Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ITalkMoney -- italkmoney.com

christmas_

I read that there is changing rule about payment process, I got statement from the admin himself who told me that the

payment will be made in 4 days. I think that was great improvemment of ITM. I am sure there will be many members who

posted in here again. I will try to make some posts there too :0

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can see so many active memebr there and they still request their payment and now it become so longer pending payment,so i dont think they able to pay memebr within 4 days only.so then i still trust this site and even they pay need about 1 week its still ok for me.

even though there is sometimes delay in payments, all the requests approved will be paid at once,

well all that we need here is to make good informative posts in order to earn good amount,

as the post rate is higher for quality content posting,

and if there is senseless posts in discussion then the post rate will be very low than proof post, which is the lowest post rate here.

i still need partner who will be able to be active in other section except in ptp section.since i need about 50 post to request the payment if i dont want to get any deduction in here.maybe i should make a few post in other section after complete a few post in ptp section

well, presently I am only active at IHBP section, and recently I have noticed that IHBP post is worth "0.5 cents per post" !

previously it was one cent we were getting for proofs here,

now if we post hundred payment proofs we are going to get $0.50 instead of $1 for the same,

which is very low really, but still the activity here remains the same.

@archu

Yeah, I think that is so low rate. It's better to make posts in there, why did you make some posts in there archu? I think

the rate is good enough and also the payment process is faster than usual now. We could be paid in 4 days so it's really

good PTP site I think. I hope there are many members who posted in here so I could make another posts.

i just curious why you able to get 1$ only.in here the minimum post to request is just 100post and its mean at least we should get 3$ and if you just make post in one section only then you will get cut 50% which is 1,5$.i still wonder how you get low rate there archiu

i just curious why you able to get 1$ only.in here the minimum post to request is just 100post and its mean at least we should get 3$ and if you just make post in one section only then you will get cut 50% which is 1,5$.i still wonder how you get low rate there archiu

well, so far I have received more than 20 payment from ITM,

and many times I have posted only payment proofs in each set of 100 posts requested,

that time I was paid in full, without any deduction in the payment,

so I think while making posts in IHBP section, there won't be any fee cut in the payments.

@venmarz

I think it's not archu who got that payment, it's mynada friend. I think he got that much because he made posts only in

payment proof request so he got only $1. In payment proof section, it will be paid 1 cent per post right? So he will get

1 dollar for 100 posts of payment proof.

oh yup its mynada.oh i dont know if the rate for posting proof there just 1 cents so its normal to get it since he just make many post in proof section only maybe.but i still happy to be active in here since they still appreciate memebr who make post proof only

what I was trying to let all know is that the post rate for IHBP is no longer one cent now,

it's been reduced to half cent,

I hope members might have noticed that by now, especially those who are active at IHBP section,

the more activity in that single section can be the reason for the reduction in the post rate.

thanks for the update archu,i never bother to make any post proof there and it it reduce then its still normal since proof is not normal posting.as long as they able to pay member i will keep on posting in here,i thought rules in ITM also same like in HT but in HT there is no specific proof section

This site is good site and honest PTP site, because of that I tried to make more posts in here. I think the 70-50 rule which usually

didn't like by mostly members, that is not too hard. That similiar like rule in EP which we must make post in more than 1 section.

So I think that is not big deal.

yup i also dont really like it but we cannot forced admin to lift it too..better try to obey them if we want to get full amount for them too.i also dont really like makign post in other section but it a must now so better alwatys have tie in positn inother section too daily

whatever may be the post rates here on ITM, the senior members as well as newbies not actually giving importance to that,

as everyone know the admins are well known as well as old GT mod too, so as the admins here are honest and will definitely pay,

members are much focusing on their posting work only rather than post rates or payment delays.

@venmarz

Yeah, about payment we didn't need to worry of the forum because it has paid its members since few years ago and there is

no problem with that. I hope the payment will be faster because usually the forum will pay us surely but the payment is so long.

It's uncomfortable for me :)

ITM was the first forum to give low rates for payment proof posts that was one cent rate, and they were successful with that experiment,

as members still kept posting though it was just one cent to get for payment proof,

and again now it has been reduced to 0.5 cent per post,

and again the activity is great thus ITM has been succeeded with this lower post rates for payments proofs for the second time also.