Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Can you really trade without emotions..?.YES

Yes i can trade without emotions but for this i want to be able 100% sure with my trade , if i go 450 pips in negative , i do not fear on that trade because i am 100% sure. another one i use 0.50% equity of my total account size if i see my trade is in loss i do not fear because it is just of 0.50% of my total account size. by the way i did not go negative in 185 pips its my -ve pips target.

this is the only way u can trade with out emotions but be sure 100% of your trade .for that you ask me how can i am 100% sure on tradesĀ 
then my trading formula.......

• Downvote 11

• 2 weeks later...

important if traders get used first with the pressure and risk. if traders know that they deal with loss result and accept it, easy to them to be discipline in trading and reduce emotions take control over. traders need to have strategy and risk management plan too which able to give them guidance in trading. and thus, they'll not rely on luck or guessing in make trading decision.

• 2 weeks later...

The possibility is very narrow and nears impossible because as humans, we are bound to react with or to our emotions. We simply might find it very difficult to cope with emotions. Trading with emotions is one thing that is all bad and the trader has to overcome it. Though not all but still to some extent which will make him concentrate.

• 2 weeks later...

The trader cannot be able to trade without emotion because forex business will make you to trade with emotion. Traders trade with emotion because they want to make big profit from their trading. This thing will make them to be trading with greediness and not to be able to do good risk management of their trades.

There is no point in saying that we can trade without emotions. It is specially true in case of novice traders who can't trade without emotions. In fact, experts also trade with emotions. The difference is they have better control over emotions.Ā 

Ā 

Emotions will be there as long as you are trading and you can't eliminate them from your trading. What you can do is to learn the art of controlling your emotions specially greed which is difficult but not impossible.

Ā 

please vote FBS in IAFT awards : link vote

• 2 weeks later...

It is not possible to trade in forex without emotion yes that is what I think dont trade in forex trading if you dont be able to controlled your emotion its not always the best it is good to trade in the business with calm mind and avoid emotional trade

Yea because emotion seems to be part of every human and it is one of the things the trader shouldn't forget to control. Trading with emotions can never favour any trader in any way. There is the need for the trader to control the amount or way get reacts to emotions if he must be successful in Forex and to make something good out of it.

• 4 weeks later...

When the trader is trading with emotions, he or she will not be able to focus on his trade. Emotion can be controlled by the trader because if he or she does not control it, that emotion is going to control the trader by making him or her to lose.

• 2 weeks later...

there is just difference in real and demo and there is just difference of emotion as emotion that you will have in real that emotions will not be in demo. if you have to learn to control emotions then maybe real forex is right place. you have to feel the tension first and then after some experience you can be feeling relax. do you want to trying no deposit bonus from FBS

Yes we can if we are be able to control it. We will be able to maximize our trading strategy, our skills if we want to control our emotion. Emotion is one of mistake which the most done by traders. They lose money because it. To Learn control our emotion, we can use real account with small deposit. It will help us, and try to trade when we are in comfortable conditions.

Ā 

share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD
Ā 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do trade with my 14 accounts and don't feel any emotions at all. Its just like posting in ptp forums. I do trade but does not make any more loses. That's why I just think that I do make profit each month. I really do believe that I can grow my trading account big enough for me to enjoy forex trading as my retirements.