Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Just think that they also invested in the online payment processors and other bank accounts. So, this is not case anymore and they have said already in their email about it that they don't have any deposits on that bank and therefore they are not affected. Or you are saying that they are hiding it and to not have an effect to their clients, well I don't think they are that broker.

Yes they will take some kind of precautions if they face such a situation, so they will not deosit all amount in one bank. They have their managers who able to manage the funds well in such a situations

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just think that they also invested in the online payment processors and other bank accounts. So, this is not case anymore and they have said already in their email about it that they don't have any deposits on that bank and therefore they are not affected. Or you are saying that they are hiding it and to not have an effect to their clients, well I don't think they are that broker.

First of all Cyrus bank is the second biggest bank in Cyrus. So having zero funds in that bank for me is hard to believe. But lets say Mayzus really had no deposits in the bank. The mere fact that Mayzus is located in Cyrus will have a big effect. Come on. Lets be realistic and factual. If you are an investors. Will you still invest money in Cyrus? Lets say even not the bank of Cyrus. Do you still believe in bank system of Cyrus? chance are your answer will be no and you will going to find a much better country with much better bank system right? That's what Mayzus even do. They have expound their money in other banks outside Cyrus. But since Mayzus is located in Mayzus my concern is not Mayzus performance as a broker site but investors confidence toward that broker site. I don't want to sound negative. But directly and indirectly theirs no way Mayzus is not going to be affected by this bank system failure.

First of all Cyrus bank is the second biggest bank in Cyrus. So having zero funds in that bank for me is hard to believe. But lets say Mayzus really had no deposits in the bank. The mere fact that Mayzus is located in Cyrus will have a big effect. Come on. Lets be realistic and factual. If you are an investors. Will you still invest money in Cyrus? Lets say even not the bank of Cyrus. Do you still believe in bank system of Cyrus? chance are your answer will be no and you will going to find a much better country with much better bank system right? That's what Mayzus even do. They have expound their money in other banks outside Cyrus. But since Mayzus is located in Mayzus my concern is not Mayzus performance as a broker site but investors confidence toward that broker site. I don't want to sound negative. But directly and indirectly theirs no way Mayzus is not going to be affected by this bank system failure.

Such kind of things won't effect much for such a big brokers, they have their startegy and they have some experts who manage the funds they might take whole deposit out and deposited in some bank

• 1 month later...

I'm really happy and excited to grow my account in here. I just learn that I can cashout using bank wire in here and the minimum is just 100 dollars and the good part is that if my understanding is correct theirs no bank wire fees. So I do hope that when I cashout I will going to receive my cashout full amount in my bank account without deductions of bank wire fees.

I'm really happy and excited to grow my account in here. I just learn that I can cashout using bank wire in here and the minimum is just 100 dollars and the good part is that if my understanding is correct theirs no bank wire fees. So I do hope that when I cashout I will going to receive my cashout full amount in my bank account without deductions of bank wire fees.

I think you are aware of bank wire charges, i think it costs a lot which is not affordable for normal people. as i heard some banks charge around $25 as charges

I talk to chat support of Mayzus and chart support say theirs no bank wire fees and the minimum amount to withdraw is 100 dollars. So lets see if this is true or not. But I guess chart support of Mayzus knows what he is saying when he say theirs no bank wire fees if I'm going to withdraw via bank wire. I do hope to reach 100 dollars soon to check if this is true.

I have joined there and i have also joined in their forum so that i can use my forum earning in forex trading but my dream has broken. The forex acccount need to be verified to get the forum bonus. I can't verify my account in the site so i am not abling to get my money.

I talk to chat support of Mayzus and chart support say theirs no bank wire fees and the minimum amount to withdraw is 100 dollars. So lets see if this is true or not. But I guess chart support of Mayzus knows what he is saying when he say theirs no bank wire fees if I'm going to withdraw via bank wire. I do hope to reach 100 dollars soon to check if this is true.

Mayzus won't charge for bank wire transactions but your bank may charge. Once confirm with your bank that you will receive a bank wire transaction what might be charges from their end.

