Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can you really trade without emotions..?.YES

Forex is a high risk and high reward business. We can not only put our money in our trading account and it grow it self, but we need to trade with that. And forex trading not only buy or sell, but need much more than that. We have to understand the forex market, we need a good well known the forex system, we also need a good handling our emotions in forex trading.

Well according to my trading without emotions is very difficult to materialize and it seems unlikely given traders also moved to trade in forex because of money and not because of a hobby or something like that. As long as your emotions can be controlled I'm sure this is not something that deserves to be debated.

• 3 weeks later...

@myregister: In common sense it is actually yes, we could do that first you must know what did you expect, then you must be prepared for a variety of emotions so that you can monitor them, instead of letting them control you. It is like a proactive situation for trade without any emotion.

That is make a sense but actually you are controlling emotion, it still exist inside of you and affect your trading even though that is just minimal compared to trader that cannot control and overwhelmed by their own emotion. As for me i prefer to control it but does not mean i can trade without emotion.

Many traders mistakenly believe that the result will consistently-rising account balance, like having an ATM in their front yard. But you already know that losses are a part of our business as traders, and with this no emotion involved. It is the best to keep practicing until you can do that.

I know people driving by their passion, but when trade your emotion must not affect and stay intact no emotion involved. Some people said meditation is the best way to do this while the others just like what i said before. Also if you still have emotion lose is become problem for your trading later.

• 4 months later...

But emotion what makes us now, emotion that drive us to trade in forex. If you trade without emotion you cannot make profit there is no motivation. The point in here is actually control your own emotion and don't annihilate it. Controlling emotion like Warren Buffett said will bring a lot of profit for you and ensure your profitable trading.

Trading without emotion yes, we can do that the only thing we need is only will. How to do that is simple you can see that many traders can do that. Controlling emotion impose the risk you may lose control of your emotion later, but without emotion you can control trading(not emotion) and minimizing the risk.

• 1 month later...

NOPE, you cannot really get rid of your emotions. How can it be? We drive into this risky business because of our own emotions. You greed and want to earn more, gain better standard of life and be a different man in economy terms. But you can control it, see Warren Buffer even not fx trader but a good example of someone who can control emotion when trade or do financial thingy which considered as high risk business.

In my opinion Forex trading without emotions is really difficult task.It will take years to master such art i.e. called emotion control. Even, this may be possible in demo account because this is not real money but controlling of emotions is very difficult in case of real account.Because as a human, Everybody will have different type of emotions like greed, fear etc. If we want overcome from these problem, then we need to do proper money management. And keep ourself calm while trading and not forget to use TP and SL for Forex trading.

You can trade with no emotion or at least less emotion, i don't know where that emotion control thingy coming from but from my perspective if a trader want they can trade without emotion and will be able to compete clearly against those robots. People without emotions can think clearly when it comes to trade and gain better result.

• 1 month later...

we can trade without emotion, but in fact it is very  not easy because forex  have great temptation. therefore, the forex risk is very high. we need to have a good trading psychology in order to minimize the emotions well. we can start trading with small capital of $ 1

You can trade with no emotion or at least less emotion, i don't know where that emotion control thingy coming from but from my perspective if a trader want they can trade without emotion and will be able to compete clearly against those robots. People without emotions can think clearly when it comes to trade and gain better result.

It is impossible to trade without emotion, i myself try to eliminate my emotion but in the end i cannot do that, control it is the best, in few cases i mad of my loss or joy for my profit, and this is normal as human since we have emotion controlling it is the best option not trade without it.

• 1 month later...

trading with emotion will only make us experience many losses, and therefore we should be able to control emotions well. Key to control emotions well is to have a good trading psychology. For that, we can try to control emotions by trying to trade with small capital first

trading with emotion will only make us experience many losses, and therefore we should be able to control emotions well. Key to control emotions well is to have a good trading psychology. For that, we can try to control emotions by trying to trade with small capital first

It wouldn't be possible for you to trade without emotions since emotions would be still exist no matter what is happening to you. Controlling emotions is not trade without emotions it is just trade with your emotion but that emotion is under control of yours, not the emotions who control you.

to be honest with you, it is not easy to trade without emotions, but if you really want to success in this market, you must trade without any emotions.

you must use your mind, logic, and real ways to close your positions on profits, emotions means that you don't have the way to control yourself.. and it is really dangerous to your trades.

to be honest with you, it is not easy to trade without emotions, but if you really want to success in this market, you must trade without any emotions.

you must use your mind, logic, and real ways to close your positions on profits, emotions means that you don't have the way to control yourself.. and it is really dangerous to your trades.

Then who said that was an easy feat buddy? It is not but still it is possible thing to do. Most traders may not see the result even in 3 months, but i think around one year and with all experince you have good trade without emotion will be possible, this is what some traders called as a trader who have good psychology.

Emotion is human nature, which sometime as trader will suffering with their emotion, but each trader also have different emotion level I think, with long time experience, hence emotion control will better than newbie, and how to improve good psychology trading hence practice and learn will making better

I think for newbies it’s fairly tough because things are happening so quickly that to be able to handle pressure and emotions is really difficult, the best way is when we have enough experience, so we can calmly handle situations. When I was new it was very tough for me to handle situations when I use to lose one trade and emotions made me do silly things, but little over 5 years later, I have enough experience to tackle majority of the situation and also a lot to give for my broker OctaFX, it got me even more relaxed, it’s through their rebate program where I am able to earn 15 dollars profits per lot size trade and that’s even with the losing trades too!

I think trading without emotions is very difficult,emotions always there and you can trade with emotions. But if you want to control emotions then learn to control them.

I think as human nature which we have emotion in trades, but actually we stil can control our emotion if we have good psychology trading, and how to develop better psyhology required experience and also high motivation, making our plan and then submit plan and look the end result whether profit and loss, and learn from opur mistake if get loss

I think as human nature which we have emotion in trades, but actually we stil can control our emotion if we have good psychology trading, and how to develop better psyhology required experience and also high motivation, making our plan and then submit plan and look the end result whether profit and loss, and learn from opur mistake if get loss

You can trade without emotions and what i mean don't let your emotions overcome you the very bad part here that if your emotions is uncontrollable it will affect your psychology and it won't be a very good thing for traders, also if that is happening your account is in danger.

• 2 months later...

You can trade without emotions and what i mean don't let your emotions overcome you the very bad part here that if your emotions is uncontrollable it will affect your psychology and it won't be a very good thing for traders, also if that is happening your account is in danger.

But actually we cannot trade without emotions, those emotions hide well into our own mind and still we can control it. Just like Warren Buffet said Be greedy when others are fearful, Be fearful when others are greedy. This means control emotions and unleash it at the right time.