Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megagoldforum - megagoldforum.com

napat456

Yes, it is a low rate of posts here that is why we will only see mostly hyip monitor to post here. And they usually earn here 500 MGF or 2.5 dollars every month. Since they have monthly processing of payments. There were some posters here able to request payment but really need to determination to post consistently.

Yeah very low posting rates but still many posters are still posting for this forum especially the hyip monitoring admin who had been earning well from this forum.

That is their contribution to the forum to keep the forum have many threads or programs that were paying and will able to provide payment proofs and will encourage other advertisers to try to advertise. And also many posters also do reviewing those programs not only payment proofs.

Megagoldforum is a forum for proof of payments of hyip sites and some other paying sites. I don't think this site is good if your intention it to post a discussion because theirs no way this site going to pay a post discussion. Even the rate suggest that its only accept proof of payments post.

Although the rate is only half a cent they are very strict. So its really waste of time if you think you can post in here what ever you want or post fake proof of payments. I'm also wondering why so many posters still post in here their proof of payments even though the rate is just too low.

Wel I think we should just wait and see what will be the outcome of this program in the nearest future for the hyip I think if anyone has loos his money in any were you beter post in the forum to gain your loos money if its was not althat huge atleast you can just get part For the hyip monitor I think they are real and not copy and paste as members said.

I think that admin do clear payments every month. There's no doubt about it. Well, I still able to have some posts but then wasn't enough to have good points here or even reach payout. I don't know yet if I will able to prioritize this one to have some funds but then for sure I will try to have some posts.