Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Live or online mentor?

Legendkid

Well, I have been trading in Forex for the past 3 years and till now have gained enough trading skills to trade without the help of any mentor. However, having a mentor does help to those traders who are new or don't have enough trading knowledge to trade in forex.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the live mentor will be in the interest of the new fores trader because the interaction in this case is more conducive and the trader can actually view charts with full explanation and without internet hitches. Also, the live mentor can be easily reached than the online mentor where a trader has to send emails.

Well, I have been trading in Forex for the past 3 years and till now have gained enough trading skills to trade without the help of any mentor. However, having a mentor does help to those traders who are new or don't have enough trading knowledge to trade in forex.

for newbie yes, the online mentor will help them alot when they trying to learn more about forex trading, it also help them to saves their time and efficiently make them more understand how to trading and also they could be get some tips and trading strategy from their mentor

well you are right but one thing you need to know is that internet wont guide you through like a live mentor thou you can learn so many things from there(Internet) if you will say having both online and offline mentor then I will agree with you

but we must know also about one thing, that not all people can hire a mentor, the price of forex mentor is not cheap one, but i think for newbie who don't have too much money they can tried by visiting the good site which offer good forex content, but if you have good enough money you can try that live mentor

You really don't need money to have a live mentor. In forex trading if you want to learn you must not going to pay. If you pay you don't learn. that's my rules in forex learning. Why do you think I say that? Because most of those who sell ebooks and teach online and charge are actually not good in trading. Beause if they do earn in trading they will not going to spend their time selling ebooks and teach to pay.

You really don't need money to have a live mentor. In forex trading if you want to learn you must not going to pay. If you pay you don't learn. that's my rules in forex learning. Why do you think I say that? Because most of those who sell ebooks and teach online and charge are actually not good in trading. Beause if they do earn in trading they will not going to spend their time selling ebooks and teach to pay.

but i think they need some fee for what they did, for me i think i will learn by myself because i believe forex is experience, it is just nothing if we only learn without never practice about that thing, with some materials in internet and trading in demo account i can gain some knowledge and also sharpen my skill

You can consult other traders for other confusions as other said no man is an island so you still need to have knowledge hints for better learning in forex. We have seen many traders that do the same which we just not only focus in demo as it is essential to ask for something particularly forex brokers also.

You can consult other traders for other confusions as other said no man is an island so you still need to have knowledge hints for better learning in forex. We have seen many traders that do the same which we just not only focus in demo as it is essential to ask for something particularly forex brokers also.

hmm i agree with you in that case dude, we also can share in some forex forum about our problem and i am sure that many traders will be help us, and since many people also want to earn i am sure that they will try as the best as they can to provide something useful for the one who ask

90% of what I know or what I learn come from other forex traders. I can't say that they are the best but some little information they give I check it out and if I like it I adopt it. That's why its important that you talk to forex traders and be careful in listening to wanna be traders. Those who pretend they know how to trade but actually has no experience in trading and only read or base their post in other opinion. That's why its always better to check or try to review their post or advice also.

90% of what I know or what I learn come from other forex traders. I can't say that they are the best but some little information they give I check it out and if I like it I adopt it. That's why its important that you talk to forex traders and be careful in listening to wanna be traders. Those who pretend they know how to trade but actually has no experience in trading and only read or base their post in other opinion. That's why its always better to check or try to review their post or advice also.

it is better to ask the members to give some proof about the strategies they shared, i know that if they are truly trader they will give us some screenshot of their trading, based by the strategy that they used, and if they are wannabe trader, they cannot since they are not trading and pretend to be trader

Both are okay with me.Though right now,online mentor will be more good for me becuase i don't have time for anyone to teach me for free.Online mentor is more preferable to me.If i can get access to both,it will be okay as well.But the fact still remains,we cannot rely entirely on these mentors,we need to teach ourself too by practising what we read or taught.

Though both are almost same but from my point of view online mentor is the best for assign any good prediction. If we use live support then we can get their exact position. But if we use their online mentor then they just share some previous track record with supportive documents. So we can take easy design.

• 9 months later...

I think we better have a mentor directly due to meet directly with the mentors we will better understand what is described by the mentor, and we can also ask a lot of things we still do not know to mentor us directly and will further shorten the time that we use to gain a good knowledge of mentors

I think we better have a mentor directly due to meet directly with the mentors we will better understand what is described by the mentor, and we can also ask a lot of things we still do not know to mentor us directly and will further shorten the time that we use to gain a good knowledge of mentors

that is the advantages of mentor, it will give us more chance to know about something and we can get the answer faster when we don't know about something because we can simply ask him/her, but usually the price of mentor is not small, i see there are some courses of forex which have high price

I have to agree with you @propensity100 in that its not that easy for one to get access to a mentor on a one on one basis because we come from different parts of the world. With technology it makes even easier for traders to get access to an online mentor faster than they would offline.

If theirs a live mentor then the better as I can ask question face to face. Sometimes on online transaction you can't teach other members how to trade since its hard to give instruction via chat. I do hope to find live or even online instructor. Although right now I'm earning online its still better to have some friends that I can compare notes and hope that we can succeed.

I prefer to choose forex forums as my mentor. :D Because there are many traders who share their trading experience and i can learn from their experience to make my trading skill be better.

it means you will have a lot of mentor there, one of them must be that forex forum member. it is a good thing for some people who don't have much money to hire private forex mentor, but the result actually depend on the trader it self, i see some people who learn from forex forum now have more chance to make more profit from forex

I think right now if I really want to be a successful forex trader I need to attend forex seminars. I know theirs some potential in forex trading but same time I just don't know if I really can earn good amount of money in forex or not. Because right now three of my accounts got MC after eight months of trading and earning profits. So I just feel surprise with what happen. But I think if I have some proper education I can actually be a successful forex trader.

I have to agree with you @propensity100 in that its not that easy for one to get access to a mentor on a one on one basis because we come from different parts of the world. With technology it makes even easier for traders to get access to an online mentor faster than they would offline.

if you have some mentor that you can learn from him, that is good but make sure he/she must be near to your home or where do you live , since you need a lot of thing to ask to him, so it will give you other idea to make your performance in trading turn out to be a good performance, but online mentor also good for some people don't want to meet face by face