Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

LATFORMS

Benefit from our state of the art professional trading platforms that provide instant execution, complete technical analysis, history, database management and multilingual interfaces.

MAYZUS Investment Company offers its clients the most practical and reliable platforms, which deservedly gained popularity and recognition by the Forex traders all over the world.

For more information in regards to trading conditions, please see our General Business terms and Conditions.

image.png meta_trader.png 
Meta Trader4 meta_trader_5.png 
Meta Trader5 currenex_viking.png 
Currenex Viking currenex_classic.png 
Currenex Classic Multilingual menu         Installation required         Web interface         Applications for mobile devices         Multi-account management Multiterminal       One-click trading         Price Alert         Order expiry types GTC, GTD GTC, GTD GTC , GTD , DAY GTC , IOC , MKT Mirroring of strategies         Automated trading (Expert Advisors)  1  3  4 Stop Loss and Take Profit         Technical analysis tools (indicators, graphic objects)         Real time charts         News feeds         Strategy tester         Locking         Time zone GMT +3 (+2 during winter time) GMT

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 26 - 30 AUGUST 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 26 - 30 August 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000 

goes to: wang bo, acc. 455043 

2nd Place – Prize $800 

goes to: zheng, acc. 454997 

3rd Place – Prize $500 

goes to: ziggy_guy, acc. 460038

Most Active Trader Award – $100 

goes to: photoreg, acc. 426950

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship

CHANGES TO OUR LITE ACCOUNT

Amyzus_Skype_avatar-1.jpg

Mayzus Investment Company would like to inform its clients of upcoming changes to the trading conditions on our LITE Account.

Currently our locked margin stands at 25%, which we will increase to 50% as of the 9th of September, 2013. 

We strongly advise anyone who has locked positions to take all necessary measures to support their margins accordingly.

If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact our live chat or support: support@mayzus.com

RECEIVE UP TO 80% BONUS ON ANY DEPOSITED AMOUNT

80.png

Start trading Forex with Mayzus Investment Company, a regulated Company under CySEC, and receive up to 80% bonus on any deposit with no daily limits.

We have two bonus programs for you. An up to 50% deposit bonus, and an 80% withdrawable bonus program.

80rates.png

Claim your bonus by contacting your personal account manager or by sending an email to finance@mayzus.com.

If you do not have a trading account with MAYZUS Investment Company, fill out the registration form, fully verify your profile, open an account of your choice, fund your account, and finally, contact your personal account manager to claim the bonus.

*The maximum amount of bonus issued per client cannot exceed

$1500 when selecting the (up to 50%) deposit bonus

$5000 when selecting the (80%) withdrawable bonus

It can take up to 24 hours for the bonus to be added on the client’s trading account.

I'm some how happy that I can reach 400 dollars trading capital in here. I know I'm still far from the 1,000 dollars I'm targetting in here for this year. But I'm hoping that I can really reach that much in here. And if I can earn good amount of money in here I'm sure we all going to make good income in here without any problem. I'm sure we all going to be a successful trader also.

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 2 - 6 SEPTEMBER 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 2 - 6 September 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000 

goes to: Lavrik, acc. 461881 

2nd Place – Prize $800 

goes to: bhai89, acc. 442590 

3rd Place – Prize $500 

goes to: Accur1982, acc. 460881

goes to: Speed, acc. 446062

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.

Darn. I don't know if I done the right thing. I just open  a lot of sell position in aud/usd and since I have a swap account I know I can turn out to have swap interest payments each day. I do hope that aud/usd will going to turn bearish soon or else I will going to end up losing a lot of money in here. I'm really excited to make some good income in here and reach my goal of 1,000 dollars in here.

Darn. I don't know if I done the right thing. I just open  a lot of sell position in aud/usd and since I have a swap account I know I can turn out to have swap interest payments each day. I do hope that aud/usd will going to turn bearish soon or else I will going to end up losing a lot of money in here. I'm really excited to make some good income in here and reach my goal of 1,000 dollars in here.

