Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megagoldforum - megagoldforum.com

napat456

Well it was definitely hard to reach payout here riddick as the posting rates is terribly low then the minimum payout points was too high.

That's true. the amount is half a cent per click in here. that's why its really difficult to earn in here. Just imagine that you need to post 400 post just to earn 2 dollars. I think this is the lowest ptp forum that I'm posting regulary. Its funny that I don't post in 1 cent per post but post in half a cent per post site. lols.

Me too. I'm posting in here for one month now and so far I only manage to post less than 100 post. I don't think I can earn 1 dollar a month in here at this rate of my post as per post value its half a cent. So I'm hoping that this site will be going to be the most stable ptp because of its low rate not because its popular.

well for me i don't like to waste my time in this type of forum and i don't think i have that much timeto map out for a forum that pays 1cent for each posts where as some forumss are paying 4cents per posts.

I'm happy that in two more day post in here. I'm going to reach 400 post. I will going to request payments in here. And if I get my two dollars. I will going to think to stop posting in here. But same time since this site is paying even with low rate I can still be active in here. Although its take me two months just to reach 400 post in here.

I heard you've requested payment in this forum, budado. but seems to have a pending payment. but I applaud you that the first poster to reach cashout and request payment

First its not pending. Because megagoldforum pays once a month and since I request payments just two weeks ago its not yet one month so how can it be pending when it did not even reach the one month waiting period? Another thing. What make you think I'm the first person to reach minimum and request payments? This site is running for years already and many get paid already.

Well I have seen already payment requests that paid by admin here. Quite interesting though as usual many hyip monitors or most of them are hyip monitors that is no doubt it is really for them. But there will still be room for us posters just like the determination of mkistalo. However, I see that his payment denied because of wrong title of payment request.

I see there is the new payments already in the forum. As expected no deduction at all. A good determination to also post now in the forum. I will just do the same to mkistalo here more posting only as it is not my advantage of having proofs but those hyip monitors only.

I just posted today some of my payment proofs and so far made some 30+ mgf cash. Still a very long goal here but then keeping to have posts here daily will only mean of having payout sooner. So just try and try to have posts as they don't have limit in posting as well as there were lot of threads here created daily.

Yeah i too also i dont have an interest to start posting in here because the posting rate seems to be low for me and it will take me long time to be able to reach the payout thats why i am not active to post in here.

Not seems but indeed low conversion of their post rate. 1 MGF cash = 0.5 cent only. But then we usually post here and gained 2 MGF which we will thought they just have the same rate of other forums but then it is not.