Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

whether our money safe in a broker?

As long as the broker that you are using right now offers segregated account on the bank it is not a big deal 99% your money would be safe, if something bad happen aside from your loss you will be guaranteed to get 100% of your capital(something like bank theft or something like that).

• 4 weeks later...

It depends with which broker we are working with, I feel 100% secure with OctaFX broker, it’s an regulated company with pretty well built reputation plus have incredible transaction system which allows all my payments to be proceed instantly which is why I trust this so much and I strongly believe that if we are to be successful in this giant business like Forex trading than feeling comfortable is absolutely necessary and only then we will see our performance growing.

• 3 weeks later...

First it seems that you should check the broker if you don't do that how can you trust that broker? I mean if you trust then it means your money is safe isn't it? Usually well regulated broker has segregated account where they separated for each trader's bank account and it is special for forex's speculation.

• 4 weeks later...

As long the broker is regulated, i don't have to worry with the broker that i am using right now plus it has segregated account too. It is just overacting if i do that also beside that i need to trust that broker. As long as broker able to maintain their credibility invest our own money is okay there.

As long the broker is regulated, i don't have to worry with the broker that i am using right now plus it has segregated account too. It is just overacting if i do that also beside that i need to trust that broker. As long as broker able to maintain their credibility invest our own money is okay there.

I couldn't agree more with you sidejob, i also think as long as the broker which we are using at the moment is regulated we don't have too much worry with our capital, what we should worry is our skills and how do we manage the money in our account so we won't beaten up just in one or two trial. No matter how much you invest in that broker.

Regulation is important this is why i put it in the number 1 why? As i said before, regulated broker tend to have lower chance to scam, remember tendency it doesn't mean broker will become a saint. Nope, they will behave well since there is trustable, reputable, and strict regulator eyes on them.

• 2 weeks later...

C'mon not every single broker run by honest team isn't it? Also it would be a mockery to say that a broker is a perfect entity that will save your money? Broker isn't charity, man. Broker still have chance to scam but with good regulation we claim the money we lose by provide our proof and credential.

• 1 month later...

But regulations will eliminate all things that we need to choose which broker that is good enough for us. Honest or not it is a second problem. We agree that broker who is well regulated in this case regulated by strict regulators would be safier compared to a broker which regulated by 3rd rate country regulators

@sidejob, I don't know what makes you said something like that but honesty is not a second problem if that broker is honest, they sure regulated by a strict regulator. I've been seeing a lot of brokers who regulated by strict regulators, but only in their site not in that regulator's site, so is this what we called as honesty is the second problem? Nope.

• 2 weeks later...

It should be safe as long as the broker is regulated and not just regulated but the regulator must be a strong and well-known regulator, if not there should be a ton of questions you should ask first, just to make sure that they may compensate if something bad happening. So far my money in broker which i am using is quite stable.

• 2 weeks later...

You must trade with a regulated broker which guarantee their clients fund. Also make sure that broker give convenient service for us so we can feel comfort when trading. We can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but it is better to try the performance of the server with Demo account. I now trade using FreshForex broker. Not only do I like their spreads, but there is absolute sno slippage with broker, no swaps, no deposit, and they offer tons of contests and promotions attached to bonuses!

See, you got to be wise in these sorts of things and that will be the biggest safety, don’t follow or believe what brokers said, have your own opinion. I am lucky that even though I was fairly new in this trading industry yet I found ideal company, this is all to do with Binaryoptiondemoaccount web site, it just covers all stuff including great tips, and it is from there only I found the best which is Banc De Binary.

• 1 month later...

Broker selection is very important part for the all Forex traders. Because, this decision can of cause of your success or damage. By the way, I never and ever want to trade in a non-regulated broker. Because, I know all non-regulated trading brokers are scammer. Therefore, I have selected TICKMILL as my broker. Therefore, I feel enough secure with this broker.

I thin its one of important thing to remember before you start trading. check if you can trust you r broker so you can be so sure if your money is safe. forex trading is very risky so you need to monitor everything so you won 't encounter difficulties when you trade.

• 3 weeks later...

When we choose a regulated broker our money becomes safe with them .As I am doing trading with Mayzus since many years . I face no problems in funding or withdrawals. They had  secure payment methods . More advantage is their fair trading services , all transactions are on time .  Fast execution with no dealing desk is also a good thing they offer.

When we choose a regulated broker our money becomes safe with them .As I am doing trading with Mayzus since many years . I face no problems in funding or withdrawals. They had  secure payment methods . More advantage is their fair trading services , all transactions are on time .  Fast execution with no dealing desk is also a good thing they offer.

It’s true that regulation is our best way towards safety, but I do believe that regulation is required to be done by a reputed source (institute), it’s slightly risky when it’s from unknown source. I only trust CySEC organization when it comes to regulation; it’s something I feel completely secured with.

I have seen many people feel insecure with their brokers especially with larger investments, so that’s why we need to figure out good broker that we can rely upon. It’s very crucial to avoid brokers like Iron FX which has scammed so many people, so always make sure to work with right company.

I think our money or safe if u use brokers with segregated account and spotless history of operations, like Hotforex.I really feel safe with them cuz they're multiregulated and has growing database of clients which means they set for expansion and need to maintain top level of service for that. 

Many people praised ironfx before, said that is the most trustable and way profitable trading company. My bet still in a broker which regulated by well-known and strict regulator such as CFTC or FCA or FINMA. If i must said the brand you can look at FXCM(CFTC), FXDD(FCA), Dukascopy(FINMA).  With those if you have problem just complain it to regulators.

Let us say it in word that forex is good and that our money is also safe in the hand of broker so there is nothing to worry about this if you are a good trader then chosing a broker wont be a problem to you this company before licence will stack some money to avoid runaway and this fund can use to settle traders if they vanish so soon I think that is what I read in one of those jornal

Yes, I agree with you mate our selection has to be based around regulated broker since it’s an official wording that this broker is unlikely to cheat us, so that really boost our chances big time, but if we don’t go with a regulated broker, it’s always putting our capital into risk and that is something silly to do.

I work with OctaFX broker and they are regulated so that obviously makes sure my funds are safe but you know one more interesting thing is their segregated account, it gives massive advantage to all investment in terms of safety and I never have to think twice when it comes to investment since I am well aware that it’s completely safe.

I don't think my money can be safe with OctaFX. Why? the fact that a broker is regulated does not mean the trader iw protected. It only means the broker is protected against attack! its not necessarily guarantee that your money is safe  with them!

I don't think if my money will safe in broker, although my broker included as regulated broker because in trading if get loss money hence broker will can't help but if we can making profit and withdraw money from broker still processed hence it will making us more enjoy in trading with tehse broker