Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

whether our money safe in a broker?

I think will better as trader or investor they spent money that afford to lose, because if already gaven money to third party it also can possible facing trouble, but as trader or investor also need choose broker that having regulated because if company has regulated usually will safe than no regulated

I think will better as trader or investor they spent money that afford to lose, because if already gaven money to third party it also can possible facing trouble, but as trader or investor also need choose broker that having regulated because if company has regulated usually will safe than no regulated

for that we must find ways to manage your money properly to avoid losing all of her, and I recommend for beginners that are necessary to learn and know how where to get the money in forex trading is right, and no greed factor in conducting its business

• 2 weeks later...

for that we must find ways to manage your money properly to avoid losing all of her, and I recommend for beginners that are necessary to learn and know how where to get the money in forex trading is right, and no greed factor in conducting its business

Therefore we should be able to learn to be a way to be able to manage your finances well, such as placing MM and RM well, because that way we can easily to be able to manage your finances well, and can minimize the losses properly. so we can easy to make a profit

It’s tough call to make, as we all know nothing can be guaranteed 100%, so we just need to go with the best we could. If we have still face scam or such issues then we must be brave enough to stand up to it. I like people to be brave and fight for the cause, it’s not sensible to give up straight away. For people who are suffering and feel nothing can be done, I say you got to be with Winchargeback, just try it out and see the difference.

• 1 month later...

My money is 101% safe with my broker TradeWiseFX, as they are the best broker in the world for many reasons. I completely enjoy it to do with their Deposit Bonus, tight spreads, high leverage, quick execution and many other features, it all makes trading very much likeable for me.

indeed many brokers who can make us more comfortable and make us feel secure will our capital, but we have to examine every broker who can make us comfortable would make us to be profitable, so we should be able to assess it properly

• 2 weeks later...

I think every trader having own choice with broker, and we will comfortable if using broker that already giving good service for all trader, one important for trader choose broker is they need to choose broker that having regulation, this will safe than broker without regulation

I think every trader having own choice with broker, and we will comfortable if using broker that already giving good service for all trader, one important for trader choose broker is they need to choose broker that having regulation, this will safe than broker without regulation

all we will feel well, comfort and tranquility of our broker can be assessed from each service and pasilitas given to us and to guide us into the way that is easy to grab profits

• 2 months later...

Currently, I am working with OctaFX broker which is regulated by FCA, so I feel extremely secure with them. They are a well-recognized company servicing since last 5 years and have won over 20 awards, it is absolutely awesome working with such reliable broker. I operate on their ECN account which can be done with as low as 5 dollars and comes with no issues over slippage, re quote or any such deal; it really keeps me comfortable with working.

We must choose regulated broker which guarantee their clients fund. We also make sure that broker give convenient service for us so we can feel comfort when trading. We can find a good forex broker recommendations from various sources, but it is better to try the performance of the server with Demo account. I now trade using FreshForex broker. until now comfortable using this broker

• 3 weeks later...

I seriously feel we over do things and look for unnecessary and unwanted things. The simplest way to secure money is with properly regulated broker. I feel absolutely secure with FP Markets, as they have Australian regulation and along with that, it’s a true ECN too. It’s hard not to feel secure here with quick payments without commission and always ready to help team of experts. The finest quality of analysis is provided daily with tips present too, it’s absolutely perfect thing.

• 4 weeks later...

I agree with upul here, the best way to secure the deposit you made is by trade in a regulated broker, and not just regulated broker i think. My own regulated broker must be regulated by a strong and strict regulator, or a bit less strict but still considered to be strict enough and not a lax regulator. This is to give more guarantee that broker won't make any kind of illegal activities with our money or scamming us.

if compared with hyip, hence forex still more safe than hyip, if any investor put their money on hyip with expectation will increasing profit, almost hyip will turn to scamm, but investing on forex on broker this is safe as long as we not enter on scamm broker, but however forex is risky, and don't invest all saving money on account forex for safety overall financial

if compared with hyip, hence forex still more safe than hyip, if any investor put their money on hyip with expectation will increasing profit, almost hyip will turn to scamm, but investing on forex on broker this is safe as long as we not enter on scamm broker, but however forex is risky, and don't invest all saving money on account forex for safety overall financial

Therefore to be able to do investment business we have to learn well so we can understand correctly, how it works correctly, so as good as traders should try as much as possible to make trading more profitable

Therefore to be able to do investment business we have to learn well so we can understand correctly, how it works correctly, so as good as traders should try as much as possible to make trading more profitable

Learning is compulsory task for trader, because with learning hence as trader will able make sharp trading skill and become profitable trader, keep discipline on trading with obey rules investing money on forex only spent money that afford to lose, hence in trading will more confidence to making transaction on risky business

All of you don't have to worry about your broker situation especially if you registered and make a deposit through a licensed broker which has a strict regulation. Your money for me would be 99.99% safe. There are rare cases where the broker which joined a strict regulator to be scam or playing with the price feed because the risk is bigger for them.

Forex is better than hyip, if we put money on broker still we can withdraw money as long as these money also come from our own selves, but choose broker also important because on forex world also there are thousand broker and not all are safe broker, choose broker also need making research first and with regulated broker will more preferable and felt safe than broker that no good review from trader

Forex is better than hyip, if we put money on broker still we can withdraw money as long as these money also come from our own selves, but choose broker also important because on forex world also there are thousand broker and not all are safe broker, choose broker also need making research first and with regulated broker will more preferable and felt safe than broker that no good review from trader

So we have to really understand every financial we do, because money is one of the main points that we have to manage and control well, to be able to make our trades more understand in reaching its profit, so learn with as much as possible in managing capital correctly

We got to pick one that we can rely upon, as that is only way we will be able to work out better. I operate under FreshForex who is arguably the safest broker out there having over millions of clients while are servicing since last 12/13 years and have great setup with zero spreads, high leverage and we always get fast payments without commission that helps with working.

I think depends with which broker you trading with, I feel 100% secure with FreshForex broker, it’s an regulated company with pretty well built reputation plus have incredible transaction system which allows all my payments to be proceed instantly which is why I trust this so much and I strongly believe that if we are to be successful in this giant business like Forex trading than feeling comfortable is absolutely necessary and only then we will see our performance growing.

I think depends with which broker you trading with, I feel 100% secure with  broker, it’s an regulated company with pretty well built reputation plus have incredible transaction system which allows all my payments to be proceed instantly which is why I trust this so much and I strongly believe that if we are to be successful in this giant business like Forex trading than feeling comfortable is absolutely necessary and only then we will see our performance growing.

Broker is one of the bridges that we must be able to understand and learn well, to be able to make our work better, and with we can take advantage of the broker facility with both it will be very easy at reaching the benefits

Not all broker are trustworthy, only some which i think is worthy for our trust but usually this kind of broker have higher minimum deposit and also for newbie that seems like unreachable start. Because of this there are a lot of them which start from the broker that offer very low and seems unreasonable minimum deposit. Make sure a broker is registered and well regulated before start to invest our pocket money.