is that many? Because right now I still see my name as the last poster in some threads even though I posted a week ago in here. And even some is already more than a month that past. I don't think their will be any member who still love this forum. Posting yes. But still love this forum? I don't think so.

after a long back, I am logged into the forum again and I have noticed that the admin has been clearing the payout requests every four days once, or on weekly basis sometimes, depending on his free time, the last payment was on 15th November, that is today !

Next payment received from MEF for winning Daily Active Poster contest:

Date: 2011-16-11 01:03:32

Batch: 76587861

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 09 Nov 2011 Winner Prize

Date: 2011-16-11 01:04:14

Batch: 76587883

From Account: U0886337

Amount: $0.25

Memo: [Daily Activity Poster] - 11 Nov 2011 Winner Prize

Thanks

this is another advantage of being MEF member, we will be rewarded every now and then for being active on the forum,

recently, I was not that active, thus not checked the results, as there is nothing to expect from that contest, for being inactive these days.

well, I haven't checked that, but one thing is sure that PTP section is the most preferred section on any forum, not only on MEF, but in here the hyip discussion section also will be getting good activity from active members, which is nice thing.

I think the most active section in this forum is the HYIP section, perhaps mainly there are lots of hyips that comes up everyday and many monitoring site owners takes advantage of that and commonly they are the ones who posted as thread starter of this forum and to other ptp forums as well.

Since they don't have rules about consecutive posting. Even with no activity you can post in here daily. But make sure you don't post less then 48 hours in the same thread if theirs no poster before you. But after 48 hours you can post again in the same thread. I almost have lots of thread that I'm the only one posting and I don't get any deductions.

this is also one of the forums where the admin is active, payouts will be cleared very often, few members feel the post rate is low but it is satisfied rates for many of the posters in here, what is important is fast payments from a forum.

I signed up for this site yesterday but i have not yet received my activation code-so i can start Posting in here.

Hope its much easier to Post here?

this site loads much faster, though there is lot of advertising banners, that doesn't affect the loading time of the pages in here, there is more contests that motivate you to be active on the forum, overall, it is very nice to earn and enjoy the stay as well.

Its good to see payment proofs from the admin of Moneyearningforum.I visited this forum long back but that time some issues were going on.Now i see members are active again and started doing daily posts.I did not join yet but planning to join if it having good post rates.

@macky110

well, if you ask me about post rates, I would say it doesn't pay higher attractive rates, but I am sure you will start loving this forum, since it is much fat paying forum, also you will get lot of active members to join you to contribute to the forum, daily.