Swap is applicable to all accounts except swap free accounts, Muslims are eligible to have swap free account on producing the proof

Take all advantages of being MAYZUS partner!

MAYZUS takes care of its partners and does everything possible to help our affiliates grow their business!

mayzusaff4.png

We want to encourage all our current and/or future partners to get everything that MAYZUS offers in order to expand your business! 

Among multiple beneficial features, that trading/affiliating with MAYZUS brings, we’d like to draw attention of our partners to the fact that we supply various marketing materials to our partners for free! You can order a design of your business card, get avatars, wallpapers, ready-made banners of all sizes and in different languages, use designs that ready for printing, like brochures and educational materials, get advantage of our widgets, free websites and promotional emails! Contact our Partnership department via MAYZUS corporate website or request your marketing materials in Client Cabinet now!

Expand your business -> Get a bigger portfolio of clients -> Enjoy your daily commission earnings with MAYZUS partnership program!

PLATFORMS

Benefit from our state of the art professional trading platforms that provide instant execution, complete technical analysis, history, database management and multilingual interfaces.

MAYZUS Investment Company offers its clients the most practical and reliable platforms, which deservedly gained popularity and recognition by the Forex traders all over the world.

For more information in regards to trading conditions, please see our General Business terms and Conditions.

image.png meta_trader.png 
Meta Trader4 meta_trader_5.png 
Meta Trader5 currenex_viking.png 
Currenex Viking currenex_classic.png 
Currenex Classic Multilingual menu         Installation required         Web interface         Applications for mobile devices         Multi-account management Multiterminal       One-click trading         Price Alert         Order expiry types GTC, GTD GTC, GTD GTC , GTD , DAY GTC , IOC , MKT Mirroring of strategies         Automated trading (Expert Advisors)  1  3  4 Stop Loss and Take Profit         Technical analysis tools (indicators, graphic objects)         Real time charts         News feeds         Strategy tester         Locking         Time zone GMT +3 (+2 during winter time) GMT

1 - Expert Advisors written in MQL4 
2 - Expert Advisors written in MQL5 
3 - automatic use of signals 
4 - Available via API-connection

Order types:

GTC - Good-till-Cancelled – type of a limit order that remains in effect until it is either executed or cancelled, as opposed to a day order, which expires, if it is not executed by the end of a trading day. 
GTD - Good-till-Date – type of a limit order that remains valid until a specified date. 
IOC - Immediate-or-Cancel – type of order that is cancelled, if it is not executed immediately. 
MKT - Market – type of order that is executed by the best available price. 
DAY - type of order that automatically expires, if it is not executed on the day of placement.

• MT4 PLATFORM

Download the MICTrader 4 (mic4setup.exe, 409kb) to your PC, launch it and install the program, checking for instructions are appearing on your monitor. When launching the program for the first time, you will see a window with the registration form; after you have filled it in, you will automatically get a demo account.

System requirements 

Want to install MetaTrader 4 on Mac OS or Linux? Follow instructions in our manuals below.

• MT5 PLATFORM

MetaTrader 5 is a new generation trading platform with a wide range of impressive capabilities. Download the platform now and take advantage of the unlimited potential on the financial markets! Trade on multiple financial markets, benefit from the advanced charting system and more efficient data management, as well as the improved MQL for faster processing and easier use of EA’s.

System requirements
  • MULTITERMINAL

MICTrader 4 MultiTerminal is developed for simultaneous management of multiple accounts. It is helpful for those who manage multiple investors' accounts, as well as for traders working with multiple accounts simultaneously. Download MICTrader 4 MultiTerminal (uwc4multisetup.exe, 1.4Mb) and be able to manage multiple accounts!

System requirements
  • CURRENEX VIKING

Currenex Viking is installed directly on to your desktop via an exe. file. This platform is more economic from the internet traffic-based point of view. Currenex Viking contains integrated display of quotes history as well as technical analysis instruments. The platform provides the opportunity to observe the depth of the market obtained from our counterparts and also offers different instruments for chart analysis.