I think about that withdrawal, Mayzus using bank wire transfer, so i think they are right if there isn't any fee but for each bank wire transfer there will be fee which taken by the bank not by Mayzus or other company, so i believe with that thing, so far i am still strugling to doubling my money here

I think about that withdrawal, Mayzus using bank wire transfer, so i think they are right if there isn't any fee but for each bank wire transfer there will be fee which taken by the bank not by Mayzus or other company, so i believe with that thing, so far i am still strugling to doubling my money here

Yes charges for bank wire is from bank end, so people should know how much their bank may charge for international transfers. Doubling amount is not so easy it may take 1 month atleast,

MAYZUS Investment Company is excited to inform you about our STP Promo Account! You will be able to enjoy a multitude of favorable conditions and new parameters, such as a minimum trade size of 0.05 instead of 0.1, previous leverage from 1:100 increased to 1:300, and, most importantly, decreased minimum deposits from $5000 to ONLY $500!

Open your new STP Promo account from today until July the 31st! We are confident that these are our best conditions yet, and we look forward to your continued success with us!

To learn more about MAYZUS STP Promo, please click here.

Mayzus won't charge for bank wire transactions but your bank may charge. Once confirm with your bank that you will receive a bank wire transaction what might be charges from their end.

That's good. Because my bank does not charge bank wire transfer also. So in my case that means I will be going to have free cashout . But I'm no plan of cashing this early. Right now I have 89 dollars from 52 dollars that I get from fxfred. I do hope to reach 1,000 dollars then that's the time I'm going to use bank wire. I'm really hoping and same time excited to reach a point in which I will have 1,000 dollars earnings from mayzus.

That's good. Because my bank does not charge bank wire transfer also. So in my case that means I will be going to have free cashout . But I'm no plan of cashing this early. Right now I have 89 dollars from 52 dollars that I get from fxfred. I do hope to reach 1,000 dollars then that's the time I'm going to use bank wire. I'm really hoping and same time excited to reach a point in which I will have 1,000 dollars earnings from mayzus.

That's a good aim, if you withdraw profit and deposit same again then you can avail the deposit bonus and also some other bonuses available.

CLIENT CABINET AND TRADING SERVERS WILL BE NOT AVAILABLE DURING THE UPCOMING WEEKEND

Amyzus_Skype_avatar-1.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company would like to inform clients that our Client Cabinet as well as trading servers will not be available this weekend 15.06 -16.06, 2013 due to maintenance work.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, however, we believe that the improvements made will be very beneficial, satisfactory, and overall, heighten your experience with us.

If you have any questions, please contact us via LIVE CHAT or send an email to support@mayzus.com

I did not notice that its offline beside its weekends and theirs no trade so for me its really nothing. I don't notice that mayzus goes down for some maintenance. I do hope that in the long run I can make good income in mayzus. I really do hope though that I can make good analysis also. Last week I have a good run and I do hope that this week I can earn more in mayzus.

I did not notice that its offline beside its weekends and theirs no trade so for me its really nothing. I don't notice that mayzus goes down for some maintenance. I do hope that in the long run I can make good income in mayzus. I really do hope though that I can make good analysis also. Last week I have a good run and I do hope that this week I can earn more in mayzus.

They will do shutdown activities in the weekends as they don't want to interrupt the trading activity of members.

So far I have three buy position in uwcfx in aud/usd. I don't know if I can hold my account as I only have about 100 dollars worth of investments in here. I do hope that my account will going to survive long enough to get more funds in fxfred and in mayzus. I also do hope I can trade at least once a week to keep my mayzus bonus funds that I get from mayzus forum.

So far I have three buy position in uwcfx in aud/usd. I don't know if I can hold my account as I only have about 100 dollars worth of investments in here. I do hope that my account will going to survive long enough to get more funds in fxfred and in mayzus. I also do hope I can trade at least once a week to keep my mayzus bonus funds that I get from mayzus forum.

I feel you can hold the position as there are some good chances for AUD/USD to raise as compared to others. As this pair is not so stable below the 1.00 level

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 10 - 14 June 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000

goes to: wagner, acc. 457969

2nd Place – Prize $800

goes to: Eti, acc. 458055

3rd Place – Prize $500

goes to: rabbani, acc. 427189

Most Active Trader Award – $100

goes to: Ishfaq, acc. 450025

Congratulations to all winners!

Its seems aud/usd is going down and nothing but down and I now have three buy position in here and I only have 100 dollars trading capital in here I'm afraid that I will get MC if aud/usd will going to hit .9100 price range unless I can add another 50 dollar. That's why I'm hoping that I can post more and earn more in ptp forums that uwcfx sponsor so that I can have extra funds to trade.

