Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megagoldforum - megagoldforum.com

napat456

I'm not interested on the site anyway. So I just don't get bothered if the site does or doesn't have their own moderator. So I would just forget about the site although I would hope that I would see some big improvement on the site so I would consider posting here as well if that happens

I dont see myself being active in here myself and as much as I would like to add more forums to my list dont see a way for this to be a good forum for me to post on. In terms of big improvements I really doubt that there would be any as the forum has been like this for a while now.

There is just no interesting things about this Forum to be interested with because you know we are just only getting interested when there is something attractive, but when there is nothing attractive with this Forum then there is no reason for us to post in here as I don't even have an account in here.

I also dont have an account in here simply because the post rate of the forum just put me off posting in here. There is some advertising which means that the forum is still earning in here although they are still offering that post rate to members in here. I wont be posting in here for as long as the post rate remains the same.

Yes, it really may be that way because it seems that his attention is really somewhere else and not on the forum especially if you look at the amount of spam that is in here right now. Although there are moderators in place I believe that admin would ultimately be responsible for making sure that action is taken against spam.