Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megagoldforum - megagoldforum.com

napat456

this forum is interesting with a lot of advertisers for them,

the payout limit is low as well, a $2 only,

but the post rate is also very low one cent that can take a long time to reach the payout $2,

around 200 posts required to cash out, the referral bonus of five cents is also nice feature here.

if reply just get 1 points so we need to make about 400 reply then?and it just get 2$?i think they should find more advertiser first,but i wonder when i saw any member get payment from here.i think not that easy to collect more points but i just hope this site will always survive

• 3 weeks later...

if reply just get 1 points so we need to make about 400 reply then?and it just get 2$?i think they should find more advertiser first,but i wonder when i saw any member get payment from here.i think not that easy to collect more points but i just hope this site will always survive

hhhh , you are right about that we must post 400 posts there to get only $2 , in my opinion if we made that 40 posts in MTV , we will get $16 for that but in that forum we will get only $2 so i think we will waste our time posting there , maybe we can post there our payments proofs only.

this forum rates are really low, lets talk a review about the rate offer by this forum rate per post 1mgf and the thread 2mgf . 1mfg equal to half cent is good ,you would better work on ptc site . beside i guess this forum has bad reputation now and i want to see some payments proofs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...