Its seems aud/usd is going down and nothing but down and I now have three buy position in here and I only have 100 dollars trading capital in here I'm afraid that I will get MC if aud/usd will going to hit .9100 price range unless I can add another 50 dollar. That's why I'm hoping that I can post more and earn more in ptp forums that uwcfx sponsor so that I can have extra funds to trade.

As gold is dropping we can see some more drop in AUD/USD. so better to maintain some good amount as capital to avoid any MC

BEST SUMMER OFFERS FROM MAYZUS!

mega.png

Mayzus Investment Company
would like to inform you about our latest promo:
As if it wasn’t hot enough already, we’ve made it even hotter this summer by offering our clients 100% bonus on ANY deposit!* Offer ends on July the 31st 2013, so hurry to collect the MEGA BONUS you have all been waiting for! **

That’s not all! To offer you an even better trading environment, we have introduced micro lots to our additional 2 accounts:
REALForex
and
MT5 Real
. Now you can trade as little as 0.01 lot on LITEForex, REALForex and MT5.

For more information on how to obtain your bonus go to our

On behalf of MAYZUS, we would like to wish you a fantastic summer!

*The maximum amount of bonus issued per client during this promotional period cannot exceed 5, 000 EUR.

<p class="vbseo_buttons" id="lkbtn_1.134308.385398" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; font-size: 11px; position: relative; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(250, 250, 250);">

• 3 weeks later...

MAYZUS STP PROMO

stp2.png

STP (Straight Through Processing) is the automated execution method that provides traders direct access to the interbank liquidity. Orders are executed immediately without re-quotes.

MAYZUS Investment Company team continues to streamline its wide range of product and services by creating thought-through, advanced trading options to match every client’s expectations. MAYZUS is honored to present its STP Account -a new leading edge trading account for experienced traders.

The privileged STP account is oriented towards institutional clients as well as private investors. STP account provides a direct access to liquidity and Interbank pricing. It features the best prices from the top-tier liquidity providers, low spreads, 5 digits pricing and even allows hedging and scalping trading strategies.

stp1.png

Now you have the opportunity to open MAYZUS STP PROMO account with as little as 500USD! To offer you the most favorable conditions we have lowered the initial deposit, increased leverage, and decreased the minimum trade size!

Initial Deposit: 500 USD

Minimum Trade Size: 0.05

Leverage: 1:300

Now you can enjoy direct access to the interbank liquidity, the best prices with 5 digit pricing precision, no re-quotes, and no strategy limitations- all of this with an affordable investment on your part!

Hurry Up! STP Promo accounts will be offered only till the end of July!

Firstly, we are delighted to invite you to join MAYZUS Forum and participate in our new Refer a Trader promotion.

So, how can you benefit from this promotion?

Simply, for every $100 that your invited trader deposits, you get $10, after the trader closes positions in volume totaling to 0.5 round turn lot. To get $50 cash payment, your invited trader needs to deposit only $500 and trade only 2.5 round turn lots. To get $100 cash payment, your invited trader needs to deposit only $1000 and trade only 5 round turn lots. *

For more information please visit MAYZUS Forum.

Secondly, we would like to inform you that starting from Monday, 1st of July 2013, MAYZUS will introduce Floating Leverage (FL) on REALForex account.

As you know already, a couple of weeks ago we introduced floating leverage on our REALForex DEMO account. Now the time has come to introduce it on our REALForex account.

Floating leverage is a great application for any risk management strategy. MAYZUS Floating leverage automatically adjusts the leverage size to the volume of open positions.

To learn more, please click here.

* Terms and Conditions apply

WEEKLY WINNERS OF THE MAYZUS FOREX DEMO CHAMPIONSHIP FOR THE WEEK 8 - 12 JULY 2013

news.jpg

MAYZUS Investment Company is pleased to announce weekly winners of the Forex Demo Championship for the week 8 - 12 July 2013

1st Place – Prize $1000

goes to: HasanD, acc. 442384

2nd Place – Prize $800

goes to: Aliska, acc. 459408

3rd Place – Prize $500

goes to: aporlos1000, acc. 448042

Most Active Trader Award – $100

goes to: PulatR, acc. 440619

Congratulations to all winners!

To learn more about results from previous weeks and to track the live results of this week, please click here.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants and to warmly invite all of our clients to take part in our weekly Forex Demo Championship.