System requirements
  • MIC ATRADER

Use our MAYZUS aTrader for your Android-based smartphone to trade in the financial markets, taking advantage of all the benefits that Metatrader 4 offers you.

System requirements
  • MIC ITRADER

Download and install Metatrader 4 for free on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, and enjoy the freedom of mobile trading with the MAYZUS iTrader. Open a trading account with us and conduct trades with ease wherever you are. 

System requirements
  • CURRENEX CLASSIC

Currenex Classic is a low-latency, execution interface for the FX trading community. It is the most robust interface on the Forex market, which provides unparalleled execution opportunities.

System requirements
  • MICTRADER 4 MOBILE

This terminal allows you to stay in touch with the financial markets and remain mobile. For the MICTrader 4 Mobile to operate, a Pocket PC with Microsoft Windows Pocket PC 2002 or higher is necessary.

System requirements
  • MICTRADER 4 MOBILE (SE)

This terminal allows you to stay in touch with the financial markets and remain mobile. For the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE to operate, a Smartphone based on Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 SE for Smartphones or higher is necessary.

System requirements

- See more at: https://www.mayzus.com/en/platforms.html#sthash.xZr9ysIv.dpuf

MAYZUS NOW OFFERS PAYPAL

Paypal-Logo.png

Mayzus Investment Company would like to inform you that Paypal is now available as one of our payment methods. Deposit or withdraw money using one of the most established payment gateways around!

Mayzus has a wide range of modern electronic payment methods, including Credit Card, Bank Wire and Cash Transfers, to facilitate deposit and withdrawal procedures. 

Please see our range of payment methods. 

We trust you will enjoy the ease of transferring your funds with our new payment method! 

If you need any assistance depositing or withdrawing through Paypal, please contact support: support@mayzus.com , or Live chat.

Enroll in Our Forex Demo Championship and Win Generous Prizes!

Demo.png

Together with the other participants of the contest, you will be given a free demo account with an initial $50,000 virtual deposit.

Every week the three traders with the highest trading balance will be awarded $500$800 and $1000 bonuses respectively.

Additionally, each week participant who has traded the largest number of lots will be awarded the Most Active Trader award of a $100 value.

If you have not registered with MAYZUS yet, you can do it in few easy steps by clicking here.

Once your demo account is registered, you will be automatically enrolled in the new round of the Forex Demo Championship on Monday of each week until the end of the contest!

Good Luck!

*Terms and conditions apply.

In my country or when I check withdrawal option its still not available in my end. I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account in forex trading. I'm sure I will going to earn good amount of money in here once I do end up making really good income. I'm really excited to see myself really making something good out of myself in here. I'm sure we all be making really good income if we know how to handle our accounts.

In my country or when I check withdrawal option its still not available in my end. I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account in forex trading. I'm sure I will going to earn good amount of money in here once I do end up making really good income. I'm really excited to see myself really making something good out of myself in here. I'm sure we all be making really good income if we know how to handle our accounts.

if its not showing at your end then you can contact the support team to know the exact matter of this one.

if its not showing at your end then you can contact the support team to know the exact matter of this one.

I think its because I need to invest using paypal so that I can cashout using paypal also? But what if I want to withdraw the funds and earning of fxfred using paypal? I guess I have no choice but to invest using paypal. I will try to invest 10 dollars using paypal. Just to check if I can make good for withdrawal after that. I do hope I can request payments via paypal.

I think its because I need to invest using paypal so that I can cashout using paypal also? But what if I want to withdraw the funds and earning of fxfred using paypal? I guess I have no choice but to invest using paypal. I will try to invest 10 dollars using paypal. Just to check if I can make good for withdrawal after that. I do hope I can request payments via paypal.

If its the case then depositing $1 paypal is make you able to withdraw through paypal, once confirm with the support they may process paypal withdrawls manually for some days

I will try to send support first with screenshot of my paypal account. If I will not be approved or I will be required to deposit money using paypal then I will going to try to deposit 10 dollars. I think its good to make good investments in mayzus so I don't mind even investing 100 dollars in here hoping to make good income without any worries.

