Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can you really trade without emotions..?.YES

@tray22 : But that is quite possible thing to do, also you don't have to worry about that because some people do it. They able to trade without any slightest emotions and trade like robot so all of their trading based on the real things not affected by the emotions which some people really concerned just like me who in past made lots of mistakes because can't really separated emotions with trading.

Yes i can trade without emotions. Emotion is a part and parcel of human nature. We can refuse emotion but we can control it.

Yes, we need to control our emotion when trading because it usually make us loss money when trading. But to control emotion is not easy thing to do. Everything need process

• 2 weeks later...

Trade with emotion will only give a loss for us and therefore, we need to be able to minimize the emotional well with trying to trade using small capital used to sharpen the psychology of trading

Yes, I believe the word minimize is correct, it’s not possible to eliminate emotions from Forex completely, we need to make sure we trade with no fear or tension, if we are relaxed and then we will easily able to lower the emotions, so we just got to do that.

• 6 months later...

Yes, I believe the word minimize is correct, it’s not possible to eliminate emotions from Forex completely, we need to make sure we trade with no fear or tension, if we are relaxed and then we will easily able to lower the emotions, so we just got to do that.

emotions should we continue to watch, and discipline to be able to be done in carrying out trading, and that will be better again we are trying to run in the success in forex trading business by looking into trading skills possessed, the existence of a risk that is difficult to be minimized, if maximum do not continue to practice and see the workings of trading well for easy profit obtained

• 3 months later...

Well, the possibility for this issue is always exists, we can find a lot of story which talked about this issue. Based on my own opinion, trading without emotions would give us better advantage to control our trading and make more profits from it. In my own eyes, that possibility always exist, if robot can do that then human can do that thing too, even we can't we can trade to where the point where trader can control their emotions.

We cannot just totally eradicate our emotions, but we can have a control on our emotions. We can do it through, listening to music.

I like with listening music when do online acitivty, it also help to making relax on minds and during trades also can making enjoy and more discipline, control emotion is very important on trading and with cool minds and relax it can help us being easy to control emotion, and we can created condition room with something that making relax

I think it is hard to trade without emotion, but we still have chance not to give up to our emotions. We still able to control it and make ourselves better than before. It is not that hard to trade without emotions especially if you have a lot of experience to deal with many kind of situation in the market.

One does not need to trade without emotions. One just needs to learn so they won't interfere during trading. Many say to trade without emotion but we are human beings and can't be free from it. So there are ways we can learn so they won't be interfering in our trading.

Emotions have a very important and influential role in generating profits, if the trader can not control his emotions, it will be difficult to run his trade and will definitely lose, then traders should always train their emotions and well controlled. In order to run a comfortable trading activities and consistent gain profit with forexmart brokers

Emotions have a very important and influential role in generating profits, if the trader can not control his emotions, it will be difficult to run his trade and will definitely lose, then traders should always train their emotions and well controlled. In order to run a comfortable trading activities and consistent gain profit with forexmart brokers

I think as human nature, emotion will appear on trading activity, trading without emotion is impossible, except using ea and as trader will give up with ea performance whether will profit or fail, and for trader that prefer trader with manual trading will better always control emotion, when facing with successive loses, as trader need control emotion properly

Emotions cannot be eradicated, all you can do is you can have a control over the emotions. As emotions, like greed or anger could totally destroy your trades. Thus we need to have a proper control over it.

It is true that we can only control the market, but some traders still insist to believe that we can eradicate this impossible thing to eradicated. It is not necessary to destroy our trades, it will be something that can destroy us if only we cannot control it, as far as i know the best way to learn how to control our emotions only by practicing.

Control emotion is very important part in trading forex because often when trader facing with emotion hence they will become reckless and making blindly decision, if any trader they never can control emotion often the end result will fail eventually, forex is risky and will more risky if trader always trading with emotion

Emotions Control to be exact because we need to control not just one emotion but more than one. Greed is emotion, Over Confidence is also the part of emotions which should avoid and few more. So by learn to control these emotions we are able to trade like we don't have emotions, i mean all our decision based on our rational thinking. That is what this thread all about.

Emotions have a very important and influential role in generating profits, if the trader can not control his emotions, it will be difficult to run his trade and will definitely lose, then traders should always train their emotions and well controlled.

Well I do agree that in the long run if emotions are not controlled then it will be a problem for the trader. And emotions will eventually be under a trader's control most of the time if a trader is serious about trading.

It is hard and you must have a lot of experience if you want to deal with foreign exchange but don't use emotions at all. To supress it as the best way to control emotions still not easy, you must have experience dealing with that kind of emotions. Talking about the possibility i must admit that is possible and anyone can do it no matter what is their background.

It is hard and you must have a lot of experience if you want to deal with foreign exchange but don't use emotions at all. To supress it as the best way to control emotions still not easy, you must have experience dealing with that kind of emotions. Talking about the possibility i must admit that is possible and anyone can do it no matter what is their background.

You can do that? The fear will be exist no matter what well and some traders experienced it including me and maybe you. From what i see up to now i trade in foreign exchange is that trading without any kind of emotions is impossible, but to control it actually possible where you will put the logical analysis above the feeling you feel or the guts you have.

• 2 months later...

It is freaking hard to do that and nearly impossible because we are driving by our emotions here, what makes us want to make money here is because of the emotion. The best way like many traders here said is all about control the emotion, once you are able to do that then it will you won't have problem with emotions

It is freaking hard to do that and nearly impossible because we are driving by our emotions here, what makes us want to make money here is because of the emotion. The best way like many traders here said is all about control the emotion, once you are able to do that then it will you won't have problem with emotions

See? that is why we need to control ourselves. By controlling ourselves we can control the emotion that actually the part of us. You can use your greediness in the right way and obtain more profits and you may able to expand your own capability to afford bigger lot size thus get bigger profit it means you don't have to get bigger pips amount.

See? that is why we need to control ourselves. By controlling ourselves we can control the emotion that actually the part of us. You can use your greediness in the right way and obtain more profits and you may able to expand your own capability to afford bigger lot size thus get bigger profit it means you don't have to get bigger pips amount.

Okay, i must admit that we can trade with emotions which still under our control. However, to achieve that kind of state is the matter of time and actually cost us more, usually, we learn how to control emotions by experience, and it means we must lose some of our capital first and for some traders, this is really bad news especially with the small capital retail traders