Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megagoldforum - megagoldforum.com

napat456

Yes, its a haven for payment proofs because the post rates are not that good for members to spend their time in discussions. The posting of payment proofs is much better because there's less effort to posting payment proofs as opposed to participating in discussions.

I don't need to invest in programs just to have posting here I guess I will just have here gpt payment proofs as always as I don't really think of earning here but to just post payment proofs we are not that lucky as others who have many payments from different programs.

I don't need to invest in programs just to have posting here I guess I will just have here gpt payment proofs as always as I don't really think of earning here but to just post payment proofs we are not that lucky as others who have many payments from different programs.

What ever type of payment proofs for as they are for online money earning programs should work just fine so it doesnt have to be strictly programs where you have invested in only like hyip's for example.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, it is not really advisable because we don't have a good discussion in here it's just somehow good if you will post your payment proof in here it just like a Paid to click that you are earning some few cents daily, and it migth take you a weeks or even a months to reach the minimum amount.

Yes, we already know about that only those newbie who may not even bother reading the other posts, but at least you are earning with this Forum even you are just posting your payment proof I wonder how long it will still take before you can reach the minimum in here?

Clearly this forum has its own target base of members that I dont really fit in because I am more into discussions. I dont have a lot of payment proofs anyway so it wouldnt work out either way. It will continue to do well as it seems their target members are supporting it quite well.

I decided to quit posting in this forum when i discovered if you are not good at threads starting and you are not an investor then you will find it very difficult to earn good amount here because no mutual discussion is going on among members. Only hyip monitors admins are earning good since they are only posting daily payment proofs

That's for sure you will find very difficult posting in here if you are not investing to any program as you will not have any payment proof to post in here which will make hard for you to do some posting in here that's why it's necessary that you have a lot of payment proof to post in here to be able to earn.

I have new blog for watching any thing. This is the first and best website in the world. Its so nice and fantastic. Really they have so much and best content for the people. Really its a super website. They good watch blog watch blog awsome blog are available. Really i have very much impressed on that website. I never forgot this website and all the people of this website member. They are very much helpful.

I think the admin is satisfied with the way things are going in his forum. Seems like he is trying to make his forum a hyip forum and not a general ptp forum because take a closer look and you will find out that the hyip section is the only active section, there are some days in which the GPT section doesn't get a single post which is very bad.

The only thing that will surely improve posting activities on this forum is if there were to be increased post rates here. This would surely get more posters interested in the forum and actually partake in making discussions as opposed to just posting payment proofs only.