Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megagoldforum - megagoldforum.com

napat456

I suppose that if there is increase in post rate here and there are still hyip monitor admins that are still able to post then that makes admin content to a certain extent because he is assured of activities. They wont be much though as he would get with higher post rates and discussions.

Well, as long as the Admin is contented with the way the Forum is, then we can't expect some increase with the rate in here because those hyip monitors will surely keep up their activities in here as it's easy for themt to post in here as they just copy, and paste their payment proof in here.

I think that the fact that there hasnt been any changes on the forum simply means that the admin is content t=with the way that the forum is currently running although I am sure he would prefer to have discussions over submission of payment proofs only. It all depends on him to make changes to that effect.

Yes, when there is no changes then that shows that the Admin is contented in here as somehow this Forum has some advertisers which means the Admin can earn well from this Forum even hyip monitors are quite active in here because of the rate which is low it's not a problem for the Admin.

I don't think that we can really focus in posting here as its obvious that we really can't be active here at all. Knowing that we don't have here much payment proofs and don't have seen good discussions in every paying sections here.

I doubt that I will ever have enough payment proofs that will make me think of posting here anyway. So for me, as long as things stay this way I wont be having any activity here be it through posting or even by posting payment proofs.

For sure if you don't have much payment proof to post then this Forum is not really good for you as you will just have some difficulty posting in here so it would be better to allocate your time in other Forums than just trying to post in here when you will just struggle posting in here.

yeah i think that we would not be encouraged to post on the site because of the low post rate and the need to have so many payment proof so that we would be able to post on the stie or earn well on the site. i think most members are just monitor admins because they have lots of payment proofs to post on the site.

Its certainly would not be worth partaking in discussions in here if you are paid at a post rate of half a cent per post. I mean we are already lacking the time to post on forums that pay 1 cent so it just shows that many members would find it even more difficult to make time to partake in discussions here.

Yes, we are still active posting with this thread, well we can't do anything about because there is nothing attract us to do some posting activities with this Forum as for sure it would be hard for us to do some posting in here when we are expecting some discussion in here.

I cant remember seeing payment proofs from the forum myself but I am aware that there is activity still going on the forum mainly through the posting of payment proofs by hyip monitor admins. Obviously with the post rate on the forum being as it is now there is hardly a reason for members to be active in discussions.

There seems to be a backlog of payment processing on the forum right now since I can see there are a lot pending payment request in queue on the forum. Besides the post rate of half a cent per post the monitor admins seem to be doing quite well with earnings on the forum.

PAYING

PAYING

My next payment received on time :

Date: 8/14/2012 3:09 PM

Batch: 107309571

From Account: U6470217 (MegaGoldForum.com)

Amount: $3.00

Memo: Payment from MegaGoldForum.com to Mrbvdpt - 600 MGF Cash Point (June)

Thank you.