Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

How Long Do you spend in Trading Fx Daily?

Aikhen

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i normally trade 1-2 hours a day an d within that time i make 5-6 trades and most of them are closed within 30- 40 minutes.i want to trade for more then that time but at the moment it seems impossible for me due to other works.

means you are scalper, just like me, I do not really like to get results that are too long so I use this way. actually this is a profitable way because we can take advantage of price volatility

• 4 weeks later...

well i just started forex and im still practiceing with my etoro practice account...right now since im a student and im in vacation (one month left :( ) im trying to stay on the most i can to learn and prectice the most so in like 1 or 2 months if i feel im woth a good strategy ill go to my real money account.

yesterday i stayed for 8 hours..ofcourse not in front of the computer at all times i had lunch dinner, watched some tv, etc.

regards,

matiskater

• 1 month later...

I'm spending more than 6 hours daily. If i get a good signal soon then once i open a trade i can relax otherwise will wait for a signal for a long time.

6 hours in a day is really good time i think and now i also spending near such time . actually if we have time frame than sometime need less time but there is some day when need more time because of markets less time. onething is that as a newbie if we able to spend more time than it will give us more experience .

• 3 months later...

number of trades does not necessarily means more profiting, while it may lead to the contrary, as the quality of thinking and analyzing of the trader decreases with time, also if he faced loss in the ofrmer trades this will lead him to the need of recovery which means intoduction of emotions with their disadvantages, which will affect the quality of trading and may lead to zero or even minus profiting at the end of the day.

• 2 weeks later...

I spent 4- 6 hours a day in front of computer to check the chart. I mostly spend my time at night because I have already done my usual job and relaxing to watch the chart. I mostly play in daily time frame, it make me not need to watch the chart continuously. I watch a chart in the morning and see if there an opportunity to place a position. If yes then and night after my job I will check if my position is already taken or not.

• 4 weeks later...

I spend about four hours researching and spend another four hours trading. Usually 24 hours if I feel continuous trading. I just put my stop loss all the time. I just close my account and when I wake up next morning I check for changes and I just revalue my assessments and change what ever necessary.

I spend about four hours researching and spend another four hours trading. Usually 24 hours if I feel continuous trading. I just put my stop loss all the time. I just close my account and when I wake up next morning I check for changes and I just revalue my assessments and change what ever necessary.

That's what I do. I just take a position and keep it running until either my Stop Loss or Take Profit is hit. In this way, I don't have to keep monitoring the markets. I do check the market from time to time to check if either my TP or SL has been hit. Once it has hit, I look forward to take another position and do the same.

• 2 weeks later...

currently i am not doing forex trading. but in the past i have tried forex trading.

i used to spend very little time, since i did not have enough forex related knowledge.

if i start to treat forex trading as my full time job, maybe i will spend over 5 hours daily.

Well, you should try learning Forex before starting to trade. No matter you give a few minutes or several hours to your trading courses but the most important thing is that you develop those trading skills which is must in Forex. Moreover, I myself give 2-3 hous to my trading and another 1-2 hours to keep learning new techniques in Forex.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

since i dont have offline job i'm trading almost 8-12 hour a day

trading just like a drugs for me now

make me addiction

Wow, that's a lot of time spent for forex trading. I think, I will have a headache if I will spend half of that amount for my forex trading. I am already OK with 2-4 hours spent on checking the charts and trading.

Wow, that's a lot of time spent for forex trading. I think, I will have a headache if I will spend half of that amount for my forex trading. I am already OK with 2-4 hours spent on checking the charts and trading.

i'm a gamer

i use to play COD almost 8-12 hour

but now i want to focus on making money \

so now i'm not playing game anymore

i'm a gamer

i use to play COD almost 8-12 hour

but now i want to focus on making money \

so now i'm not playing game anymore

In a way, you are still playing a game. It is a mind game as you are trying to know the mind of traders through the charts. You are trying to know where the market will go when news comes out. And it is better to treat Forex as a game because you will become more focused in it.