Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megagoldforum - megagoldforum.com

napat456

It really shows how admin serious enough in clearing payments. As it also gives benefit that they are having consistent activity and consistent hyip advertisers. That's why we should also reconsider to post here slowly to have some funds as we don't need to be selective as there were few ptp forums nowadays that pays consistently.

• 2 weeks later...

400 points for just $2 is not a good plan at all.Though,since the rate is what the admin can afford,i won't blame him.Anyone who can post with such rate can get on with it and if not leave the site for others.I know the site for along time now but i never worked on it due to the rate.

400 points for just $2 is not a good plan at all.Though,since the rate is what the admin can afford,i won't blame him.Anyone who can post with such rate can get on with it and if not leave the site for others.I know the site for along time now but i never worked on it due to the rate.

They are not looking for real posters they are looking for the hyip monitors. As always that makes the forum more stable. As admin think it carefully to focus in the forum hyip posters. That's why those hyip posters accepted it since they have great chances to have that earnings still by posting payment proofs.

Posts rate here is too low and i don't think that i can make posts here with low posts rates that they are offering here.Well its up tothe people that are posting using PC that open so many tabs in one can do posting here i guess.

How can the payment proves that post in any site give us some earnings? I don't really understand what exactly you meant.

What i mean is that,posting payments you get from other sites,especially proves from High Yield Investment sites on the proves section will earn you money on this forum site.Most forums are paying for posting proves of payments.That will be more easier on the site.

I already started to post again in the forum as I made to have here 50 points already we need here 400 points. Well, its still difficult to earn though, trying to be active as much as possible in every forums. I can say that this forum remains stable that's why need to give it a try to have good earnings here.

Well, I just post here my payment proofs so I can't say that I'm really serious posting as I do posting here slowly and we know that we can't earn here fast but then it is still to have earnings from our payment proofs so far, I made some new threads since they don't have those threads.

If you do have a good number of payment proofs to post then I suppose it would be better even at the current rate that is offered. The problem is for most of us that do not have that much amount of payments from hyip's for example then it would take more time to participate in discussions.