I will try to send support first with screenshot of my paypal account. If I will not be approved or I will be required to deposit money using paypal then I will going to try to deposit 10 dollars. I think its good to make good investments in mayzus so I don't mind even investing 100 dollars in here hoping to make good income without any worries.

when they introduce some new payment processor then at intial days they process manually later they will add it to the list, it happened with LR at intial days

MAYZUS offers all Company’s clients its One Click Trading Plugin – a unique service that allows traders to execute orders with just one click. This plugin is available for accounts based on MT4 platform: REALForex, LITEForex and STP.

mayzusoneclick.jpg

We developed an easy step-by-step instruction on how to install and integrate this plugin with your MT4 platform; you can find it on the corporate website or consult with the Company’s managers in multilingual LiveChat that is available 24/5.

Take advantage of this innovative trading feature and catch the prices exactly when you want it, with just a single click!

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 16 - 20 September 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 16 - 20 September 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000 

goes to: a350105a, acc. 454941 

2nd Place – Prize $800 

goes to: Rudy, acc. 462480 

3rd Place – Prize $500 

goes to: luo, acc. 454944

goes to: Jasmina, acc. 428484

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship

MAYZUS REMINDS YOU ABOUT ITS SPECIAL OFFERS.

9546223ed0166ed54b148aaeb6c3c73d.jpg

As always we aim to offer the best possible trading environment. To make sure that all our traders know how to get the most out of trading with MAYZUS, we would like to remind them about our current promotions. At the present moment MAYZUS offers 8 active promotions. Here are the highlights of the most interesting offers:

Forex Demo Championship – Free trading contest open for all traders with $1000, $800, $500 and $100 cash prizes for the top 4 traders. Read more here.

Welcome Bonus - promotion for MAYZUS new clients. Deposits below 500 USD will be boosted with a 25% Bonus, deposits of 500 USD and above will receive a 35% Bonus. Offer valid until the 31st of July. 

CASH BACK - Best rebate program on the market with rebates up to $10 per traded lot. Read more here.

STP Money Box - Rebate program for STP account holders, with unlimited rebates.Read more here.

Birthday Lottery - MAYZUS lottery with a draw for a BMW X5. Prize draw scheduled for the 8th of August! Read more here.

You can read more about these and other promotions here.

In addition, we would like to inform you that we are currently amending our interest rates offer, and in the near future we will introduce a new Interest Rate Promo. Please follow our news, new promotion details will be announced soon!

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via LiveChat or email support@mayzus.com. We will be happy to assist you.

40% Bonus on ANY deposited amount

MAYZUS Investment Company would like to announce its latest promo ‘40 % Bonus’!!!

The summer heat is picking up, and MAYZUS doesn’t see any reason why its promotions shouldn’t do the same! So we’ve made our new Promo exceptional this month, with a 40% bonus on ANY deposited amount and NO DAILY LIMITS!! 

Deposit NOW to enjoy these fantastic offers! MAYZUS wishes you an excellent month ahead! 

For more information on how to obtain your bonus please visit our Promo page .

*The maximum amount of bonus issued per client during this promotional period cannot exceed 5,000 EUR.

**Trading Credit Policy applies

Mayzus Investment Company would like to inform its clients of upcoming changes to the trading conditions on our LITE Account.

Currently our locked margin stands at 25%, which we will increase to 50% as of the 9th of September, 2013. 

We strongly advise anyone who has locked positions to take all necessary measures to support their margins accordingly. 

If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact our  live chat or support: support@mayzus.com

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 23 - 27 September 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 23 - 27 September 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000 

goes to: Fge84vbn, acc. 459768 

2nd Place – Prize $800 

goes to: LTA, acc. 458196 

3rd Place – Prize $500 

goes to: zhangkun, acc. 455562

goes to: amrmorasamir, acc. 454282

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.