Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

1xBit

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

whether our money safe in a broker?

• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

I think that safe or not its depend on two things. First, based on your trading skill and based on your own broker. I think that you must be aware about new broker and you must be selective to choosing broker. Choose the wealthy, big, and regulated broker. I recommended InstaForex. These broker is really wealthy broker.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

I invested money will be safe and therefore I need to be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable, so I can get the maximum trading results. We do need to choose a broker that is really comfortable for trading

kim

kim

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

If you choose a broker whose reputation is good and also fully regulated, then you don't have to worry about your funds. I trade with Mayzus which has a very good reputation and its also regulated so I'm now worried about may funds and profits.

Decub

Decub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

If you choose a broker whose reputation is good and also fully regulated, then you don't have to worry about your funds. I trade with Mayzus which has a very good reputation and its also regulated so I'm now worried about may funds and profits.

And I think it's a matter of choosing the right broker. Those who don't have a good broker will most ikely cry when such happen and it is also important that the trader understands what he is going for in the first place. Being a trader who takes success serious entails a lot of things and one of those things is to know that Forex requires good brokerage for success.

Stekin

Stekin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
If we think that our money will not be safe with a particular broker, then we shouldn't try to trade with that broker. Forex is not a place where we should do trial and error. It is good that we learn how to research well about any broker before we start up trading with them. We can't just pick up any broker and start trading with them when we don't even know anything about them.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

As long as the broker that you are using right now offers segregated account on the bank it is not a big deal 99% your money would be safe, if something bad happen aside from your loss you will be guaranteed to get 100% of your capital(something like bank theft or something like that).

Norm O'Neill

Norm O'Neill

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 147 posts

It depends with which broker we are working with, I feel 100% secure with OctaFX broker, it’s an regulated company with pretty well built reputation plus have incredible transaction system which allows all my payments to be proceed instantly which is why I trust this so much and I strongly believe that if we are to be successful in this giant business like Forex trading than feeling comfortable is absolutely necessary and only then we will see our performance growing.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
Each broker providing security assurance funds to traders using the concept segrgated account, but insurance with additional requirements will be burdensome to traders. any funds deposited in TICKMILL will be safe with the concept of segregated accounts without any conditions 

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

First it seems that you should check the broker if you don't do that how can you trust that broker? I mean if you trust then it means your money is safe isn't it? Usually well regulated broker has segregated account where they separated for each trader's bank account and it is special for forex's speculation.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

As long the broker is regulated, i don't have to worry with the broker that i am using right now plus it has segregated account too. It is just overacting if i do that also beside that i need to trust that broker. As long as broker able to maintain their credibility invest our own money is okay there.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

As long the broker is regulated, i don't have to worry with the broker that i am using right now plus it has segregated account too. It is just overacting if i do that also beside that i need to trust that broker. As long as broker able to maintain their credibility invest our own money is okay there.

I couldn't agree more with you sidejob, i also think as long as the broker which we are using at the moment is regulated we don't have too much worry with our capital, what we should worry is our skills and how do we manage the money in our account so we won't beaten up just in one or two trial. No matter how much you invest in that broker.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

Regulation is important this is why i put it in the number 1 why? As i said before, regulated broker tend to have lower chance to scam, remember tendency it doesn't mean broker will become a saint. Nope, they will behave well since there is trustable, reputable, and strict regulator eyes on them.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

C'mon not every single broker run by honest team isn't it? Also it would be a mockery to say that a broker is a perfect entity that will save your money? Broker isn't charity, man. Broker still have chance to scam but with good regulation we claim the money we lose by provide our proof and credential.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

But regulations will eliminate all things that we need to choose which broker that is good enough for us. Honest or not it is a second problem. We agree that broker who is well regulated in this case regulated by strict regulators would be safier compared to a broker which regulated by 3rd rate country regulators

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

@sidejob, I don't know what makes you said something like that but honesty is not a second problem if that broker is honest, they sure regulated by a strict regulator. I've been seeing a lot of brokers who regulated by strict regulators, but only in their site not in that regulator's site, so is this what we called as honesty is the second problem? Nope.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

It should be safe as long as the broker is regulated and not just regulated but the regulator must be a strong and well-known regulator, if not there should be a ton of questions you should ask first, just to make sure that they may compensate if something bad happening. So far my money in broker which i am using is quite stable.

Prissila

Prissila

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts

You must trade with a regulated broker which guarantee their clients fund. Also make sure that broker give convenient service for us so we can feel comfort when trading. We can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but it is better to try the performance of the server with Demo account. I now trade using FreshForex broker. Not only do I like their spreads, but there is absolute sno slippage with broker, no swaps, no deposit, and they offer tons of contests and promotions attached to bonuses!

Zoe

Zoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Why not ,only thing you need to care about is choose the reliable broker!!

Alice Frampton

Alice Frampton

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 67 posts

See, you got to be wise in these sorts of things and that will be the biggest safety, don’t follow or believe what brokers said, have your own opinion. I am lucky that even though I was fairly new in this trading industry yet I found ideal company, this is all to do with Binaryoptiondemoaccount web site, it just covers all stuff including great tips, and it is from there only I found the best which is Banc De Binary.

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,711 posts
Broker selection is very important part for the all Forex traders. Because, this decision can of cause of your success or damage. By the way, I never and ever want to trade in a non-regulated broker. Because, I know all non-regulated trading brokers are scammer. Therefore, I have selected TICKMILL as my broker. Therefore, I feel enough secure with this broker.