Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megagoldforum - megagoldforum.com

napat456

Seems that most of the posters in here are monitoring hyips admin as they have been able to have the patient to post in here with large volume of posts.

This post look familiar. I think I read this one where else. Anyway, if the rate is low the best thing to do is quantity post. I'm not a member of this site yet. But I'm thinking of joining this site. And check the rules. If theirs no maximum post a day in here then I will going to post 50 post a day in here. And that means in 10 days. I will have 5 dollars worth of post. Not bad right?

• 3 weeks later...

I just make a post in here and Its funny that I earn 1 cent per post. that's just too low for me. But I will try to post in here and post in here along with my 1 and 2 cents per post rate ptp forum. This this way I can earn good amount if I combine the whole amount of 1 cents rate ptp forums.

1 cent or 1 point? 1 point will only give you 0.5 cent in here, 2 points is 1 cent as far as I understand it. As the minimum points to cashout was 400 points which is only 2 cents converted.

what!.. grrr...I'm down because I thought the rate is 1 cent per post. But now I'm more down since the rate is that low.

I don't know if I'm going to be active in here if I only earn half a cent in here. I think I need to post 100 post a day in here just to earn 50 cents in here.

Rid calm, I've contact admin via pm to reopen threads the forum is still active pay and admin want to check first to prove that he is asking for a link threads closed and I give all the forums that I know are still active pay. such as TCC forum and EP forum :D

Great then. Since im not really initiate to have report such. But good that you volunteer so hoping that admin will have check on those threads to reopen it as it will be chance to have some posts in that section. :D

Its funny that I don't consider this site as my source of income because of the low rate. But I do still post in here from time to time. I don't expect much in here. I only hope that I can earn in here at least 1dollar a month in here and for me that is enough. As its still good as an extra money.

Great then. Since im not really initiate to have report such. But good that you volunteer so hoping that admin will have check on those threads to reopen it as it will be chance to have some posts in that section. :D

thanks for the compliment you gave: D I have checked this forum this morning and when I saw this forum seems disappointments happen to me because the thread was locked and I am not yet in responding correctly . we wait whether admin will really open up a forum that has been locked until tomorrow morning

Nope. I received emails from megagoldforum about the new posts from the subscribed threads. So daily it will have updates that is why i dont see decrease of activity here as there were lot of investment programs compared to ptp forums with limited number only so limited proofs or discussion here.

Wel this forum may interest some others people but this is not my kind of forum, I ratha continue posting here than to wast my efort on programs I dont.

Oh I get it, so you are subscribed to the threads in here and so you are able to see that this forum is still very much active, good thing it doesn't fill your inbox though :D

I don't know what I'm doing in here. lols. I joined megagoldforum and post about 50 post a week in here that about 25 cents earning in here. and my target to cashout is 3 dollars. I don't know how long will it take or will I'm going to reach my target before this site will stop paying. But I guess that this site is going to be paying ptp for a long time because of the low rate.

Me too. I'm posting in here for one month now and so far I only manage to post less than 100 post. I don't think I can earn 1 dollar a month in here at this rate of my post as per post value its half a cent. So I'm hoping that this site will be going to be the most stable ptp because of its low rate not because its popular.